Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (30970 Views)

People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) / Buhari Sympathizes With Niger Republic Over Terrorist Attack That Killed 70 / Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by mike404(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:

Like I need someone's approval to be Igbo?
Anụ mpama
YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU DONT KNOW EVEN KNOW WHO YOUR REAL ENEMIES ARE.
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by heendrix(m): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Makemefit12op:
Karma is a bitch.
I remembered when the yorubas were making jest of Ipob because of python dance,now you can see that their god(tinubu) has forsaken them.thank God for kanu,I had the privilege of listening to radio Biafra yesterday and I can tell you that kanu has a lot of back up.
How he could assemble ESN from abroad without Nigeria intelligence knowing still BAFFLED me.

You're Bleating.....where's the Karma coming from?? everyone is/would be touched by Fulanis South south was touched, SE to, NS, NW so tell me how's Yoruba any different??

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Emptoluwani:
I think these people are cowards, y not gather yourselves in large numbers and launch deadly attack on fulani base, i mean kill them all, they are not more than you.
No mind them,very annoying set of people.they keep waiting on the government that will never respond to them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by fergie001: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
mike404:
LETS HAVE YOUR TAKE ON THIS MATTER ABEG grin
I will rather ask a question;

Is Amotekun on leave?

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by odysey: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Emptoluwani:
I think these people are cowards, y not gather yourselves in large numbers and launch deadly attack on fulani base, i mean kill them all, they are not more than you.

With which weapons and training? Don't forget the army will protect the Fulani

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Makemefit12op(m): 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
With the way the touch is ongoing on the yorubas communities,theirs will be worst than benue.
heendrix:

You're Bleating.....where's the Karma coming from?? everyone is/would be touched by Fulanis South south was touched, SE to, NS, NW so tell me how's Yoruba any different??
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by odysey: 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
BrandBrainBox:
One question that I have never been able to answer is: Why is it that our soldiers, police, and President are ALWAYS swift to go tough on anyone opposing these KILLER herders but NEVER tough on the killers themselves? Nigerians really need to wake up because they are ALL endangered species right now.

Flashpoints of herder banditry (like Southern Kaduna, Benue, and now South-West) is a template that will soon spread everywhere in the country unless Nigerians RISE unanimously and courageously against this ill wind BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

They're his tribe so he'll protect them besides there's an agenda
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by mike404(m): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:

See who is talking about enemy.
My enemy is clearly the person calling for me to be unjustly banned so as to suppress the truth.
Seems you can't hide the hate.
Mr "Southern Unity" when SW is threatened
DONT BE A COWARD, IF FULANIS ATTACK YOU ON NAIRALAND VIA PROXY, ATTACK THEM BACK INSTEAD OF ATTACKING INNOCENT PEOPLE. ECHI ISI NA NDI IGBO KACHA NWE UBURU NA NIGERIA BUT YOU CANNOT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN FULANI TAQIYYA GANG AND THE REAL YORUBAS
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by mike404(m): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
fergie001:

I will rather ask a question;

Is Amotekun on leave?
DIRECT THAT QUESTION TO YORUBAS MY BROTHER
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by fergie001: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
mike404:
DIRECT THAT QUESTION TO YORUBAS MY BROTHER
Amotekun was formed for issues such as this.
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Tranquillity360: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Emptoluwani:
We yorubas are not aggressive.

We are accommodators.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by mike404(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
fergie001:

Amotekun was formed for issues such as this.
THATFAIRGUY ANTOENI GBAGURA ODUA1STSON AND OTHER FULANI AZZ LICKERS SHOULD BE IN THE BEST POSITION TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION BRUH

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by mike404(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Our Southern politicians are efulefus!! Common sense they dont have.With all that is happening any of them expecting aboki to hand over power to them in 2023 must be senile
LEAVE POLITICIANS OUT OF THIS, DROP TRIBALISM AND HATRED AND WATCH SAHELIANS RETURN BACK TO FUTA-JALLON angry
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by HigherEd: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
This will never happen in the East.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by BabaIbo: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Where are those boys that do collect owo ile, owl mi da! etc, can't they protect their land?
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by GeneralPula: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Another 2 by 2 gibberish..
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by olisaEze(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
Where is Sunday Igboho, food is ready come and wack, biko!

Nigeria is currently an unmanned airplane headed for the cliffs.

Iffa hear any mention of "my darling daddy" on dis thread eh!? angry
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
About time communities armed themselves and trained young people to fight and defend their communities. One ethnic group cannot, should not have monopoly of violence.

It's clear that Nigerians can't trust the security agencies to be impartial anymore.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
BrandBrainBox:
One question that I have never been able to answer is: Why is it that our soldiers, police, and President are ALWAYS swift to go tough on anyone opposing these KILLER herders but NEVER tough on the killers themselves? Nigerians really need to wake up because they are ALL endangered species right now.

Flashpoints of herder banditry (like Southern Kaduna, Benue, and now South-West) is a template that will soon spread everywhere in the country unless Nigerians RISE unanimously and courageously against this ill wind BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
we go put am as number one question for jamb next year. But Dem no born killer herdsy to fire one bullet on South o. If Dem try am, Nigeriann govt no go fit wage war for fulani. It will be d most bloody battle in history of man. It's not dat we hate fulani, bit we know buhari as someone who has a soft spot for religious fanatics, this emboldening them even more
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Eriokanmi: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
Just look at what Tinubu brought to his people!!Gosh!!
Tinubu maa je iya ę. Its a matter of time
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
They are going back to their real country. They are probably migrants who took advantage of the Yoruba language to settle in Nigeria
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by ngadaAwo: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Racoon:
The Nation crying out? Abeg "where are the cows?" Why should our Yoruba brethren be fleeing from these killers from Futa Jallon Plateau? This is ridiculous! Why not fight back? Have they succumbed already? This is what these oppressors want.Dont give it to them on a chalice.
the criminal bastard drug dealing vagabond Tinubu Wil say
where's the cow?

Useless brown teeth cocaine criminal
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Mavrick2012: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Emptoluwani:
show them where this "fulani base" and they will launch attack.
For now,keep mute,biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) / What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? / No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.