Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break (36090 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / Oyigboupdate Breaks Biafra Sit At Home In Oyigbo And Videos It - VIDEO / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 2:41am On Feb 22, 2021
ken6488:

Agreed OK can you explain to me in detail, what term biafra is?

The name Biafra was born out of self determination. The constituting groups involved agreed on the name unlike Niger Delta the Nigerian government okayed.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by joeyfire(m): 3:55am On Feb 22, 2021
ijawcitizen:

You shall find out when Niger Delta Republic is actualized.

Till then, ponder on why the igbo imperial aspiration has always been to make all of these people you claim in your ignorance to have nothing in common to suddenly have something in common under an igbo lebensraum called biafra, LNC, SS/SE or whatever nonsense you choose to call it.

Your inferiority complex is weighing you down. If you really are Ijaw you should know that the only tribe in the east that does land grabs are you lot.

The only minority tribe in the country that land-grand are the ijaws. You fear being in an independent country with the Igbos because you KNOW if you try any nonsense you will be pushed into the sea grin But in a Niger Delta republic you have the chance to dominate other minority groups.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BornRicch(m): 3:58am On Feb 22, 2021
Omuaro38:

I have lots of Efik and Ibibio friends and I know for a fact that they detest you Edo scums. Which made me realize that even if the so called utopian Niger delta republic comes to fruition, the proud and noble Efik/Ibibio nation will have absolutely nothing to do with Edo people with their witchcraft, cultism, and international ashawo escapades. Edo can't even boast of a single index of human capital, yet you apes want to force your abominable identity on the Anioma people, thank God the Enuani people are too refined and sophisticated to fall for that cheap insult, your expansionist madness only worked with the Ika people who are suffering from the worst type of identity crisis.

I don't want to drag another tribe into this argument. Whatever Efik or Ibibio choose to be the ship will sail for good. Likewise, I have a few Efik and Ibibio friends and they resist you pigs like dead. Yes, we have witch craft likewise, there are witches everywhere in your village dog. You have drug infested rouge in every prison across Asian on death row waiting to be executed or sentenced to life in prison. Your baby factory is everywhere across south east with bastard infested children roaming Nairaland with so much hate and bitterness. I can bet my life take a DNA test you will be a bastard child from your baby factory. Igbos are the new World Trade Centre of Oloshonism, at least we took ours abroad not here in Nigeria. Well, you don't care about Edo people, why'd you know about our human index capital? Please mention your state and let's compare? You're born a slave and it will forever be in your death soul a bloody slave from a carnivorous bloodline. I get it why you can't shout your stinky mouth about Efik and Ibibio because you guys have so much in common eating human... I can't go on because it will spill doom for you before you woke up from your horrible life. I know you're from the South East but I would respond to you since you choose Enuani.. Dude, pray there shouldn't be war because Enuani would not survive the battle......... Just like you cowards blowup the Niger bridge that what gonna happen. For your information Enuani are not Aborigine in Delta State, there are Edos in your Stupid Godforsaken tribe where you said you came from Dog..... I can't wait for that blessed day where everyone would answer his father name...............

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BornRicch(m): 4:07am On Feb 22, 2021
ken6488:
they create fake profiles to cause dis unity
I just they lough them,

Very selfie people. Why are they scared of their 5 STATES? I don't get it people without King, slaves that got together with bunch of tribes with the help of the British.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Omuaro38: 4:29am On Feb 22, 2021
BornRicch:

I don't want to drag another tribe into this argument. Whatever Efik or Ibibio choose to be the train will sail for good. Likewise, I have a few Efik and Ibibio friends and they resist you pigs like dead. Yes, we have witch craft likewise, there are witches everywhere in your village dog. You have drug infested rouge in every prison across Asian on death row waiting to be executed or sentenced to life in prison. Your baby factory is everywhere across south east with bastard infested children roaming Nairaland with so much hate and bitterness. I can bet my life take a DNA test you will be a bastard child from your baby factory. Igbos are the new World Trade Centre of Oloshonism, at least we took ours abroad not here in Nigeria. Well, you don't care about Edo people, why'd you know about our human index capital? Please mention your state and let's compare? You're born a slave and it will forever be in your death soul a bloody slave from a carnivorous bloodline. I get it why you can't shout your stinky mouth about Efik and Ibibio because you guys have so much in common eating human... I can't go on because it will spill doom for you before you woke up from your horrible life. I know you're from the South East but I would respond to you since you choose Enuani.. Dude, pray there shouldn't be war because Enuani would not survive the battle......... Just like you cowards blowup the Niger bridge that what gonna happen. For your information Enuani are not Aborigine in Delta State, there are Edos in your Stupid Godforsaken tribe where you said you came from Dog..... I can't wait for that blessed day where everyone would answer his father name...............

Look at this dirty Edo swine, when your superiors gather at the table of human royalty to chat and dine away, a servile Edo dog like yourself should be at the service of the table, right below picking the crumbs like the debased dirt-groveling subhuman that you are. When Edo begin talk when Igbos dey talk? you are way beneath even the most despicable Igbo castaway in all ramifications of human metric, you no dey shame dey admit say your dirty sisters dey okay international ashawo match grin, that's how useless and hard-done by life you degenerates are. Imagine how sad and miserable it must be to be an Edo subhuman when you next meal ticket as a woman is to get trafficked to Lebanon, Libya and Italy to suck the shrinkled d**ks of old Arab men just to send money home to Osahon and Osas to feed, no pride, no self-worth, no decency... meanwhile your worthless youths are wasting away in the oasis of cultism while Igbos are buying up Benin city and investing in your market economy and real estates, apparently the life of a typical Edo bastard isn't worth any more than a used tissue paper, if prostitution or cultism doesn't get you, then sooner or later witchcraft will. The shamelessness of your women have been made so profound that even international media outlets like BBC and Aljezeera even made documentaries on Edo whOres who prowl the streets of Europe whistling away to the highest bidders.

One Enuani woman Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is worth more than the entire human capital of Edo witches all put together, bloody accursed pig. Little wonder your Oba is a primitive and fetish bastard who still revels in the practices of human sacrifice, it's not farfetched to see why Edo state is cursed. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by meccuno: 4:46am On Feb 22, 2021
[s][ author=ijawcitizen post=99299021] What is our business with igbo in delta and rivers? Igbanke and Ika goes anywhere the Binis chooses. Ndokwa/Ukwani don't want you despicable lots anywhere near their turf. Aniocha and Oshimili where Nzeogwu and the traitors of Midwest come from can freely be donated to biafra.

Ndoni, Egbema, asa, etche and omuma territories we shall gladly slice out and donate to biafra. Any attempt to claim any Ijo (Ndoki, Opobo & Bonny) or any Niger Deltan territory like Ekpeye, Ogba, Ikwerre, Akwa Akpa (criminally renamed Arochukwu) Ndoki, Ndokwa, Ika, Isobo and other territories in Delta, Edo, Rivers, Akwa ibom and cross rivers states will be fiercely resisted.[/quote][/s] so it's you that has been at war with half of the ethnicities that you listed is telling me who is Igbo or not? Oga go and sit your dvmb arse down.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Daum: 5:06am On Feb 22, 2021
Omuaro38:

Look at this dirty Edo swine, when your superiors gather at the table of human royalty to chat and dine away, a servile Edo dog like yourself should be at the service of the table, right below picking the crumbs like the debased dirt-groveling subhuman that you are. When Edo begin talk when Igbos dey talk? you are way beneath even the most despicable Igbo castaway in all ramifications of human metric, you no dey shame dey admit say your dirty sisters dey okay international ashawo match grin, that's how useless and hard-done by life you degenerates are. Imagine how sad and miserable it must be to be an Edo subhuman when you next meal ticket as a woman is to get trafficked to Lebanon, Libya and Italy to suck the shrinkled d**ks of old Arab men just to send money home to Osahon and Osas to feed, no pride, no self-worth, no decency... meanwhile your worthless youths are wasting away in the oasis of cultism while Igbos are buying up Benin city and investing in your market economy and real estates, apparently the life of a typical Edo bastard isn't worth any more than a used tissue paper, if prostitution or cultism doesn't get you, then sooner or later witchcraft will. The shamelessness of your women have been made so profound that even international media outlets like BBC and Aljezeera even made documentaries on Edo whOres who prowl the streets of Europe whistling away to the highest bidders.

One Enuani woman Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is worth more than the entire human capital of Edo witches all put together, bloody accursed pig. Little wonder your Oba is a primitive and fetish bastard who still revels in the practices of human sacrifice, it's not farfetched to see why Edo state is cursed. grin

Lol the hate here is so much.
One would wonder if it's so in life.

Been in Nairaland for about 10 years now and this is the only kind of thing that is constant about this forum.

Thank God life outside this forum exists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 6:10am On Feb 22, 2021
BornRicch:

I don't want to drag another tribe into this argument. Whatever Efik or Ibibio choose to be the ship will sail for good. Likewise, I have a few Efik and Ibibio friends and they resist you pigs like dead. Yes, we have witch craft likewise, there are witches everywhere in your village dog. You have drug infested rouge in every prison across Asian on death row waiting to be executed or sentenced to life in prison. Your baby factory is everywhere across south east with bastard infested children roaming Nairaland with so much hate and bitterness. I can bet my life take a DNA test you will be a bastard child from your baby factory. Igbos are the new World Trade Centre of Oloshonism, at least we took ours abroad not here in Nigeria. Well, you don't care about Edo people, why'd you know about our human index capital? Please mention your state and let's compare? You're born a slave and it will forever be in your death soul a bloody slave from a carnivorous bloodline. I get it why you can't shout your stinky mouth about Efik and Ibibio because you guys have so much in common eating human... I can't go on because it will spill doom for you before you woke up from your horrible life. I know you're from the South East but I would respond to you since you choose Enuani.. Dude, pray there shouldn't be war because Enuani would not survive the battle......... Just like you cowards blowup the Niger bridge that what gonna happen. For your information Enuani are not Aborigine in Delta State, there are Edos in your Stupid Godforsaken tribe where you said you came from Dog..... I can't wait for that blessed day where everyone would answer his father name...............

This is just sad that a human being sat down to write this twaddle of a deranged mind.

You are nothing but a glorified animal in human flesh. Your Oba , Ovonramen murdered innocent babies for sacrifice to win a war against the British and have the gut to open your bloody mouth. If you don't know you Bini people are eternally enslaved by your Oba. You can't even look him in the eyes like others do....what a degenerate

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ogbuefieze: 6:24am On Feb 22, 2021
Benin? Lawrence Anini people, first purveyors of criminality and terror in Nigeria. Their Oba I heard still engages in human sacrifice in this contemporary age, such a domain is bound to be cursed and afflicted... that's why the IGR of Edo state is witchcraft, exportation of premium olosho's, cultism and land grabbing. No sane man with his values and senses intact will think of settling down with an Edo woman, she will end up killing you with wickedness and take over your wealth and estates (there's a colony of widows in Ibadan where nearly all the men have died, and all of them shared the common fate of been married to Benin women grin). But I like to f**k those fresh Benin girls though, dem sabi give wella! my Ekpoma days deserves a closed captioning cause wetin man take him eyes see, mouth no fit talk am full ground. Benin girls are the cheapest sluts you can ever find around but I have them to thank for keeping my d**k active during those crazy years on campus.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Greystone: 7:03am On Feb 22, 2021
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Youngmaster0(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2021
christistruth01:

He didn't need to Midwest was majority non Igbo so it was a Popular Choice

he didn't have to, and Osadebe and Igbo emerge as their first premier
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2021
IDENNAA:

The name Biafra was born out of self determination. The constituting groups involved agreed on the name unlike Niger Delta the Nigerian government okayed.
You are wrong Niger delta is more realistic,
Name apply for all minority groups around the Niger delta region
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2021
ogbuefieze:
Benin? Lawrence Anini people, first purveyors of criminality and terror in Nigeria. Their Oba I heard still engages in human sacrifice in this contemporary age, such a domain is bound to be cursed and afflicted... that's why the IGR of Edo state is witchcraft, exportation of premium olosho's, cultism and land grabbing. No sane man with his values and senses intact will think of settling down with an Edo woman, she will end up killing you with wickedness and take over your wealth and estates (there's a colony of widows in Ibadan where nearly all the men have died, and all of them shared the common fate of been married to Benin women grin). But I like to f**k those fresh Benin girls though, dem sabi give wella! my Ekpoma days deserves a closed captioning cause wetin man take him eyes see, mouth no fit talk am full ground. Benin girls are the cheapest sluts you can ever find around but I have them to thank for keeping my d**k active during those crazy years on campus.

Your fake propaganda will not lead you any where

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2021
I don't know why you guys keep showing ur self, I blame the British for packing you guys together

grin Awon hate distributor..

grin Ibiobio hate Benin
Isheriki hate ijaw
Isoko hate urobo...

I wonder where you guys get your facts from

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 8:57am On Feb 22, 2021
One thing you guys are forgetting grin

Check the current ESN you guys established

It is only restricted to your little region

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2021
ken6488:

Keep of Niger delta territory

I claimed only my tribe,my tribe will form a thriving nation.

U tiny ijaws with small landmass are the ones running around the whole place forcing igbos, efiks, ibiboo, Edo,etc to join your imaginary country.

Imagine Edo people forming country with Ijaw people grin grin grin grin.....IMPOSSICANT
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2021
ijawcitizen:

Aro migrant, your sojourn in Ibibio Niger Deltan territory of Akwa Akpa is over....this is a promise.

The worse thing that will happen to u in this lifetime is if u enter an intra city bus within Arochukwu and open ur useless mouth to say Arochukwu belongs to the ibibios and the people are also ibibios grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2021
Logan23:

U tiny ijaws with small landmass are the ones running around the whole place forcing igbos, efiks, ibiboo, Edo,etc to join your imaginary country.

Imagine Edo people forming country with Ijaw people grin grin grin grin.....IMPOSSICANT

But we are in the same Nigeria
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
wow. have u forgotten how NDPVF almost hold obasanjo goverment to ransom?? ive u forgotten how MEND hold yaradua goverment to ransom that amnesty paid as beg?? ive u also forgot how avengers make strike buhari ear to deaf, that he went to beg international community to help him fight avengers??
Stop engaging fools bro.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2021
ken6488:
Online rants will not help you guys, action speaks better

On d day everyone will locate its father land,

Not this one you people are claiming every land as igbo,

It is a matter of time you guys claim the whole delta states as igbo

Urhobo, Isoko n Itshekiri on d other side of delta are not igbos and will never ever be
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 9:21am On Feb 22, 2021
Logan23:

Only biafra republic trying to force minority tribes is the imaginary country here

If you guys need war, war you will get

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by ken6488(m): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2021
All the force attachment will not work

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2021
valirex:

Firstly it wasn't the Oba that led the guerilla war.

Arochukwu war did not last up to a year, started November 1901 and ended January 1902

Have a nice day
Why are you wasting your time to reply an uncircumcized midget?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
according to ur brain, when fighting the pipelines, soldiers and navy will just watch and be clapping hand for them? typical igbo reasoning..
He's a plain fool. Leave him!

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by nku5: 9:37am On Feb 22, 2021
PHijo:

[b]Igbo took away our resource control. [/b]Boro was neither settled nor deceived to fight you. Boro fought you because for over 20 years Igbo blocked every attempt by our political leaders like Biriye and Okilo to get autonomy and resource control for the Ijaw and other minority groups.

It was not Fulani people imprisoned Boro, it was Igbo people.

The first head of NNPC was not a Fulani, it is from you Southerners Fulani learn their evil acts.

So Gowon that abolished resource control is now Igbo? Festus Marinho from Lagos state was the first NNPC MD.

I am done with this kid grin
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2021
melvinjames:

I'm not Yoruba but I haven't read anywhere where Yorubas even in Brazil don't consider themselves Yorubas. Meanwhile, Anioma people detest being labeled Igbos.

Quickest way to start a fight with an Anioma person is to call him Igbo. Igbo is like a swear word. grin
Not Just Anioma, Ukwani, Ika

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by survivor10(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2021
ken6488:

Alaska is located far from main land USA it doesn't matter

You are a fool, kid
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 9:52am On Feb 22, 2021
ken6488:
simple re draw your biafra map

and remove us or any niger delta region from it

or is't you people that want a country where igbo will be the official language ?

niger delta is a different country entirely keep that in mind
They will never here.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by survivor10(m): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2021
gidgiddy:

I dont think you know how these things work. Referendum is the end result of an agitation for independence. I dont know of any current agitation by Ijaws to have a separate country. The only independence agitation I know of in the SE/SS area is that of Biafra. If IPOB's agitation works out, the referendum will about Biafra. Those who vote by a majority to leave Nigeria, will become Biafrans. Those who vote against, refuse to vote or refuse that referendum will not hold in their area, will continue as Nigerians.

But an Ijaw man cannot seek a seperate country on the sweat, suffering and agitation of IPOB or others. If Ijaws want their own country, they should start their own agitation for their own referendum

There's nothing like Niger Delta. It does not exist. If you want it, start to agitate for it now.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2021
Amanyanabo:

You are getting something wrong, a lot of ppl are just misinformed. Not every ijaw person dislikes the igbos. We've got some similarities
True
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2021
ken6488:

Only biafra republic trying to force minority tribes is the imaginary country here

If you guys need war, war you will get

Ijaw? Fight war with igbos? As in 900k ijaws Fight 50m IGBOS? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2021
ken6488:

But we are in the same Nigeria

U are already in d same Nigeria claiming Edo land as your own and u expect Edo to form a country with ijaw grin grin grin

Edo will rather join yorubas, remain in nigeria, form their own country or even join biafra than form a country with ijaw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (60) (Reply)

This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi / Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody / "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.