Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. (39867 Views)

I Can't Sleep, Please Help Me / How I Tricked My Brain To Like Doing Hard Things [dopamine Detox] / I Can't Sleep Because I'm Hungry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by NaijaCover(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Supreme01:
Hello Good people,
Please help me out of depression right now.

Earlier these month, great opportunity showed up, I was to assembly foreign equipment for one big politician in my state. The architect that got the contract contacted me as an engineer, we went to the site, take the measurement, ready to kick start the work. We've negotiated the price, you know Nigerians most demand for cut, which we agreed certain percentage.

4 days to the date set for the money to be transferred, she stop picking my calls, stop answering my chat on whatsapp.

Before then she'll be calling to ask if I'll be able to fix the equipments, she'll ask me questions like; how are you going to do it, what an what will you need, how many workers will work with you etc.

The guy that connected me with her happens to be a friend. I was updating this guy on every progress. At a point this woman start passing information through this guy to me. I was wandering, why can't she call me direct.

To cut the whole story, The woman went an gather some people including the guy to do the work, after all my efforts.

Ever since I finished my training 3yrs ago, have not gotten some thing to do an this job will have being good break through for me to get my own place. My rent's about to expire, difficult to feed etc.

I've never cry my entire life like this, for the past 5days I've being indoors because no job.

I'm really depressed. I've tried every thing to get it off my mind but no way. Never had this experience.
Please pray for me.
mode please help move to front package for me.

Start Blogging Business Brother, And Thank Later, Don't Be Depressed Again

1 Like

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by twilliamx(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pele: been there....you just have to remain strong...then pray against "failure at the point of break through"...just keep striving...it will end in Joy

5 Likes

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by Berezuski: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Certainly you were used on this one
You gave out your knowledge away too excitedly
Hence your friend benefited from it..
Just move on and stop crying..
"Learn to save your precious files on a secure folder".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by iyanumiv(m): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
THAT YOUR FRIEND IS A WICKED BEING....

1 Like

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by PlsBanMe: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
You were used to get the contract.
Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by motasty: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by Sterope(f): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
See this as a learning curve, pele

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by Omezif(m): 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Forget the past, find new thing you should be doing that will make more happier.
sit down and relax before contemplating.
Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by tutudesz: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Supreme01:
Hello Good people,

Earlier these month, great opportunity showed up, I was to assembly foreign equipment for one big politician in my state. The architect that got the contract contacted me as an engineer, we went to the site, take the measurement, ready to kick start the work. We've negotiated the price, you know Nigerians most demand for cut, which we agreed certain percentage.

4 days to the date set for the money to be transferred, she stop picking my calls, stop answering my chat on whatsapp.

Before then she'll be calling to ask if I'll be able to fix the equipments, she'll ask me questions like; how are you going to do it, what an what will you need, how many workers will work with you etc.

The guy that connected me with her happens to be a friend. I was updating this guy on every progress. At a point this woman start passing information through this guy to me. I was wandering, why can't she call me direct.

To cut the whole story, The woman went an gather some people including the guy to do the work, after all my efforts.

Ever since I finished my training 3yrs ago, have not gotten some thing to do an this job will have being good break through for me to get my own place. My rent's about to expire, difficult to feed etc.

I've never cry my entire life like this, for the past 5days I've being indoors because no job.

I'm really depressed. I've tried every thing to get it off my mind but no way. Never had this experience.
Please pray for me.
Always sign an agreement when sharing your knowledge with anybody, regardless of your relationship with the person.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by lymelyte(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Emma1Oj:
Guys don't ever relate with anyone as friend's. They are the bullet that kill faster than poison. It's called no permanent friend no permanent enemy.. I've noticed that it's pple u don't kn from anywhere that do help in times of needs.
well said bro..
I have had countless experience on this. People I call buddies never gave me listening ears or help in time of need. It is usually strangers that came to my rescue..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by AntiWailer: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
She got a cheaper one and that is how people are.

Move on
Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by Crazychris: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Na your village pipu handiwork
Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by GreaterFuture3: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
The world of business in Naija.
This is the beginning, you will face more worse in the Future.

If you have Metal Scraps For Sale, I need Like 3000 tonnes Please. Only within Lagos and Southwest Only Please, Thank You.
See Siggy for Contact/Whatsapp. ✌�

2 Likes

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by Perfectsouth(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
you've just updated your CV...
You've added smartness and discrete to your experience atleast, when such opptunity present itself, you know how to handle it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by 77up(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Atiku:
Weak man
pele o,strong man undecided

Things like this can happen to anyone trust me , especially by a snake friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by laborious(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Guy why are yoi crying... Mark my words.. They are still coming back to you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by lymelyte(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
HopeUzodinma:
if only you can learn to keep your mouth shut, you would become a very wealthy man.

welcome to the streets.
well said. That little voice in your mind pushing you to always talk, should be silenced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by tbtosine(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Believe me or not. They will still call you back and ask you a way out when the job gets to some certain point where they will need someone who knows better than they do. At that time. My kinded advice is to remain calm and bill them before you say a single word out. Make sure they pay for first for consultant before you say anything relating to the job. God will fight for you and see you through bro. Take care.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by rolams(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Supreme01:
Hello Good people,

Please pray for me.

The job is not destined to be yours.

Wake up! It's time to strategize, staying indoor won't help. Lots of opportunities awaits you. Learn to manage disappointment, learn to always move on.
Better days ahead!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
I guess shes smarter than you
the furture is female indeed
Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by Deicide: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
You want prayers Abi you want job which one?
Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
Supreme01:

Please pray for me.
Sorry about your ordeal. When one door closes, a better one opens, just set your mind on what is ahead
May God see you through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by victorVIC1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
ATTAHDYE:
Learn not to share all the vital information on how you intend doing something like this.

Sorry and try to move on.

Spot on bro. This is one key thing I don't jeopardize at work place. Keeping certain information to yourself helps retain your relevance.
Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by Prevailing: 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
Supreme01:
Hello Good people,

Please pray for me.

Your break 2ru will come. What happened to you was a spiritual error. Take time to build your spiritual capacity through Bible study, prayer and serving God actively in your church. Remember to be giving and also pay your tithes consistently.

1 Like

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by simplesearch: 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
No one is too smart in this world my brother, just keep believing. praying and trusting God; bigger and better opportunity will come your way sooner than expected don't give in to depression. Next time package yourself well, any hand-to-hand job that will require you delve out vital information before it is awarded should be strictly consultative. Once you charge a reasonable amount as consultation or consultancy fee, they'll have no choice than stick with you, and even if they don't you have nothing to loose. For the supposed smart lady, leave her alone what comes around goes around.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by Badadvisor: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:

Do you believe that the FUTURE is FEMALE?
Answer this and I will give you my advice.
Ewu

I your useless shop in enugu few days ago. I suppose enter there come tear you slap before driving off.

Iti
Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by Xtopher123(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Did you sign a contract with the architect?

If not, there's nothing much you can do but to pick you self up and move on.
Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by tbtosine(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
perkyB:
I guess shes smarter than you

the furture is female indeed

*Female that carry gun at 15 and gets f**k in her parent house with the knowlegde of her mom ?

*female that give birth to basterd children under her husband roof ?

The future is not all female indeed.

1 Like

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by folu4real(f): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
Supreme01:
Hello Good people,

Please pray for me.

Pls put yourself together, it a trial and it shall pass. We learn everyday and thank God you have learnt your lesson in hard way and it will surely keep you stronger. Pls don't not be depressed because God is taking you to a greater place.

1 Like

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by itsRhamzy: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hmnnn. It is well
Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by HVILLE: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
Supreme01:
Hello Good people,

Please pray for me.
congratulations brother,God is finally involved in your life ,a big Door is about to open

2 Likes

Re: I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
SoftChordz:
Never share the process of your work with a client, just tell the person your bill and the end product of what they want will be like and that's it, never expose ur skills or processes of it or where to buy the materials and other stuff. you were too excited and trying to proof to the bitch that you know ur job and she juiced you up. Learn and move bro don't cry over spilled milk, move on and cut off that pig u call ur friend bc he's not... mind ppl u keep around and always watch them. Better ones de for future now get up, dust off and double ur hustle like mad ok.. wish u well bro

Wow! These for him alone? You're a good man, man! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Hope For A 2.2 In The Labour Market / 5 Things Recruiters Want To See On Your CV / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.