Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break (36315 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / Oyigboupdate Breaks Biafra Sit At Home In Oyigbo And Videos It - VIDEO / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Ngorbungor(m): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
ijawcitizen:

The entire Niger Delta (from Edo to Cross Rivers) is coming to put you erratic monkeys in your place. Isoko has nothing to worry about defective beings like you.

Please can you explain how Edo, Urobo, ijaw, isoko or what ever they call their name relates to Efik & Ibibio ?

What cultural affiliation exit between them?

Do they even share boundaries with the Efik & the ibibo's ?

What will make an Efik man or an ibibo man fight his closest neighbours because of the we Niger Delta idiots mantra?

Tell us when last you had about clashes between both in recent years,

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
darkwan:

let them....na ijaws they wan go mess it....

their story go end very sorry....
ijaws dont play around....
paid Afonjja zombie ...ndi 30k cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
darkwan:

i can imagine....

when i told my mother,she couldnt stop laughing....

they are jokes....!!

Wetin concern ur mama wey dey oshogbo with biafra flag?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ogbuefieze: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
meccuno:
what is the superiority complex? In what areas of human endeavor does ISOKO surpass the Igbos? We are more populated than you, more successful, in sports entertainment,politics education. Just the Igbos in Delta state are 3 times the population of ISOKO so why compare us with you? Please stop this joke 8ts ridiculous. grin
Na una dey bring all these insults, when ordinary isoko wey no even reach one clan in Ebonyi state in terms of human resources and capital starts to compare its tiny self to the entire Igbo nation, that's your cue to just end the conversation right away... before it becomes a circus show. Stop giving these minorities the attention they seek.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:
Biafra dream is solely igbo dream

Nobody discusses ND Republica anywhere

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Ngorbungor(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:
no body wants war , it is just a warning

Please never in your life ask for that, because Atlantic Ocean will be una dwelling place

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by awgumayor: 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:

Your disrespectful behavior will not lead you any where

Isoko, urubo, ijaw are In this together
Anywhere you hear Igbo you shouldn't bring your tiny isoko because we are not mate. Don't because they both started with the letter " I". Look for your mates; ijaw, Ibibio, igala, idoma, etc that have the " I" prefix.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by meccuno: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
ogbuefieze:

Na una dey bring all these insults, when ordinary isoko wey no even reach one clan in Ebonyi state in terms of human resources and capital starts to compare its tiny self to the entire Igbo nation, that's your cue to just end the conversation right away... before it becomes a circus show. Stop giving these minorities the attention they seek.
did you not see his comments? I responded because of the rubbish him and his minion have been saying. What's my own with him. He cannot be allowed to speak that way. He started the insult first oga

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ekealterego:

Divide and rule... So you think the Efiks, who are our cousins will leave their Igbo brothers to partner with someone in far away Ijaw-Bayelsa and Edo? I guess you did not even look at the map you formed by yourself..

The best bet for you is to take whatever you can take from minorites in Rivers state and then collaborate with all the Edoid people in Delta (Urhobo and Isoko) and then Edo state.
Ijawman, I believe this is your best bet.

Edo man forming a nation with Ijaw people ?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
awgumayor:
Anywhere you hear Igbo you shouldn't bring your tiny isoko because we are not mate. Don't because they both started with the letter " I". Look for your mates; ijaw, Ibibio, igala, idoma, etc that have the " I" prefix.
I am speaking for the rest, we are all in the same page, we don't want to be part of biafra
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Biafra agitators should check out the map again

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
awgumayor:
Exactly we are not mate, that's why we the minority can not form biafra with a tribe that will suppress us never
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ogbuefieze: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
meccuno:
did you not see his comments? I responded because of the rubbish him and his minion have been saying. What's my own with him. He cannot be allowed to speak that way. He started the insult first oga
A lion doesn't need to drag its kill with a deer, when the conversation starts to gear towards such level of laughable disrespect, be the bigger man and just ignore it as a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Ngorbungor(m): 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
Logan23:

Edo man forming a nation with Ijaw people ?? grin grin
Hahahaha hahahaha world War IV, those set of tribes/ people are the most unintelligent mammals that ever lived on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by darkwan: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
Logan23:

Wetin concern ur mama wey dey oshogbo with biafra flag?

who send you....??
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by darkwan: 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
f biafra....

stay away from the delta or insults against all igbos will increase....
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:

Keep insulting others tribes
Ijaw pipelines guards
Isoko driunks

This only breed hatred

U have spewed an unprecedented amount of hate against igbos too.

Take ur little ijaw tribe and form ur country, leave other tribes alone

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:

Efiks grin Lol seriously I am tired of this stress here

One thing is sure Niger delta republic is not biafra territory, keep this in mind to prevent future wars

An evil or ibibio or annang or oron man has zero relationship with ijaw or edo....ZERO

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ijawcitizen(m): 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
meccuno:
we have igbos in Rivers,Edo and delta. So how do you plan to achieve that? Some times when you people talk I wonder the type of education and i.q you have.
What is our business with igbo in delta and rivers? Igbanke and Ika goes anywhere the Binis chooses. Ndokwa/Ukwani don't want you despicable lots anywhere near their turf. Aniocha and Oshimili where Nzeogwu and the traitors of Midwest come from can freely be donated to biafra.

Ndoni, Egbema, asa, etche and omuma territories we shall gladly slice out and donate to biafra. Any attempt to claim any Ijo (Ndoki, Opobo & Bonny) or any Niger Deltan territory like Ekpeye, Ogba, Ikwerre, Akwa Akpa (criminally renamed Arochukwu) Ndoki, Ndokwa, Ika, Isobo and other territories in Delta, Edo, Rivers, Akwa ibom and cross rivers states will be fiercely resisted.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:
Bleep biafra

We will never be part of you guys

Ijaws are under 1 million people nationwide, Igbos are over 50 million ... What exactly would igbos want from unserious drunkards?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Allen102: 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
Logan23:

This is the most stupid⁵³ comment I've read on nairaland grin grin
That's because you don't have brain.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
ijawcitizen:
What is our business with igbo in delta and rivers? Igbanke and Ika goes anywhere the Binis chooses. Ndokwa/Ukwani don't want you despicable lots anywhere near their turf. Aniocha and Oshimili where Nzeogwu and the traitors of Midwest come from can freely be donated to biafra.

Ndoni, Egbema, asa, etche and omuma territories we shall gladly slice out and donate to biafra. Any attempt to claim any Ijo (Ndoki, Opobo & Bonny) or any Niger Deltan territory like Ekpeye, Ogba, Ikwerre, Akwa Akpa (criminally renamed Arochukwu) Ndoki, Ndokwa, Ika, Isobo and other territories in Delta, Edo, Rivers, Akwa ibom and cross rivers states will be fiercely resisted.

Afonja Barcanista, U are too little to cut off any part of igbo land, u no fit.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by gidgiddy: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:

Alaska is located far from main land USA it doesn't matter

Thats true, but USA is a super power country, many people wouldnt mind be8ng part of such great country even if they are not on the mainland

But if you have this sort Niger Delta Republic where the Ogoja/Akwa-Cross people have been virtually cut off from the Ogoni/Ijaw/Edoid area, how long do you think either side will start wondering what is the point of it all?

I always say that Niger Delta Republic is a good thing, but those who want had better look at that map well and the realities that follow it. The Republic of Biafra will cut any Niger Delta Republic into two halves
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:
Most of my life has been in the Niger delta states

Bsyelsea, cross river, edo, delta

Of all the The states all of the lemme say almost all know about warri in delta

And some miscreants here be deceiving there self we don't know our selves

Stop claiming other tribes

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
darkwan:

who send you....??

Afonjjas

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ijawcitizen(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Please can you explain how Edo, Urobo, ijaw, isoko or what ever they call their name relates to Efik & Ibibio ?

What cultural affiliation exit between them?

Do they even share boundaries with the Efik & the ibibo's ?

What will make an Efik man or an ibibo man fight his closest neighbours because of the we Niger Delta idiots mantra?

Tell us when last you had about clashes between both in recent years,

You shall find out when Niger Delta Republic is actualized.

Till then, ponder on why the igbo imperial aspiration has always been to make all of these people you claim in your ignorance to have nothing in common to suddenly have something in common under an igbo lebensraum called biafra, LNC, SS/SE or whatever nonsense you choose to call it.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Ngorbungor(m): 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
ijawcitizen:

Have you finished talking ?
If you have please go and sleep because what you are asking is beyond your comprehension, a bi you think it's by blowing up pipe lines?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by criuze(m): 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
ijawcitizen:

God forbid a defective human species like cannibal igbos determine my medical situation.

What type of IQ can a defective being who still pound babies as eba to eat isiewu possibly have?

I only snapped you out of your ignorance about igbos not being part of the Niger Delta and you're already having a psychotic breakdown.

A devilishly evil soul filled with hate is talking about hatred, trying to project his inate hatred on me, even attempting to project his trauma on me.

Lol, I must have knocked this simp pretty hard.

Enjoy my replies now,

Well, trying hard to impress though, i wouldn't like bordering you much, having ascertained your medical issues

its been genetically verified that your people are mentally crippled in handling complex issues, and I would really advice you to spice up your writings(since you can write) and maybe have something published , to addressing this paranoia that has been cajoling you sociopolitical sensibilities for decades

i equally think i respect your sentimentism as in the things like adaka boro and saro wiwa, needless to tell you how they ended and of course worthing of no single apology or sympathy from whosoever.

if you must like, or looking up to them as a server of inspiration, then i can assure you of a million generations of retrogressive cast-offs in that your mosquito revaged swamps

going like this you'll believe me that hearing the sound of Igbo is enough to cause you collective genetic disfigurations

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ijawcitizen(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
ken6488:
Biafra agitators should check out the map again

Please stop propagating this fraudulent map, biafra does not protrude that southwards into Niger Delta. Get a proper map and study it, Akwa Akpa (Arochukwu) is not biafra, Ndoki both in Rivers and Abia is not biafra, ogoni is not biafra, port Harcourt is not biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Omuaro38: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
gidgiddy:

Thats true, but USA is a super power country, many people wouldnt mind be8ng part of such great country even if they are not on the mainland

But if you have this sort Niger Delta Republic where the Ogoja/Akwa-Cross people have been virtually cut off from the Ogoni/Ijaw/Edoid area, how long do you think either side will start wondering what is the point of it all?

I always say that Niger Delta Republic is a good thing, but those who want had better look at that map well and the realities that follow it. The Republic of Biafra will cut any Niger Delta Republic into two halves
Which Arochukwu will be included in your Ijaw fishermen Republic? I hope there's another Arochukwu in Ijaw nation cause you just might be asking for some serious genocide on your people if you dare come any inch closer to the Aro Nation, remember your history and take cognizance in the fact that your forefathers were enslaved by Aro merchants... do you want a repeat of that again? grin

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Ngorbungor(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
ijawcitizen:

You shall find out when Niger Delta Republic is actualized.

Till then, ponder on why the igbo imperial aspiration has always been to make all of these people you claim in your ignorance to have nothing in common to suddenly have something in common under an igbo lebensraum called biafra, LNC, SS/SE or whatever nonsense you choose to call it.

It's just a question, don't run away ooo,

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Omuaro38: 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
ijawcitizen:

Please stop propagating this fraudulent map, biafra does not protrude that southwards into Niger Delta. Get a proper map and study it, Akwa Akpa (Arochukwu) is not biafra, Ndoki both in Rivers and Abia is not biafra, ogoni is not biafra, port Harcourt is not biafra.
Oya come and claim Arochukwu and Ndoki, no be to dey make noise on internet. Honestly I wonder that brand of dry gin you minority Ijaw sewage rats drink wey dey give una these kind morale grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (60) (Reply)

Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). / Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added / Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.