Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break - Politics (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break (36169 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / Oyigboupdate Breaks Biafra Sit At Home In Oyigbo And Videos It - VIDEO / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Eagba(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2021
BKayy:

I dey tell you.
The sole language will be Igbo with no MF complaining about that.
We will have no other option than to dredge Azumiri River right from the sea to Orimili Ogbaru.
Our official law will be Igbo themed.
Our culture of rivalry within cities will propel infrastructure development and when our people leave the state, our neighbors will be like "Oh gush the Igbo are here"
Oh Boi Igbo only state will be the sweetest.
The government can use revenues from our Abundance oil (mind you no oil exploration has been down in SE, the ones you see in Anambra, Abia and Imo are discovered by chance) they will use our humongous gas reserve to power our cities and some small countries around us, reactivate the coal and thermal stations.
Oh Boi with our special trait we will end up being the regional power in West Africa
guy don't mention oil and gas, we need our human capital to develop Biafra
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

If you read with understanding you will know was a compliment. That is why we couldn't be enslaved.

If the British were not savages how did they colonise half of the world?

When senior men are talking wantakiri like you go open your gullet too!

Do you understand the definition of "unprepossessing" ? That is NOT a compliment, ddummy.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
BKayy:

Who in his right sense won't be cautious of a drunk talkless of a country of full Ogogoro drinkers like Niger Delta Republic
yam igbos. but u and ur cownu is always begging us to join u.. have u seen how hypocrity u are?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
BKayy:

"Na pikin wey fine dey do ashawo"
Have you ever heard that any animal paid to fück Ijaw female Chimpanzee before?
We are too civilized to argue ownership of clothes with humanoids.
If you like our women's dress, you can wear it as well.
Masters don't argue ownership of clothes with their slaves talkless of arguing with an Ijaw female Chimpanzee
haha. diamond is scarce.. angels are scarce.. only a unique things scarce, so as ijaw women are angels and diamond, so scarce to found.. unlike the cheap ugly kangaroo in the south east.. ugly kangaroo igbo women..

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by PHijo(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
IDENNAA:

Do you understand the definition of "unprepossessing" ? That is NOT a compliment, ddummy.

Where do fighters look attractive on the battlefield? Do you think it is a beauty pageant?

They met their type! It is a compliment.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
okigbojihad:

ijaw creek rat; this is the description of ur tribe by the british... grin grin

jyam and leaf eating goat igbos. thats history is cownu self written one.. bush dwellers..

ask your brain why u fill all around europe? it was our hand work.. we sold u in bulk..

these ritualist igbos.. baby factory igbos.. drug baronic igbos.. now i believe why them say prison is made for kangaroo igbos

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
BKayy:

Thank you for explaining to the world exactly how our women look like that make every dick to stand at attention and every wallet empty to worship their looks.
Nengi did it and it worked for her even though she is the artificial version of Igbo woman.
Only God knows how much she spent for the upgrade because to upgrade from Ijaw chimpanzee to Yoruba monkey cost a lot talkless of jumping directly from Ijaw chimpanzee to Igbo goddess
ijaw woman are gold in nigeria.

thats why when u manage to date one, u go do testimony for it.. dont quote me on this, but ask ozo..

poverty stricken igbo tribe. all ur women have wandered away surviving with harsh dicks..

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

Where do fighters look attractive on the battlefield? Do you think it is a beauty pageant?

They met their type! It is a compliment.

But Ijaw were not known for being warriors, were they ? You lots are simply unattractive tribe, full stop.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Igboid:

I belong to Ijaw social media platforms. Everyday their ladies will be crying about how their men leave them for Igbo wives and Mistresses.

Its usually a recurrent topic in their platforms. grin
ipobingo with their usual lies..

have you local igbo man seen any ijaw woman before, talk more of dating??

but am changing ibo ugly girls like shirts.. what a cheap ladies?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by PHijo(m): 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
IDENNAA:

But Ijaw were not known for being warriors, were they ? You lots are simply unattractive tribe, full stop.

At least they sold you sorry beings for at least 300 years!

Is this what you call attractive? Are these the Igbo women men run after?

Igbo women like Ms Okafor?

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/10/nigerias-hairiest-woman-queen-okafor-shaves-her-beard-to-look-more-feminine.html

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
ask yourself why every tribe men dont want to marry igbo, but only see them as fucking tools. men only remember igbo women when they want satisfy their lust..

ask davido and FFK..

because marry igbo woman those days is as self-demoted..

igbo is inferior to every tribes..

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
Omuaro38:

Even their women swoon over Igbo guys, I've seen lots of them on social media exude their unfiltered fetishes for lots of Igbo entertainers like Flavor Nabania and the likes. Unfortunately we don't find them appealing enough, na just to dey provide steady and free premium strafing their women sabi do pass grin.

But on a side note, I still insist the best looking women in the Niger Delta are Ibibio women, closely followed by Eshan women in terms of beauty.
how can you see when you always eat yam and leaf like goats.

no wonder u people reason like goats.. igbo tribe is synonymous with goat.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
okigbojihad:

yeye man wen u're don send me wan one of ur sis or mum let me inplant my superior seeds into them atleast to erase the bad genetics lingering in ur family.

ur mum will be a spot on let's start from there,it won't be bad if u have an igbo step father.. grin grin

hw u see am.?
God forbid useless thing like u. no ijaw woman will stoop so low to date animal like you.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
horsepower102:

Honestly you deserve everything coming your way. Continue creating more enemies for the Ijaws. Mark my words the consequences of this nonsense you and your likes have been pulling on Nairaland will backfire. Thank you for hardening the hearts of neutral Igbos. You are training us well on how to treat you guys in the future.
your mumu don get phd.. is igbo also a tribe??

we are talking of humans, and daft man calling igbo into it... a sub-human igbos.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
Malawian:

You know, most times when we talk about "Access to the sea" we forget that Just the Ogoni can give us all we need. I think Igbos are spoilt for choice. And we only need one (not that we really need any though).
ogoni give you igbos access to see.. You are spoilt for choice.. Have you how depail your thinking is? Every tribe has reject you.. are you people deaf? keep dreaming.. which tribe will associate itself with low lives igbo?
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Omuaro38: 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
how can you see when you always eat yam and leaf like goats.

no wonder u people reason like goats.. igbo tribe is synonymous with goat.
Ijo low IQ clown, yam is a staple food that is very nutritious, and its called vegetables (not leaf you im.becile) vegetables have all the necessary vitamins the body needs and its also good for the brains(maybe that's why the Europeans who met Igbos described them as very intelligent and superior) unlike the low IQ Ijaw savages they reserved all the most demeaning descriptions for. Ijaws consume polluted water, air and minerals since all the fishes in your rivers have perished due to oil spillage... and we all know fish is a good source of omega 3 also good for the brain which Ijaws now lack thanks to environmental pollution grin... you don't even have decent water to drink so you rather drown yourselves in ogogoro... that's why the average Ijo man's brain cells are swimming in an ocean of kai-kai; thus the reason for your inherent stupidity as a people.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
Omuaro38:

Ijo low IQ clown, yam is a staple food that is very nutritious, and its called vegetables (not leaf you im.becile) vegetables have all the necessary vitamins the body needs and its also good for the brains(maybe that's why the Europeans who met Igbos described them as very intelligent and superior) unlike the low IQ Ijaw savages they reserved all the most demeaning descriptions for. Ijaws consume polluted water, air and minerals since all the fishes in your rivers have perished due to oil spillage... and we all know fish is a good source of omega 3 also good for the brain which Ijaws now lack thanks to environmental pollution grin... you don't even have decent water to drink so you rather drown yourselves in ogogoro... that's why the average Ijo man's brain cells are swimming in an ocean of kai-kai; thus the reason for your inherent stupidity as a people.
why ibos too useless in this country na? igbo a sub human race.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Omuaro38: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
why ibos too useless in this country na? igbo a sub human race.
At least the map of suffering and neglect is registered in Ijaw land, na we dey still control una resources and oil wealth. The last time you made noise about resource control Obasanjo sent soldiers led by an Igbo man to wipe you out in Odi, Bayelsa state... I actually feel pity for the wretched Ijo race, knowing how soon you will be going into human extinction.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

At least they sold you sorry beings for at least 300 years!

Is this what you call attractive? Are these the Igbo women men run after?

Igbo women like Ms Okafor?

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/10/nigerias-hairiest-woman-queen-okafor-shaves-her-beard-to-look-more-feminine.html

Even with her hairy skin the babe still gather breast full ground...see fresh breastt.

Don't fault me for what I am not responsible for...the whites were the ones that called you these demeaning names. They took a good look at you and your neighbors and saw the ugliness oozing out of your tribes. Go and cry to the British.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
ipobingo with their usual lies..

have you local igbo man seen any ijaw woman before, talk more of dating??

but am changing ibo ugly girls like shirts.. what a cheap ladies?

No , we don't usually see them because they are busy making ogogoro while other women are conquering the world. Igbo girls are breaking records and yours are making ogogoro for losers like you.

Go to Houston , Texas and see how Igbo women are excelling in the medical fields. Where are your women.....in fact , most extended stay hospital are controlled by the Igbo and Indian women.

Remember, you started this!

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
Omuaro38:

At least the map of suffering and neglect is registered in Ijaw land, na we dey still control una resources and oil wealth. The last time you made noise about resource control Obasanjo sent soldiers led by an Igbo man to wipe you out in Odi, Bayelsa state... I actually feel pity for the wretched Ijo race, knowing how soon you will be going into human extinction.
what this useless igbo man talking? fulani has sent all your women away from the south east, and you here forgeting yourself.

soon igbo race will go into exticntion because of their lazy and weak attributes. what all those forest dwelling mongoose know how do is to boast and later cry on social media.. dirty tribe.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
what this useless igbo man talking? fulani has sent all your women away from the south east, and you here forgeting yourself.

soon igbo race will go into exticntion because of their lazy and weak attributes. what all those forest dwelling mongoose know how do is to boast and later cry on social media.. dirty tribe.

Igbo and lazy shouldn't be in the same sentence. Nigga, do you know how many Igbos are City of Houston Chief Engineers....just do a little googling and feed your eyes. The mayor of Houston is friends with Igbo elites in Houston and favors us.

You have absolutely nothing on the Igbo ethnic race. We are too powerful, period.

Go to Japan and see the thousands of Igbo investments, go to China and see Igbo employing Chinese people. Taaa gbafuo!

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
IDENNAA:

No , we don't usually see them because they are busy making ogogoro while other women are conquering the world. Igbo girls are breaking records and yours are making ogogoro for losers like you.

Go to Houston , Texas and see how Igbo women are excelling in the medical fields. Where are your women.....in fact , most extended stay hospital are controlled by the Igbo and Indian women.

Remember, you started this!
what excel?

igbo woman has not excel in anything.. propagandists.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Omuaro38: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

Fulani send which women away? you drink expired ogogoro again? grin. Fulani wey dey even run comot from the East.

The Igbo race is too big, proud, and homogeneous to go into extinction, if it didn't happen in the civil war when the Nigerian government had all the opportunity for the worst case of genocide, then when will it ever happen? We are not minority Ijo rats who lost 1/3 of their total population with just a small massacre in Odi wink.

Dirty tribe? are we the ones drinking polluted water? inhaling polluted air? bathing with oil residues in water? are you aware how bad your situation is in life as an Ijo man?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Omuaro38: 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
IDENNAA:

Igbo and lazy shouldn't be in the same sentence. Nigga, do you know how many Igbos are City of Houston Chief Engineers....just do a little googling and feed your eyes. The mayor of Houston is friends with Igbo elites in Houston and favors us.

You have absolutely nothing on the Igbo ethnic race. We are too powerful, period.

Go to Japan and see the thousands of Igbo investments, go to China and see Igbo employing Chinese people. Taaa gbafuo!
I haven't seen a single Ijo person in all my years in the USA, they are probably the only Niger Deltan tribe I'm yet to meet in the diaspora.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
what excel?

igbo woman has not excel in anything.. propagandists.

You are asking for proofs or what...lol. It seems all the beatings and abuses you suffered here isn't enough for you. You know you could suffer PTSD from prolonged emotional abuses.

We have provided countless records here but you selectively ignored them.....lol And now you are begging for another round of WWW SMACKDOWN! LMAO

What about the ivy leagues success of Igbo women....the ones accepted into 8 ivy league colleges? You nodey hear word just like your ancestors.....lmao
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
Adaka mmumu, give up!! You are spent, nothing to fight with but jabbering about. This is how hate crimes start but you asked for it.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by PHijo(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
Omuaro38:

I haven't seen a single Ijo person in all my years in the USA, they are probably the only Niger Deltan tribe I'm yet to meet in the diaspora.

Have you seen an American living in your dirty Igbo village?
How many Emirati or Qataris have seen in the US?

America is heaven for some people, not us.

Most of our people study or their companies send them there. Once they are through they go back home. The ones I know would relocated back home if not for COVID.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by PHijo(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
IDENNAA:

Even with her hairy skin the babe still gather breast full ground...see fresh breastt.

Don't fault me for what I am not responsible for...the whites were the ones that called you these demeaning names. They took a good look at you and your neighbors and saw the ugliness oozing out of your tribes. Go and cry to the British.

As dumb as you are, you were calling Ijaw women "chimpanzees " and "apes".

They ( apes)are the only primates covered with hair( fur).

Humans, especially females have less than apes or chimpanzees. ( except Igbos)

Of course she will attractive to you because she looks like the females in your family!

I can understand why Ijaw women are ugly in your eyes, they don't look like your women who take strong semblance of wild creatures. The only time an Ijaw woman represented your country she became the first Black African to be miss World.

There is nothing wrong with looking powerful. Being the descendants of pygmies no one took note you. You meant nothing to the world apart from being a pool for slaves. No wonder goat head was given to your women after the birth of about a dozen future slaves.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
IDENNAA:

You are asking for proofs or what...lol. It seems all the beatings and abuses you suffered here isn't enough for you. You know you could suffer PTSD from prolonged emotional abuses.

We have provided countless records here but you selectively ignored them.....lol And now you are begging for another round of WWW SMACKDOWN! LMAO

What about the ivy leagues success of Igbo women....the ones accepted into 8 ivy league colleges? You nodey hear word just like your ancestors.....lmao

abuse? lol. u have a dead brain like ur elders.. which igbo woman? liars.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
abuse? lol. u have a dead brain like ur elders.. which igbo woman? liars.

Ifeoma White-Thorpe, a New Jersey high school student, born by Nigerian parents, has done a clean sweep of her college applications, racking up acceptances from all eight Ivy League schools as well as Stanford, just for good measure.

That's one

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jude Okonkwo, a 17-year-old Nigerian based in the United States, has been accepted into the eight Ivy League schools.

Another, a boy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (60) (Reply)

#EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate / Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator / Thugs Beat Seidu Oshiomhole, Edo Lawmakers-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.