Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break (36441 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / Oyigboupdate Breaks Biafra Sit At Home In Oyigbo And Videos It - VIDEO / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
Most of my life has been in the Niger delta states

Bsyelsea, cross river, edo, delta

Of all the The states all of the lemme say almost all know about warri in delta

And some miscreants here be deceiving there self we don't know our selves

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by darkwan: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:
or they lebel you ijaw

Or they keep deceiving there self we hate each other

hate each other,how....??
we deltans dont look down on each other....

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
darkwan:

hate each other,how....??
we deltans dont look down on each other....

me self wonder oo

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by awgumayor: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
ogbuefieze:

Jaja was too noble a man to stain his superior Igbo genes with some Ijaw subhuman garbage, that's why in all your history till date, you never and will never produce another Jaja or Oko jumbo. It's not mere coincidence that the men that defined your bleak history were of Igbo stock. Even an Igbo slave rose up to be the master of the Ijaws, that's the making of top notch intelligence and IQ right there which unfortunately no Ijaw sewage rat whether dead or alive will ever replicate in the annals of history.

Humble yourself and bow down to your masters you daft Ijaw creek-dwelling minority scum.
Easy on him bro. grin grin grin

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by darkwan: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:
Most of my life has been in the Niger delta states

Bsyelsea, cross river, edo, delta

Of all the The states all of the lemme say almost all know about warri in delta

And some miscreants here be deceiving there self we don't know our selves

their wahala too much....

very useless people....

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ijawcitizen(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

With regards to the bolded, I don't see Niger Delta Republic as a failed country.

I think there may be a supreme court judgement that grants Opobo to the Jaja descendants. He possibly paid for that piece of territory. Correct me if I am wrong. So Jaja's descendants may well decide the fate of Opobo.

With regards to Bonny island (not the whole Bonny LGA), those that are autochthonous to the island may decide it's fate. It can be decided that those whose ancestors arrived in the island more than 200 or 300 years ago can vote, this ensuring. There must be records to prove this.
It will help ensure that the descendants of the founders of the town, decide the fate of the town.

It will eliminate the voting influence of any new immigrants. Any Igbo or Ijaw that moved in, over the past 200 or 300 years will not be eligible to vote in it.

If the voting favours Biafra, then Bonny island becomes Biafra. If the voting favours Niger Delta Republic, then so be it

I know you're trying to sound liberal with this opinion of yours but please snap out of your day dreaming.

Ndoki, Bonny and Opobo are not up for contention between igbos and Ijaw, they are firmly Ijaw ancestral territory.

You can bring your village up for contention, definitely not a single Niger Deltan community.

Now lemme burst your bubble,
Where you criminally renamed Arochukwu in a brazen daylight robbery of ancestral Ibibio territory is not even up for contention. It will definitely be reclaimed by the Niger Delta military.

All the Igala and Idoma territories embedded into the northern borders of igboland shall be reclaimed by the middle belt military.

Start redrawing the map of your biafra because it is getting smaller everyday.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by darkwan: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
you biafrans should back off....

dont think our peaceful nature is weakness....
we dont like to fight,but when we start we tend to over react....

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
ijawcitizen:

I know you're trying to sound liberal with this opinion of yours but please snap out of your day dreaming.

Ndoki, Bonny and Opobo are not up for contention between igbos and Ijaw, they are firmly Ijaw ancestral territory.

You can bring your village up for contention, definitely not a single Niger Deltan community.

Where you criminally renamed Arochukwu in a brazen daylight robbery of ancestral Ibibio territory is not even up for contention. It will definitely be reclaimed by the Niger Delta military.

All the Igala and Idoma territories embedded into the northern borders of igboland shall be reclaimed by the middle belt military.

I wonder how history doesn't teach how biafra leaders where renaming many villages to igbo

They keep playing the victim cards

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ijawcitizen(m): 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
criuze:

Are you thinking of starch soup when you are typing this

At least you now know that there is no igbo in the Niger Delta.

Don't worry about what I eat, you are a cannibal so think of the next pounded baby you crave to eat with isiewu while I occupy myself with baking Eba made from cassava with correct Niger Deltan banga soup.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Ngorbungor(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:

Sleep well, this igbo superiority mindset will not lead you guys any where,

So you don't know that we are superior race, we are proud people, proud of our culture, proud because we believe in ourselves, our can do spirit, that's why in business, in education, in trade and commerce, in transportation, in aviation, in banking, in medicine, in small and medium enterprises, in industry, in oil and gas, in diaspora remittance etc. we are no push over,

That's why the Op is advising some of the "we the Niger Delta group of companies" idiots to think well before you guys start drinking your oil, but as for Ndigbo its too late because we don't need you guys.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by awgumayor: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:
Proudly from isoko
From that tiny tribe in delta state that is not up to a village in Igboland, yet you are disturbing the whole space. Abeg park well let's listen to those that matter.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ijawcitizen(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:
Niger delta republic and biafra map below

Forcus on this to achieve your dreams

Biafra does not even extend that southwards into Niger Delta, the southern protrusion of biafra into Niger Delta Republic is just too generous as if Ogoni, Ndoki, "arochukwu",Port Harcourt and many more non-igbo lands are biafran territory
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by unshakablejihad: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:
Nope grin We don't even need oil
We have the best vegetation. , We have alot of fishing grounds

grin Don't look down on us we are smarter than you guys
dnt mistake smart for dumb..
nw mention one elite figure from ur "smart" tribe as u claim.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
awgumayor:
From that tiny tribe in delta state that is not up to a village in Igboland, yet you are disturbing the whole space. Abeg park well let's listen to those that matter.
Your disrespectful behavior will not lead you any where

Isoko, urubo, ijaw are In this together

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
unshakablejihad:

dnt mistake smart for dumb..

nw mention one elite figure from ur "smart" tribe as u claim.
Bleep biafra rubbish
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ngorbungor:

So you don't know that we are superior race, we are proud people, proud of our culture, proud because we believe in ourselves, our can do spirit, that's why in business, in education, in trade and commerce, in transportation, in aviation, in banking, in medicine, in small and medium enterprises, in industry, in oil and gas, in diaspora remittance etc. we are no push over,

That's why the Op is advising some of the "we the Niger Delta group of companies" idiots to think well before you guys start drinking your oil, but as for Ndigbo its too late because we don't need you guys.
we don't need you guys too, you guys can manage your landlocked republic
Rubbish, we ready for ona here, don't mess with our regions, this is a war you will lose
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Biafra should back off Niger delta territory, make ona nor say we nor warn ona
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by criuze(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
ijawcitizen:

At least you now know that there is no igbo in the Niger Delta.

Don't worry about what I eat, you are a cannibal so think of the next pounded baby you crave to eat with isiewu while I occupy myself with baking Eba made from cassava with correct Niger Deltan banga soup.

Ok I just want to ascertain your medical situation

quite appalling, this starchy gums wouldn't let your IQ perform well, your reasoning is very much below the threshold of a descent minded youth

have noticed how brain dilapidated you're

i guess hate issues has always left you traumatized

maybe you deal with that.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by unshakablejihad: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:
Bleep biafra rubbish
so why con dey insult Igbos for here nw?

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ijawcitizen(m): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
meccuno:
So I had to stop at page 29. Imagine the ethnic group which someone rightly said might be a clan flexing muscles with Igbo people ISOKO!! FVCKING ISOKO !! Are you kidding me? One lunatic was even saying ISOKO is smarter than Igbos?? Chaiii!! Gosh!! I have seen it all today. Make I go sleep grin

The entire Niger Delta (from Edo to Cross Rivers) is coming to put you erratic monkeys in your place. Isoko has nothing to worry about defective beings like you.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by awgumayor: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:

Exactly because the current Nigeria structure is not working
What are you doing about it? Or busy attacking those that try to do something.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nigercity: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
ijawcitizen:

This one has come again
With his anti Igbos mindset

Lolz.. I laugh at your ignorance
Ndoki being ijaw
Chia go to
Akwete (Ndoki capital) in Abia state and say this
Lemme see if you would make it alive... (The first female pilot in Nigeria is from there, her name is chinenyere kalu, (what does that mean in izon language? Cos the name kalu/kanu is for Abia)

You even said Arochukwu isn't Igbo...lolz
There's nothing someone wouldn't see on Nairaland ...
Your ignorance is top notch
Cos the last time I checked
It is called Aro oke Igbo (hope you know what that means)
No one, can be more Igbo than someone from Arochukwu

Anyway
I love the way you always masturbate on
Igbo matter....lolz
Thats why you ijaw people don't go far
With any meaningful plan or agenda in those your swamps cos all
You guys discuss in anti Igbo
Even in your different social media handles

Keep the jealousy on

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Ngorbungor(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:
we don't need you guys too, you guys can manage your landlocked republic
Rubbish, we ready for ona here, don't mess with our regions, this is a war you will lose

So ijaw, Urobo, isoko, and who again? Will fight Ndigbo, chai see ant way won swallow elephant, I beg keep dreaming.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by awgumayor: 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
Iykoto86:
too much sense no kill you my brother. Nigerians are very funny when it comes to their handling the Igbo man.what makes this guys think that the Igbo man will sit back and allow the Edo man in the name of south south to landlock him with calabar and rivers rivers state as Niger delta republic baffles me.
It baffles me most.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by awgumayor: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
gidgiddy:

If this map turns out to be Biafra and Niger Delta Republic, tell me how someone from Akwa-Cross area will be able to travel to Benin city without going through Biafra or Nigeria?
I love his map. It shows that Akwa/cross have nothing with ijaw Niger Delta rep.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by awgumayor: 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
darkwan:

are you people sufferin from something....??
dont add any part of niger delta to biafra maps....!!

shey una dey craze....??
Mr man! I don't give a shit about those that reason like fish. Just drop a bait and watch them swallow the hook. Fulani table cleaners everywhere.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ngorbungor:

So ijaw, Urobo, isoko, and who again? Will fight Ndigbo, chai see ant way won swallow elephant, I beg keep dreaming.

no body wants war , it is just a warning
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by meccuno: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:

Sleep well, this igbo superiority mindset will not lead you guys any where,
what is the superiority complex? In what areas of human endeavor does ISOKO surpass the Igbos? We are more populated than you, more successful, in sports entertainment,politics education. Just the Igbos in Delta state are 3 times the population of ISOKO so why compare us with you? Please stop this joke 8ts ridiculous. grin

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ogbuefieze: 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Una still dey this matter grin, honestly engaging these minorities on any intellectual level is like trying to teach calculus to a bag of rocks, utter waste of time. Make una no dey waste una time abeg.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by meccuno: 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
ijawcitizen:

The entire Niger Delta (from Edo to Cross Rivers) is coming to put you erratic monkeys in your place. Isoko has nothing to worry about defective beings like you.
we have igbos in Rivers,Edo and delta. So how do you plan to achieve that? Some times when you people talk I wonder the type of education and i.q you have.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ijawcitizen(m): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
criuze:

Ok I just want to ascertain your medical situation

quite appalling, this starchy gums wouldn't let your IQ perform well, your reasoning is very much below the threshold of a descent minded youth

have noticed how brain dilapidated you're

i guess hate issues has always left you traumatized

maybe you deal with that.

God forbid a defective human species like cannibal igbos determine my medical situation.

What type of IQ can a defective being who still pound babies as eba to eat isiewu possibly have?

I only snapped you out of your ignorance about igbos not being part of the Niger Delta and you're already having a psychotic breakdown.

A devilishly evil soul filled with hate is talking about hatred, trying to project his inate hatred on me, even attempting to project his trauma on me.

Lol, I must have knocked this simp pretty hard.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
Igboid:

Anioma is already claimed by Delta North, many of who are suffering from Bini induced ethnic crisis.
Someone already suggested "Ikenga Republic", I like the suggestion and think we should consider it.

Biadiri

From across the big rivers in the east of south of Nigira, the zealot, Maxii the Bright, son of Biama, arose. And he gathered people to himself, and taught them day and night about Biadiri, a county that was. And he told them many great tales about the people and culture of
Biadiri and the strength and courage of their leaders. He told the people that King Bubu is not a good King, and he would take away their gods and replace them with his.

-From the Book, The Acts of King Bubu son of Hari

I think Biadiri will make a fine name for the new nation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (60) (Reply)

Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone / Policeman Dancing While Standing On A Moving Bike In Abuja. PICS / Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57