Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break - Politics (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break (36128 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / Oyigboupdate Breaks Biafra Sit At Home In Oyigbo And Videos It - VIDEO / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by PHijo(m): 12:49am On Feb 25, 2021
BKayy:

This is why we kept you drunks in Biafra to be a source of amusement.
See what came out of their mouth after drinking one create of Ogogoro "Biafra"

This must Kwale Igbo at work!

You probably wanted to hear English you folks could not comprehend.

We were in Biafra before you Igbos came and we told you can take the name but leave our land.

Aren't ashamed of grandfather, father and your humble self?

In over 50 years you still couldn't change the name. You folks even chant "Biafra or death" for something you said a "drunker" suggested under the influence of alcohol over half a century ago.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by okigbojihad: 12:51am On Feb 25, 2021
BKayy:

"Ugliness" will be ashamed to be associated with Ijaw female chimpanzees.
The only adjective suitable to qualify their irritating look is to call them "Ijaw Women"

simple as that grin grin

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 12:53am On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

This must Kwale Igbo at work!

You probably wanted to hear English you folks could not comprehend.

We were in Biafra before you Igbos came and we told you can take the name but leave our land.

Aren't ashamed of grandfather, father and your humble self?

In over 50 years you still couldn't change the name. You folks even chant "Biafra or death" for something you said a "drunker" suggested under the influence of alcohol over half a century ago.

From "Niger Delta Republic is older than Biafra" to "We were in Biafra before you Igbos came"
Ogogoro is a serious drink.
Underestimate the drinker at your own peril

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by okigbojihad: 12:56am On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

Where do pigs and chimpanzees lie together? Oluku!
Your Igbo induced fantasies are giving me concern on how damaged your brain cells are.

I hate abusing people's bodies but between a hairy, moustache growing Igbo and a smooth skinned Ijaw woman who would be mistaken for a chimpanzee or orangutan?

Abeg try talk true small....

ijaw creek rat; this is the description of ur tribe by the british... grin grin

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by PHijo(m): 12:58am On Feb 25, 2021
BKayy:

If Igbo women manage to remain and dominate the "prostitution market" with their "hairy and moustache"
Then definitely, all men love and adore hairy women with moustache.
But what can be said about your chimpanzees in skirt. Always going through surgery like Nengibo of BBN to look like the "hairy moustache women" so as to compete with them in the ashawo business

You claim Nengi did surgery to look like your people yet she did not put moustache, she did'nt make hair transplant to have hair on her chest and between her breast, she still does not have k leg yet your Ozo just dey follow her up and down. No him no gree hear.

They are dominating prostitution because self respecting ethnic nations don't hawk their daughters like udala.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by PHijo(m): 1:03am On Feb 25, 2021
okigbojihad:

ijaw creek rat; this is the description of ur tribe by the british... grin grin

If you read with understanding you will know was a compliment. That is why we couldn't be enslaved.

If the British were not savages how did they colonise half of the world?

When senior men are talking wantakiri like you go open your gullet too!

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by okigbojihad: 1:04am On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

You claim Nengi did surgery to look like your people yet she did not put moustache, she did'nt make hair transplant to have hair on her chest and between her breast, she still does not have k leg yet your Ozo just dey follow her up and down. No him no gree hear.

They are dominating prostitution because self respecting ethnic nations don't hawk their daughters like udala.

if u continue quoting us i'm sorry in the next few days we will leave u with a brain damage...

cuz it seem's to me the continual weeping of u nd ur ugly ass ape brothers on this thread is already having an adverse effect on ur psyche.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 1:05am On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

Thank you for explaining to the world exactly how our women look like that make every dick to stand at attention and every wallet empty to worship their looks.
Nengi did it and it worked for her even though she is the artificial version of Igbo woman.
Only God knows how much she spent for the upgrade because to upgrade from Ijaw chimpanzee to Yoruba monkey cost a lot talkless of jumping directly from Ijaw chimpanzee to Igbo goddess

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Igboid: 1:11am On Feb 25, 2021
okigbojihad:

lol there ladies are ugly asf! grin

i wonder wat creation i'm going to classify dem as....

there ancestors really did dem bad by implanting such ugly seeds into dem.

I belong to Ijaw social media platforms. Everyday their ladies will be crying about how their men leave them for Igbo wives and Mistresses.

Its usually a recurrent topic in their platforms. grin

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by okigbojihad: 1:12am On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

If you read with understanding you will know was a compliment. That is why we couldn't be enslaved.

If the British were not savages how did they colonise half of the world?

When senior men are talking wantakiri like you go open your gullet too!

a compliment u said? u are daft.....they regarded ur pple as apes nd savages well they were ryt anyways there offsprings can still be seen in coastal part of nigeria. grin grin.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
bou nama igbo people. una nor dey get shame for once? poor unity beggers.. niger delta ass lickers..

u gullible fools will believe cownu written history..

Izon nation sold u as slaves..

Afonjja
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by okigbojihad: 1:13am On Feb 25, 2021
Igboid:

I belong to Ijaw social media platforms. Everyday their ladies will be crying about how their men leave them for Igbo wives and Mistresses.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz i don die.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Omuaro38: 1:20am On Feb 25, 2021
BKayy:

Thank you for explaining to the world exactly how our women look like that make every dick to stand at attention and every wallet empty to worship their looks.
Nengi did it and it worked for her even though she is the artificial version of Igbo woman.
Only God knows how much she spent for the upgrade because to upgrade from Ijaw chimpanzee to Yoruba monkey cost a lot talkless of jumping directly from Ijaw chimpanzee to Igbo goddess
Nengi that was shamelessly following Prince in that BB Naija show upandan like a restive fly on fecal matter, I even heard Prince ended up smashing that arse after the show ended grin. It's even a known fact from verified "inside scoops" that the fat-arsed biTch sucked some d**ks to get sponsorship deals and movie contracts, most of those top Igbo producers and directors in the movie/entertainment industry have fuvked Nengi already.

The incontrovertible truth is that marrying an Ijaw woman is viewed as a cultural aberration in most parts of Igboland, typically our men who marry from the Niger Delta go for the more beautiful and refined Ibibio or Efik women. Ijaw women been the most physiologically disadvantaged among their peers from the Niger Delta ethnic demography are typically seen as undesirable and just good as booty calls, any confirm Igbo boy who has stayed long enough in PH and it's environs, or other parts of Rivers state will know fuvking an Ijaw LovePeddler is as cheap as chips!

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by iSpitonYourGrav: 1:21am On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by PHijo(m): 1:21am On Feb 25, 2021
okigbojihad:

a compliment u said? u are daft.....they regarded ur pple as apes nd savages well they were ryt anyways there offsprings can still be seen in coastal part of nigeria. grin grin.

Savage meets savage!
Did they colonise the world by serving tea and shortbread?

When they took Aro down did they take it down with offerings?

Did they do handover ceremony where the Aro priest took down your Confederacy flag( if you had any flag) and replaced it with the union jack?

We are the true sons of our fathers.

When they rugged you, you think say na chiez?
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Omuaro38: 1:24am On Feb 25, 2021
Igboid:

Even their women swoon over Igbo guys, I've seen lots of them on social media exude their unfiltered fetishes for lots of Igbo entertainers like Flavor Nabania and the likes. Unfortunately we don't find them appealing enough, na just to dey provide steady and free premium strafing their women sabi do pass grin.

But on a side note, I still insist the best looking women in the Niger Delta are Ibibio women, closely followed by Eshan women in terms of beauty.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by okigbojihad: 1:29am On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

Savage meets savage!
Did they colonise the world by serving tea and shortbread?

When they took Aro down did they take it down with offerings?

Did they do handover ceremony where the Aro priest took down your Confederacy flag( if you had any flag) and replaced it with the union jack?

We are the true sons of our fathers.

When they rugged you, you think say na chiez?

kai kai man wat are u saying? grin grin grin
see tears, u nid to retreat u don ment already.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by PHijo(m): 1:33am On Feb 25, 2021
Omuaro38:

Nengi that was shamelessly following Prince in that BB Naija show upandan like a restive fly on fecal matter, I even heard Prince ended up smashing that arse after the show ended grin. It's even a known fact from verified "inside scoops" that the fat-arsed biTch sucked some d**ks to get sponsorship deals and movie contracts, most of those top Igbo producers and directors in the movie/entertainment industry have fuvked Nengi already.

The incontrovertible truth is that marrying an Ijaw woman is viewed as a cultural aberration in most parts of Igboland, typically our men who marry from the Niger Delta go for the more beautiful and refined Ibibio or Efik women. Ijaw women been the most physiologically disadvantaged among their peers from the Niger Delta ethnic demography are typically seen as undesirable and just good as booty calls, any confirm Igbo boy who has stayed long enough in PH and it's environs, or other parts of Rivers state will know fuvking an Ijaw LovePeddler is as cheap as chips!

The fact you can complain about chips shows the level of your poverty. I doubt any Ijaw girl will fall for a low life like you. It was probably in your fantasies.

As for marriage, to start with, most of you can't afford to marry Ijaw ladies and the few that can, won't dare it because shoe get size .

No self respecting Ijaw girl will stoop so low to relate with being like you not to talk of marriage.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Igboid: 1:34am On Feb 25, 2021
Omuaro38:

Even their women swoon over Igbo guys, I've seen lots of them on social media exude their unfiltered fetishes for lots of Igbo entertainers like Flavor Nabania and the likes. Unfortunately we don't find them appealing enough, na just to dey provide steady and free premium strafing their women sabi do pass grin.

But on a side note, I still insist the best looking women in the Niger Delta are Ibibio women, closely followed by Eshan women in terms of beauty.

You are spot on , on Esan and Ibibio women.

Esans have always intermarried with the Igbo(Anioma) , so it reflects on their phenotypic features quite unlike the edoid tribes.

In fact many Esan communities assimilated many Igbo speaking people in the past. You will struggle to differentiate Esans from Igbos by mere physical looks.
https://www.nairaland.com/3463205/igbo-speaking-people-inter-relationship

Ibibio/Efik and Annang women are very beautiful and they know it. grin

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by PHijo(m): 1:35am On Feb 25, 2021
okigbojihad:

kai kai man wat are u saying? grin grin grin
see tears, u nid to retreat u don ment already.

Snuff sniffer I dey kampke. I have been enjoying myself.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by PHijo(m): 1:39am On Feb 25, 2021
Igboid:

Why do you always want to be attached to Ijaw people?

The Ijaws I know married Igbos are men Ijaw women won't marry, they are the leftovers.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by okigbojihad: 1:41am On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

Snuff sniffer I dey kampke. I have been enjoying myself.

yeye man wen u're don send me wan one of ur sis or mum let me inplant my superior seeds into them atleast to erase the bad genetics lingering in ur family.

ur mum will be a spot on let's start from there,it won't be bad if u have an igbo step father.. grin grin

hw u see am.?
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by horsepower102: 1:41am On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

The fact you can complain about chips shows the level of your poverty. I doubt any Ijaw girl will fall for a low life like you. It was probably in your fantasies.

As for marriage, to start with, most of you can't afford to marry Ijaw ladies and the few that can, won't dare it because shoe get size .

No self respecting Ijaw girl will stoop so low to relate with being like you not to talk of marriage.

Honestly you deserve everything coming your way. Continue creating more enemies for the Ijaws. Mark my words the consequences of this nonsense you and your likes have been pulling on Nairaland will backfire. Thank you for hardening the hearts of neutral Igbos. You are training us well on how to treat you guys in the future.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Omuaro38: 1:46am On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

[s]The fact you can complain about chips shows the level of your poverty. I doubt any Ijaw girl will fall for a low life like you. It was probably in your fantasies.

No self respecting Ijaw girl will stoop so low to relate with being like you not to talk of marriage. [/s]

Rubbish, your women are not even worthy to bag the much cherished and expensive Igbo bride price system. For some bit of historical context, the only reason my Aro ancestors planted their seeds and DNA in your hideous-loooking women was because they were already neck-deep in the business of trading with the Europeans in the coastal areas and needed some time for pleasure after business, so your women served the purpose of receiving some 18th century doggy style from those Aro warriors/merchants who had all the physical endowments of real Alpha men... never flatter your ogogoro self ever think an Ijaw woman is worthy to grace an Igbo man's house... except we need their services at the brothels of course cheesy

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by PHijo(m): 2:12am On Feb 25, 2021
Omuaro38:

Rubbish, your women are not even worthy to bag the much cherished and expensive Igbo bride price system. For some bit of historical context, the only reason my Aro ancestors planted their seeds and DNA in your hideous-loooking women was because they were already neck-deep in the business of trading with the Europeans in the coastal areas and needed some time for pleasure after business, so your women served the purpose of receiving some 18th century doggy style from those Aro warriors/merchants who had all the physical endowments of real Alpha men... never flatter your ogogoro self ever think an Ijaw woman is worthy to grace an Igbo man's house... except we need their services at the brothels of course cheesy

I am in no way surprised you tried to spin the story. Historical facts point to the fact your fraudster priests never set their fraudulent feets in Ijawland. They caught people and gave them to us as slaves. The transaction always took place in the hinterland and not along our coast. If your priests practiced baby factory on innocent Igbo girls then I wouldn't be in any way surprised. After all you Igbos have revived the baby factory business. Then that means my ancestors got 2 or 3 for the price of one! No wonder they did not want the trade to end.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by PHijo(m): 2:19am On Feb 25, 2021
Omuaro38:

Did you oversupply market like Libya, Malaysia, Ghana,China etc with Igbo whores that you are looking elsewhere?

But Casablanca full with your Igbo whores!

Maybe you ask your baby factories to send some to your brothels.
An entire Igbo state, the so called Igbo heartland is a the biggest brothel in Africa.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Omuaro38: 2:29am On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

Did you oversupply market like Libya, Malaysia, Ghana,China etc with Igbo whores that you are looking elsewhere?

But Casablanca full with your Igbo whores!

An entire Igbo state, the so called Igbo heartland is a the biggest brothel in Africa.

- no I pimped your mother and made her the grand matron and brothel manager of all those Casablancas where you seem to know all these Igbo whOres you talk about, so yes my supply chain is well patronized by the trashy ugly and gnomic looking women from your family and tribe at large.

An entire Igbo state, the so called Igbo heartland is a the biggest brothel in Africa

- FUN FACT: one child adopted from a baby factory has a better chance of turning out more useful in life than an Ijo bastard whose fate is inexorably destined to waste away in the creeks crying and wailing over resource control he will never live long to enjoy. An entire Ijaw tribe is a bad omen to human civilization, especially when your region is the official dumping ground of Nigeria's biochemical waste, your people are now Guinea pigs for our toxic waste materials and non-degradable pollutions. That's why 1 in every 4 Ijo ape has inhaled polluted air, bathed or drank from polluted streams, or killed for daring to challenge the authority of the government who own your oyel grin

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Malawian(m): 4:41am On Feb 25, 2021
Ebitimi44:

Bro, we should know in truth that Igbos are the real bride Niger Delta will fight to be the allie of ndigbo, Igbos don't need the entire Akwa/Cross they need either Akwaibom or Cross River, Igbos only need time from my presumption, they can also be lobbied by the Ogoni, Igbos need at least 10 years to dredge the two of their Rivers that offers them access to the sea then what about Ogonis, Igbos will have four option, in the first 10 years, Ogoni, Akwaibom, Cross River or us and if any of the other three wins Igbos our sea economy will collapse, let's think business and economy, these people won't share in this fantasy when reality downs on us, it is better to be friend and allies with Igbos than any other Niger tribe, prosperity standpoint,
You know, most times when we talk about "Access to the sea" we forget that Just the Ogoni can give us all we need. I think Igbos are spoilt for choice. And we only need one (not that we really need any though).
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by nengibo: 6:40am On Feb 25, 2021
BKayy:

If Igbo women manage to remain and dominate the "prostitution market" with their "hairy and moustache"
Then definitely, all men love and adore hairy women with moustache.
But what can be said about your chimpanzees in skirt. Always going through surgery like Nengibo of BBN to look like the "hairy moustache women" so as to compete with them in the ashawo business
Nengi is Ijaw not Igbo, and na Igbo woman wey make Laycon almost commit suicide, this bobrissky tribe people no go ever keep quiet

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:26am On Feb 25, 2021
Logan23:

Afonjja
mumuni
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by valirex: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Nigercity:
I just noticed one thing in
This thread
The Igbos are publishing facts which seems truth
Why most ijaws here are only posting insult
(Meaning the already lost it)
Some one even said Igbos are not more than 20millon... Lolz
I laugh in Uganda
Forgetting the fact that lagos alone has more Igbos than any Igbo state, should we also add the Igbos leaving in sabo Kano, or the Igbos indigenous to benue, Delta, Akwa-ibom including the etche, omuma, oyibo, ASA even Ndoki (excluding ikwerre) all in Rivers, plus they tiny ones left in South East whoes population in 2006 where estimated to be 16millons (despite the undercount, as many of them rejected being counted because of the Massob Biafra struggle)
I just the laugh...

The truth is, in every Nigeria state (expect the original indigenous of the state) igbos are the biggest in terms of population

Go to the north
Many people don't even know who the hell ijaws are
And for the record Ndoki people believes that the are far more older than the ijaws
(Anyone auguring this my last statement, should set up a meeting with me in akwete market, ohanku obiohia or ohanso all in Ndoki, I will be there and we will record it life and post it here on Nairaland) let him/her just shout Ndoki is ijaw in any Ndoki community especially the aggressive akwete,
Let's see the outcome
(NB: I spent path of my youthful Age in Ndoki, so I know Ndoki way in way out) someone from Ndoki sees an ASA man or Ngwa man as his blood brother... The world ijaw is not even popular in hinterland Ndoki

Adakaboro8 pHijo and the rest
Should hook me up in Ndoki any time any day
We will be streaming it live, for Nairalanders to see
A public place like akwete market or ohanso will be the venue,
The only thing you have to do is just shout Ndoki is ijaw, or Ndoki is not Igbo

While I noticed Ijaws are posting the truth with facts while the Igbos are doing the reverse

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Eagba(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2021
Asgard13:

WALAHI
E FOR MAKE SENSE DIE .. DONT REALLY UNDERSTAND WHY KANU IS ROMPING EVERYTHING TOGETHER

WE CAN NEGOTIATE WITH IZON OR IBOM PEOPLE FOR A SEAPORT

BUILT AND MANAGE FOR A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF YEARS.. with options to renegotiate
oil dey your . abeg I think mnk should this your post

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (60) (Reply)

Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila / Buhari Invites Newspaper Editors. "A Package" To Be Given Out - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77