Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break (36666 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / Oyigboupdate Breaks Biafra Sit At Home In Oyigbo And Videos It - VIDEO / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by gidgiddy: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
darkwan:

dey their rantin nonesense....after we are finish with your supleme leader,you biafra minions are next....

The supreme leader is at a safe distance watching Boko haram, herdsmen, ISWAP and different armed bandits destroy your "one Nigeria" by the day

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Ekealterego: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:

Efiks grin Lol seriously I am tired of this stress here

One thing is sure Niger delta republic is not biafra territory, keep this in mind to prevent future wars
LOL. This man must be a comedian.... Cross River does not have a single border with Ijaw people. Not one. I am sure you do not even know the difference. Please be satisfied with your 900k population that can be squashed in less than a week.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by darkwan: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ekealterego:

LOL. This man must be a comedian.... Cross River does not have a single border with Ijaw people. Not one. I am sure you do not even know the difference. Please be satisfied with your 900k population that can be squashed in less than a week.

you dey craze....??
and other deltans will just stand by and watch....??

you are squashin nobody in the delta....

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Ngorbungor(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:

Keep insulting others tribes
Ijaw pipelines guards
Isoko driunks

This only breed hatred

I will say it again and again your tribe has nothing to offer Ndigbo, if they call out birds that can fly's Praying Mantis too go come out, una no reach. See people way dey wish to be like us

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by darkwan: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ngorbungor:

I will say it again and again your tribe has nothing to offer Ndigbo, if they call out birds that can fly's Praying Mantis too go come out, una no reach. See people way dey wish to be like us

wetin una be....??

you are nothing....
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Logan23:

Are u daft? cheesy

Where did I complain that some Opobo ijaw speak igbo?

Opobo & Bonny is igbo land straight up and the spoken language there is igbo.....The person that should be making any form of complain is you and other useless ijaw pipe here
but wait, are u ok? do u know what said that lead to this question.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ngorbungor:

we too we don't need each other
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Ngorbungor(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
darkwan:

wetin una be....??

you are nothing....
Your nightmare, the giant your guys sees in your dreams and tremble, your beginning and your end,

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Ekealterego: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
darkwan:

you dey craze....??
and other deltans will just stand by and watch....??

you are squashin nobody in the delta....
oga. Please, go and help your brother taking refuge in the Benin republic before the Herdsmen take over the land.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by christistruth01: 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Youngmaster0:
did Aguiyi hols special election before putting David Ejoor

He didn't need to Midwest was majority non Igbo so it was a Popular Choice
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
igbo man jaja was taken as slave by bony ijaws. After some years his faithful services, he go into total change from igbo to ijaw with an oath and spiritual cleansing.. He was cleanse off igbo and be born again into ijaw.. now carefully read my comment and free from ignorant.

What a stupid post... undecided

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
what make igbo majority was their falsely claim of ikwere, anioma, epeye, etc. but now that these said people stand their truth, igbo is no longer up to ijaw in population.. 2006 census recorded south east 16mil.

And recorded ijaw as 20 million
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by joeyfire(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
marsman:

Igbos clamouring for secession under ironsiyou guys should try to reduce your lies. Through Ojukwu ironsi captured Adaka boro, and brought him to the capital naked.

shocked Isaac Boro was tried in a Port Harcourt court. Why lie?

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Iykoto86(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ebitimi44:

I'm Ijaw and I only think of Ijaw territories, PH, is still a shared city and would we drive the Igbos in PH off, does it look like Calabar and Uyo can really stay with us in reality, I don't know for Benin but with Igbos gone, Niger Delta may not exist, let's think about ourselves as Ijaw people we have enough for ourselves.
too much sense no kill you my brother. Nigerians are very funny when it comes to their handling the Igbo man.what makes this guys think that the Igbo man will sit back and allow the Edo man in the name of south south to landlock him with calabar and rivers rivers state as Niger delta republic baffles me.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by marsman: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
joeyfire:

shocked Isaac Boro was tried in a Port Harcourt court. Why lie?
Alright...But captured By dim Ojukwu.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by gidgiddy: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:
Niger delta republic and biafra map below

Forcus on this to achieve your dreams

If this map turns out to be Biafra and Niger Delta Republic, tell me how someone from Akwa-Cross area will be able to travel to Benin city without going through Biafra or Nigeria?

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by meccuno: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
So I had to stop at page 29. Imagine the ethnic group which someone rightly said might be a clan flexing muscles with Igbo people ISOKO!! FVCKING ISOKO !! Are you kidding me? One lunatic was even saying ISOKO is smarter than Igbos?? Chaiii!! Gosh!! I have seen it all today. Make I go sleep grin

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by awgumayor: 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:
simple re draw your biafra map

and remove us or any niger delta region from it

or is't you people that want a country where igbo will be the official language ?

niger delta is a different country entirely keep that in mind
How can we redraw our map when you have not drawn your own. Draw your own so that we shall see where it starts and ends for us to redraw our own. Draw your own map and make sure you don't include any Igbo speaking part in that your so Fulani called south south.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by darkwan: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Your nightmare, the giant your guys sees in your dreams and tremble, your beginning and your end,

giant of nothing....

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
awgumayor:
How can we redraw our map when you have not drawn your own. Draw your own so that we shall see where it starts and ends for us to redraw our own. Draw your own map and make sure you don't include any Igbo speaking part in that your so Fulani called south south.
grin A place speaking igbo doesn't turn it to igbo

These are the reasons Yorubas are weary of you guys In Lagos

You guys are not different from Fulani
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
gidgiddy:

If this map turns out to be Biafra and Niger Delta Republic, tell me how someone from Akwa-Cross area will be able to travel to Benin city without going through Biafra or Nigeria?

Alaska is located far from main land USA it doesn't matter
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by darkwan: 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
awgumayor:

are you people sufferin from something....??
dont add any part of niger delta to biafra maps....!!

shey una dey craze....??
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
meccuno:
So I had to stop at page 29. Imagine the ethnic group which someone rightly said might be a clan flexing muscles with Igbo people ISOKO!! FVCKING ISOKO !! Are you kidding me? One lunatic was even saying ISOKO is smarter than Igbos?? Chaiii!! Gosh!! I have seen it all today. Make I go sleep grin
Sleep well, this igbo superiority mindset will not lead you guys any where,
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lol most of the biafra agitators are still thinking this is 1960

Nope, everyone is wise now take your biafra republic we go to the Niger delta republic

grin No lands for grab

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by darkwan: 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:

Sleep well, this igbo superiority mindset will not lead you guys any where,

ehen....we go deal with all this biafran rats....startin with their supleme leader....

useless people....

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
darkwan:

ehen....we go deal with all this biafran rats....startin with their supleme leader....

useless people....
I swear when my father saw there so called map he was very angry

How dare them include us to there country

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
Biafra dream is solely igbo dream

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by darkwan: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:

i can imagine....

when i told my mother,she couldnt stop laughing....

they are jokes....!!

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by darkwan: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:

How dare them include us to there country

did you noticed,they dont want us tribes in the delta talkin to each other....??

as soon as anybody in the delta says something,they will ask which tribe are you from or label you afonja fulani....

very disrespectful people....

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
darkwan:

did you noticed,they dont want us tribes in the delta talkin to each other....??

as soon as anybody in the delta says something,they will ask which tribe are you from or label you afonja fulani....

very disrespectful people....
or they lebel you ijaw

Or they keep deceiving there self we hate each other

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by darkwan: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:
or they lebel you ijaw

let them....na ijaws they wan go mess it....

their story go end very sorry....
ijaws dont play around....

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (60) (Reply)

Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu / Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them / Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)