Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break (36093 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / Oyigboupdate Breaks Biafra Sit At Home In Oyigbo And Videos It - VIDEO / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2021
ijawcitizen:
You mean the same Aro my forefathers used as errand boys for fetching humanoid chimpanzees? The same Aro that robbed Akwa Akpa from Ibibio in broad daylight Illorin-style? I truly don't blame you, I blame the British for interfering.

Daft Afonjja goan read the Aro-Ibibio wars.okpo
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2021
darkwan:

respect yourself when typin stuffs....
we no go tolerate you igbos when you talk like this....

you look down on us and you want us to join you....??

una dey craze in south east....??
They think we're fools. They're unconciously revealing their real traits to us and expect us not to be cognizance.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2021
BornRicch:

It doesn't matter why drink panadol for another man's headache? Are you from Efik?

U aren't efik
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2021
ogbuefieze:

Isoko man shouldn't you be looking at how your people can be merged back with your Urhobo brothers considering how tiny and inconsequential you are in the sociopolitical space of Delta state? But you can do your Niger delta phantom Republic for all I care... you people are irrelevant anyway. But just don't dream of going close to the Enuani part of Anioma, we are proudly Igbos and will rather stay by ourselves if we don't rejoin our Igbo kith and kin east of the Niger.
You're very hatefilled. Anytime we make our position known about the Niger Delta republic as against joining biafra, you lots results to insulting us, degrading our socio-cultural position and the rest. and then you result to attacking every one of us who tries to defend our repute. and you consciously think this is the best way to represent yourselves to us? I pity you.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2021
darkwan:

thunda fire dem dem....
who the fvck they think they are talkin down other people....?? angry angry
They're plain bitter fools. When you don't join them, they result to insulting your tribe and making mockery of your relevance as an entity. I pity them!

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by valirex: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2021
Afriifa:
Why are you wasting your time to reply an uncircumcized midget?

Thank you my brother, at that that time I wasn't aware

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Ekealterego: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2021
Afriifa:
Not Just Anioma, Ukwani, Ika
See what you wrote here now, does it make sense? Not just Anioma, Ukwuani (which you could not even spell well) and Ika.

If them say make una comot hand for Igbo matter say una no understand una go dey attack.

The thread here was about not having Ijaw in the new Baifra, which even the Igbo people here all agreed... The thread was going well, until you guys came to spoil it with ignorance. See the ignorance you just spilled up there.
ken6488:

Only biafra republic trying to force minority tribes is the imaginary country here

If you guys need war, war you will get

As you can see clearly, the OP suggested an Ijawless Biafra but rather a Biafra with the Igbos and their Ibibio/Efik brothers, and everyone including the Igbos agreed until you came along.

Most Igbos will agree that they have always excluded the other non-Igbo people in Delta, Bayelsa and even other non-Igbo minorities in River state.

Most have always agreed with their Efik/Ibibio brothers because it was these two brothers that fought the last Biafra war with all their might.

It is you guys who were not even mentioned in any way that came to the thread to destroy it...

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2021
ken6488:
Facts about isoko One of the most intelligent tribes in the country . Almost every town here has oil .good vegetation .Our lands are very Rich .enough fishing ground
Isoko Wadooo! Niger Delta Wadooo!
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2021
ken6488:
grin Yet another propaganda

Why have ijaw not colonise isoko since?
You the mind these fools trying so hard to turn the Niger Deltan against themselves?
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by tamdun: 10:34am On Feb 22, 2021
Afriifa:
They think we're fools. They're unconciously revealing their real traits to us and expect us not to be cognizance.
This is exactly the problem they have with Yoruba people, imagine them calling Lagos no man's land, they came to South west and think they can dominate/oppress us on our land,same in South Africa,same everywhere they go

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2021
ken6488:
Niger delta republic and biafra map below

Forcus on this to achieve your dreams
We sorround them! n we gonna kill dem all of they dare us!
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2021
ken6488:

Keep insulting others tribes
Ijaw pipelines guards
Isoko driunks

This only breed hatred
They are revealing how they view us in their unguarded moment. and its good for us to acknowledge this and know them for who they trully are, so that tomorrow we know where to stand!
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Ekealterego: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2021
Afriifa:
They're plain bitter fools. When you don't join them, they result to insulting your tribe and making mockery of your relevance as an entity. I pity them!
Guy, no one in the discourse of Biafra have ever included non-Igbo minorities in Biafra. Not one. The liberal ones might extend a hand to Igbos in Benue and Kogi. Many are consistent with Efiks because they are blood relations but almost all have always excluded Ijaw and other ijawphilic minority groups and other Edoid groups because they have never been part of the struggle and Igbos do not see these groups (Urhobo, Itshekiri, Isoko, Bini) as blood Brothers. They have always been excluded.

So, I do not understand what you guys hatred is.

You guys will still be part of your darling Nigeria, this is not our business. We know where our boundaries start and ends.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2021
ken6488:
I swear when my father saw there so called map he was very angry
How dare them include us to there country
hahahaha. I'm following you.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2021
darkwan:

did you noticed,they dont want us tribes in the delta talkin to each other....??

as soon as anybody in the delta says something,they will ask which tribe are you from or label you afonja fulani....

very disrespectful people....
Exactly, they think we have a sour relationship in the Bigger Niger Delta! While dem dem Igbo node marry from some.of their states
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 10:45am On Feb 22, 2021
darkwan:

let them....na ijaws they wan go mess it....

their story go end very sorry....
ijaws dont play around....
Hahahaha. Dem no know Jareh. Niger Delta Means Strong People! We strong so tey, we fight government collect Niger Delta Ministry, and Niger Delta Development Commission.
Niger Delta Wadoo!
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2021
darkwan:

hate each other,how....??
we deltans dont look down on each other....

Exactly, we may have our internal strifes just like even family does, but our bigger togetherness outweigh our differences.
dis people think dey can capitalize on our small fights to cause disunity and plant the see of hate among us. but dey've failed.
What I've understood in my course of existence is that, for us, whether Urhobo, Bini, Ijaw, Isoko, Ika, Ikwere, Itsekeri, Efif, Ibibio, Annang, Esan e.t.c Whenever the term 'Niger Delta' is mentioned. There is this automatic spirit of togetherness, unity and love among these ethnic nationalities.
This is one thing the average Igbo man doesn't understand about his Biafra struggle.. Once you mention Biafra to a Niger Deltan, he becomes conscious of Niger Delta Republic all of a sudden. n he forgets if he's been disputing with another tribe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2021
Omuaro38:

Which Arochukwu will be included in your Ijaw fishermen Republic? I hope there's another Arochukwu in Ijaw nation cause you just might be asking for some serious genocide on your people if you dare come any inch closer to the Aro Nation, remember your history and take cognizance in the fact that your forefathers were enslaved by Aro merchants... do you want a repeat of that again? grin
I think a fisherman republic is better than a drug republic for me

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2021
Logan23:

Ijaw? Fight war with igbos? As in 900k ijaws Fight 50m IGBOS? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin Stop hiding under ijaw, this is a union bigger than igbo 50million nonsense

You guys cover has been reveled grin Once delta talk about Niger delta grin You either label them ijaw or Yoruba

Keep deceiving yourself on false dreams

Ijaw and other minority groups are all Against you

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2021
survivor10:

You are a fool, kid
grin God Forbid forming a new country with some disrespectfull beings

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2021
Afriifa:
Exactly, we may have our internal strifes just like even family does, but our bigger togetherness outweigh our differences.
dis people think dey can capitalize on our small fights to cause disunity and plant the see of hate among us. but dey've failed.
What I've understood in my course of existence is that, for us, whether Urhobo, Bini, Ijaw, Isoko, Ika, Ikwere, Itsekeri, Efif, Ibibio, Annang, Esan e.t.c Whenever the term 'Niger Delta' is mentioned. There is this automatic spirit of togetherness, unity and love among these ethnic nationalities.
This is one thing the average Igbo man doesn't understand about his Biafra struggle.. Once you mention Biafra to a Niger Deltan, he becomes conscious of Niger Delta Republic all of a sudden. n he forgets if he's been disputing with another tribe.
Yeah Niger delta republic will be more favourable than biafra (which has nothing to offer)

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2021
The term Niger delta make more sense than a false country like biafra

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Omuaro38: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2021
Afriifa:
I think a fisherman republic is better than a drug republic for me
At least the drug republic can proudly hold sway in these various areas of human resources/achievements (if you take out the drug part of course).

Education
Commerce
Entertainment/sports
Global figures in top political/administrative positions worldwide
Technology
Manufacturing/services

Now I challenge you to mention just three notable indices the fishermen republic are known for.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by darkwan: 11:16am On Feb 22, 2021
Afriifa:

dont mind dem dem....noticed when you try to say anything they immediatly ask which tribe,south south is not a tribe....??

they dont understand we deltans have already passed that level....

look asari for example....he is half igbo half ijaw and to add to it muslim....look how quick he abused cownunu and called them slaves....
we deltans still dont care....

biafra mean nothing to us....

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2021
tamdun:

This is exactly the problem they have with Yoruba people, imagine them calling Lagos no man's land, they came to South west and think they can dominate/oppress us on our land,same in South Africa,same everywhere they go
Dem d dream. All d days of King Koko and Jaja, we have always resisted oppressors.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by darkwan: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2021
Afriifa:
Hahahaha. Dem no know Jareh. Niger Delta Means Strong People! We strong so tey, we fight government collect Niger Delta Ministry, and Niger Delta Development Commission.
Niger Delta Wadoo!

igbos no wado atall atall....
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by darkwan: 11:21am On Feb 22, 2021
ken6488:

grin Stop hiding under ijaw, this is a union bigger than igbo 50million nonsense

You guys cover has been reveled grin Once delta talk about Niger delta grin You either label them ijaw or Yoruba

somebody said this figure is a lie....
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2021
Omuaro38:

At least the drug republic can proudly hold sway in these various areas of human resources/achievements (if you take out the drug part of course).

Education
Commerce
Entertainment/sports
Global figures in top political/administrative positions worldwide
Technology
Manufacturing/services

Now I challenge you to mention just three notable indices the fishermen republic are known for.
As an economist, I will refer you to go study the Japanese Economy! and acknowledge the role the fishing industry has contributed to their respective stages of development.
As for the sectors you've highlighted, we're even!
If you talk about Education, I will highlight the Trinity of Professor Wole Soyinka, Professor John Pepper Clark and Professor Chinua Achebe.
About Commerce, I know my people have been doing well relatively, but I know they don't match up with the drug republicans because they do business with ethical socio-economic conduct.(you know what I mean).
As for entertainments and sports. you should know, d likes of taribo west, agbani dergo, hilda dokubo, ideye brown, timaya n d likes have made names for themselves. But let me stop here. I'm not all jobeless to engage you for too long, I won't give you such fame..
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2021
darkwan:

igbos no wado atall atall....
Lol. dey wish.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BornRicch(m): 11:51am On Feb 22, 2021
Logan23:

U aren't efik
Of course, not.. I am from Edo State.. Where are you from? Don't be a coward mention your State?
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2021
ken6488:

50m igbos hiding under ijaw? As in small ijaw 900k? grin
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2021
BornRicch:

Of course, not.. I am from Edo State.. Where are you from? Don't be a coward mention your State?

I am from Enugu state......Edo has zero connection or relationship with efik, annang, iron or ibibio

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (60) (Reply)

Ministerial Nominee, Joseph Utsev, Told Senate He Started Primary School At 4 / Jibrin On Channels TV. Talks About Budget Padding (Pics) / Wike Sails A Land Ship In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.