Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. (4192 Views)

Disclaimer: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s 37th State – Geofrey Onyeama / Benin Republic Ready To Become Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ – Minister Reveals / Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by sweetonugbu: 8:03am On Feb 20, 2021
Joke
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by Resurrection212: 8:03am On Feb 20, 2021
This move seem to be a threat to you.
Juliusmalema:

Not only increase yoruba political power...who will approve such nonsense?

They are free to join as far as others are free to leave.
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2021
Resurrection212:
This move seem to be a threat to you.

It is no threat to anybody. They are totally free to join same way others will be free to leave.

So the decision will be free and open on the table...

Moreover it will be more beneficial to Yorubas as they would be finally reunited with their people.
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by Ideadoctor(m): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Welcome development.

We have been advocating for such since but before they Join those that wants to leave will be allow to leave so that their will be space for them to join.

Niger republic is already part of Nigeria now and Benin republic willing to join....they should wait so that those that wants out will leave before they can join and be fully integrated back with their fellow Yorubas in Nigeria.
on point, make our Sabe and Popo Yoruba brothers come inside, we need to be united again after the British split us and gave us strange names to divide us, thank God for oduduwa strong cord that held us together for so long,that we never lost brotherhood.

3 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lamentations.

If you must come to equity then you must do that with clean hands and as such GIGO must be involved..

case closed
Welcome to Najeriria

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 20, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

What make you think that the north will disapprove this? You think Yoruba are the only people in Benin, the northern part of Benin have Bariba which we also have in north.
Ibrahim no be this country we dey.
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2021
Mikecold:
Welcome to Najeriria
There must be social contract and rules of engagement.. period.
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2021
Ideadoctor:
on point, make our Sabe and Popo Yoruba brothers come inside, we need to be united again after the British split us and gave us strange names to divide us, thank God for oduduwa strong cord that held us together for so long,that we never lost brotherhood.

They are free to come same way others will be free to move out..

It is a win-win Situation.

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by SoulMus: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2021
The problem with this offer is Niger Republic might want to join as well, sadly our resources can't cater for too many heads
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

There must be social contract and rules of engagement.. period.
Mr man, is there anything like justice, equity in this country.

Have you not lived long enough to know there is one rule for some and another for others.

Are you currently out of this planet that you are not seeing the way herdsmen Terrorists and bandits are been celebrated by the northern fg
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2021
Mikecold:
Mr man, is there anything like justice, equity in this country.

Have you not lived long enough to know there is one rule for some and another for others.

Are you currently out of this planet that you are not seeing the way herdsmen Terrorists and bandits are been celebrated by the northern fg

You are just muzzling issues with what you feel in Nigeria but to this situation it can't happen with strong rules of engagement and social contract.

Nobody can do it alone. So anyone that wants to come in shower do same way those that wants to leave should leave..

Nothing like parallel Option but front and back option....move in and move out..

The scenario you are painting is that of someone consumed in Nigeria.
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2021
omenka:
Easier said than done.

Nevertheless, Congratulations to Lagos in advance. And bigger congrats to Oduduwa Republic when it eventually comes to fruition. smiley

Thanks wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by SweetiliciousD: 8:27am On Feb 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Welcome development.

We have been advocating for such since but before they Join those that wants to leave will be allow to leave so that their will be space for them to join.

Niger republic is already part of Nigeria now and Benin republic willing to join....they should wait so that those that wants out will leave before they can join and be fully integrated back with their fellow Yorubas in Nigeria.

I saw that of Niger coming sooner than later. Our systematic infrastructural extension into Niger speaks volume. My thought tho.
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 20, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

I saw that of Niger coming sooner than later. Our systematic infrastructural extension into Niger speaks volume. My thought tho.

Such moves are welcome and it will help hasten so many things In Nigeria.

Anyone against such move should be termed enemy of the state.
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by princemillla(m): 8:32am On Feb 20, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Which means

An average Nigerian can apply for Benin republic passport

While Beninese can apply for Nigerian passport as well
??

Not sure u will need passport to acce the state unless it’s one of the clause reached
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by RemoveKebab: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2021
SoulMus:
The problem with this offer is Niger Republic might want to join as well, sadly our resources can't cater for too many heads
SweetiliciousD:

Juliusmalema:

and Cameroon should join SE.
Let every coordinate be happy.
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by shogotermies(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2021
More problem to d country.
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by slam7000(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nobody is against them joining as far as those clamouring to leave will leave so that their will be space for them...to join..and be united finally with their fellow Yorubas in Nigeria.

Supported. I think the Yoruba people should pursue the goal of integrating Benin republic into its wider Odua nation, hopefully after Benin, Togo will follow suit.

However under the present day Nigeria, such assimilation will be problematic in governance and administration.
Like you said, Those that want to secede should do so before this marriage becomes possible.

Niger and Chad are already part of the Arewa nation.
Under good leadership, Odua and Arewa would proper.
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by slam7000(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2021
RemoveKebab:

Ambazonia you mean, not sure about South East but new Niger Delta republic would suit Ambazonia.
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by ThatFairGuy: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2021
You're warmly welcome back to your origin.
I wish South Western Governors associates with them just like my Leader and role model does during his Governorship tenure.
God bless The Hon Minister for Interior, Ogbeni Abdur Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Oranmiyan 1, a leader per excellence.
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by SoulMus: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2021
RemoveKebab:

Southern Cameron want Thier own independent Country so they won't join SouthEast
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by SoulMus: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
I wish South Western Governors associates with them just like my Leader and role model does during his Governorship tenure.
God bless The Hon Minister for Interior, Ogbeni Abdur Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Oranmiyan 1, a leader per excellence.

All Yoruba Obas in Benin Republic visited Alafin and he took them to Makinde's office for a close door meeting, I believe the integration must be part of the agenda, and they also warned of Herders heading to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2021
slam7000:

Supported. I think the Yoruba people should pursue the goal of integrating Benin republic into its wider Odua nation, hopefully after Benin, Togo will follow suit.

However under the present day Nigeria, such assimilation will be problematic in governance and administration.
Like you said, Those that want to secede should do so before this marriage becomes possible.

Niger and Chad are already part of the Arewa nation.
Under good leadership, Odua and Arewa would proper.

Any sane and right thinking person should support the move because it will create avenue for total rejigging.

So those that wants to secede should do so and those that wants to fall in can as well fall in as others are leaving to create more space for them..

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2021
RemoveKebab:

Nobody is Joining anyone.

They should remain where they are.

Not needed....buy simply those agitating to leave Nigeria should leave and those agitating to join should join...after the later has left.

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by Balkan(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2021
Maybe there president is a Fulani man

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

You must be dreaming. Hope they have drafted what they will present.

because as they are coming back to their origin Nigeria, we will be leaving the said origin of ours Nigeria to another origin Biafra-.

So that you guys can fully settle and integrate fully.

I support this... fully.
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by ThatFairGuy: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2021
SoulMus:

All Yoruba Obas in Benin Republic visited Alafin and he took them to Makinde's office for a close door meeting
That's awesome. That's what we want

I remember vividly when Aregbesola held ODUDUWA CHILDREN DAY in Oshogbo then, all those obas(Benin and Togo) were present. Alaafin and The late ooni we're not exception

Infact then there are weekly interview programs on TV where those Benin republic Obas grants interviews in Yoruba. Relating their stories and how they wish to join Yoruba Nation.

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by ThatFairGuy: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You must be dreaming. Hope they have drafted what they will present.

because as they are coming back to their origin Nigeria, we will be leaving the said origin of ours Nigeria to another origin Biafra-.

So that you guys can fully settle and integrate fully.

I support this... fully.
Who's talking about Nigeria?
I'm referring to Yoruba Nation.

Besides, Biafra is a dream that can never be actualized AS THAT RENOWNED SMOKER FROM BENIN DO SAY
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Who's talking about Nigeria?
I'm referring to Yoruba Nation.

Besides, Biafra is a dream that can never be actualized AS THAT RENOWNED SMOKER FROM BENIN DO SAY

Yoruba nation Inside which Place Nigeria or Oduduwa republic?
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by LikeAking: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2021
Buhri Niggas and lies.
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by ngadaAwo: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2021
omenka:
Easier said than done.

Nevertheless, Congratulations to Lagos in advance. And bigger congrats to Oduduwa Republic when it eventually comes to fruition. smiley
how about congratulating Benue state?

omenka whether you like it or not
you're from a bloody minority cheesy
Re: Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. by SweetiliciousD: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Hahahahahaha.

Political treasury looters are patriotic while common citizens airing their inalienable rightful opinion should be termed enemy of the state...

Hahahahah.... My ribs.... grin grin .. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? / Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat / Killer Manholes On Lagos Road Worry Motorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.