Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (30959 Views)

People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) / Buhari Sympathizes With Niger Republic Over Terrorist Attack That Killed 70 / Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by fergie001: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
nedekid:

Amotekun have pump action and Dane guns. Only a fool will take such to battle someone with a military grade assault rifle ie Ak 49.
1 ak49= 20 pump action
I will send the bill to the House of Assembly for procurement of AKs.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by CBARRY1: 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Never start what you can't finish.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by tungamaje: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
12inchess:
I'm beginning to feel all these news some of them they are fake and pushing an agenda. Okay Fulani attacked your community in ogun state. You can't run to ibadan or lagos or even osun. Na Benin republic you run go. There is something fishy about this news.

Don't be mischievous my man. Didn't you read where one of them said they were relocating to Benin rep. where open grazing is prohibited?
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by heendrix(m): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
Uptheante:

It's because of ur cowardice that u have to always run & cower in fear whenever d name fulani is mentioned.
Oga, ur pple betrayed other Southerners & d Middlebelters by liaising with d Hausa/ Fulani to bring on Buhari.
U selfish & cowardly Yoruba folks failed to speak up when d middle belt & parts of d Southeast region were ravaged by terrorist herdsmen.
Now, enjoy d fruits of ur stupid, selfish & myopic decisions.

You're not just Dumb but twice as Stupid as the nonsense you typed up there. they way you guys blamed Buhari's victory on Yorubas makes me wonder if God ever gave y'all Brains to think. So what ur re-tarded Brain thinks now is all Igbos voted for Jonathan in 2015 and none voted for Buhari

I hate stupid people quoting me and ur just one so get tf off my mention dumbskull

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by CBARRY1: 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Emptoluwani:
I think these people are cowards, y not gather yourselves in large numbers and launch deadly attack on fulani base, i mean kill them all, they are not more than you.

WISE UP PLS, INCASE YOU DONT KNOW, ONE WELL ARMED (as usual) FULANI MAN WILL DESTROY HUNDREDS OF THESE UNARMED OR POORLY ARMED RESIDENTS WITHOUT STRESS.
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Kinikini: 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
[Hahaha.i laughed.

Now, you are castigating us unprovoked. When it is your turn either from the Fulanis or the mitary, do not expect our sympathy o.

uote author=BKayy post=99248843]They are just running from hot slaps.

We all know what a Slap can do to a Yoruba man [/quote]
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by buckeyemedia: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Emptoluwani:
I think these people are cowards, y not gather yourselves in large numbers and launch deadly attack on fulani base, i mean kill them all, they are not more than you.
Don’t mind them, most of these clashes will be communal atrocities by neighboring villages, a house divided amongst itself, can never stand.
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by buckeyemedia: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
tungamaje:

Don't be mischievous my man. Didn't you read where one of them said they were relocating to Benin rep. where open grazing is prohibited?
Isn’t open grazing prohibited in Ogun State Nigeria? Instead of enforcing the law in their own country, they decide to run to another person’s country? Height of cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by D1official: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
iaamxavier:

No be tinubu send Army go owerri, na uzodinma

So there are saboteurs in every region especially in the south
I wonder when our southern leaders will start having sense like the northern leaders that are even ready to defend bandits
Uzodimma was never elected neither does he have the support of the igbos from inception...
He was imposed on igbos but Tinibu wasn't
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by buckeyemedia: 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
D1official:

Uzodimma was never elected neither does he have the support of the igbos from inception...
He was never elected, so why did INEC not send your father’s name? so The Supreme Court of Nigeria just pulled his name from the Owerri River & made him Governor of Imo state?
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Ideadoctor(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Emptoluwani:
so they should fight Fulani that are carrying ak 47 with teeth and nails abi , make them give Yoruba people gun and see if the whole world would not sympathize for Fulani people, even buhari would not be able to save them.
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by buckeyemedia: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
D1official:

Senator Hope Uzodinma Of Pdp fame, now APC Governor Imo State, was imposed by who on Imolites? Okorocha or Ararume?
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by D1official: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
buckeyemedia:
He was never elected, so The Supreme Court of Nigeria just pulled his name from the Owerri River & made him Governor of Imo state?
I have made my point bro there's no need to argue, Uzodimma was imposed on imolites on what Nigerians know as the most fraudulent act ever carried out by the Supreme Court. From 4th position to the government house, he's just a stooge of the federal government unlike TINUBU.
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Ashinze: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
You can't fight for your children , na make your children read story and continue the suffer
BKayy:

Leave them for today very soon our children will read history of how Oyo and Ogun were former Yoruba land and will doubt it the same way we are doubting and arguing about Ilorin
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by buckeyemedia: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ideadoctor:
so they should fight Fulani that are carrying ak 47 with teeth and nails abi , make them give Yoruba people gun and see if the whole world would not sympathize for Fulani people, even buhari would not be able to save them.
A Coward will have an excuse to run, they are carrying guns illegally, a man carrying a gun illegally cannot chase you from your land. They are on your land you claim, don’t you know where they sleep? Can’t you attack them when they least expect, since it is your land, you know the terrain better & you have the numbers?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Tillatalk: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Emptoluwani:
no sophisticated weapons to do all that
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Cj4charles(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
fergie001:
I will rather ask a question;
Is Amotekun on leave?
gringrin No, they are on strike

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Cj4charles(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
fergie001:
I will rather ask a question;
Is Amotekun on leave?
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
Just look at what Tinubu brought to his people!!Gosh!!

No be lie you talk.. !!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Ideadoctor(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
buckeyemedia:
. A Coward will have an excuse to run, they are carrying guns illegally, a man carrying a gun illegally cannot chase you from your land.
are you Okay? do armed robbers carry guns legally? yet you shiver and fear when you see them, why do you think ESN are giving Nigeria army tough time? because they have guns and some one is sponsoring them,it is foolish and stupid to struggle with someone holding a gun.
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by olajizz01(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:

Hope you know you can't deceive me with this fake Southern unity.
Or are the fulani the ones that blamed Ndị Igbo for destroying Lagos?
Are the fulani the ones that scapegoat Igbo after the Endsars protest?
Are the fulani the ones that turned occupy Lekki Toll gate to Igbo protest?
Are the fulani the ones that brought out defend Lagos which was an avenue to loot Igbo shops in Lagos?

My dear you don't have the interest of Igbo nation at heart if the only time you remember Southern Unity is when your SW is threatened. Selfish Yoruba man.
Where was your southern Unity when Orlu was bombarded?
Haha, so truely,you are impostor?

Only a coward do such.
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by oluwaahmed: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
Emptoluwani:

The army will intervene. See how they intervened in orlu because IPOB drove fulani herdsmen out of the bushes and killed their cows.
But I agree with you they should gather and counter them back ferociously

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Ameboperoo(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Emptoluwani:
Honestly, this is what would come to mind. But believe you me, the law agencies would arrest the natives for defending themselves! I have a personal experience of this and have withnessed it several times! You may not believe though.
I was doing fairly well in farming until I gave up due to the activities of the herdsmen. It's this bad but only people in the villages would know. This is the country we found ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Nowenuse: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
12inchess:
I'm beginning to feel all these news some of them they are fake and pushing an agenda. Okay Fulani attacked your community in ogun state. You can't run to ibadan or lagos or even osun. Na Benin republic you run go. There is something fishy about this news.

I wonder why Black Africans can't think with their brains sometimes.

Are you aware that most of these Yewa villages are a stone throw away from Benin republic? They are border communities. Most of them must have been intermarrying with the other side of the border and have close relatives and family members there. It is always like that in border areas.

When BH invaded Gwoza. A good number of them fled to Cameroon and are still there till now.
Gwoza towns behind the rocks are a stone throw from Cameroon. ....Cameroon is even closer to most of the Gwoza villages than Gwoza town (their LG headquarters)

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by QuotaSystem: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
If only Yoruba online warriors will fight what is fighting them! But no, they won't do that.
They prefer to focus on innocent Hausa Fulani Traders matter and be beating chest.

Lol. You must be referring to the likes of Jerryherd.

After their senseless insensitive outbursts, gloating and chestbeating over the attack on innocent northern traders, one would expect them to be on the frontlines defending these poor, innocent fleeing refugees instead of being gutless, spineless keyboard warriors.

Yebedervru:

If cowardly fulanis stay without running to hide after attack, they will be killed too
If your northerners kill any yoruba, so many Hausas will go for it, all your sabos will be burnt and so many Hausa killed

ogbuefieze:

You Northerners especially the Fulani savages are already a marked people in the South. All we're waiting for is mass exodus of Southerners in the North back to their respective regions... Then the stage will be set for bloodbath of genocidal proportions to be unleashed on you animals across the South, it further helps that a Fulani life is worthless anyway so it will be very easy as the international community don't give a toss about you nearthandals anyway... the holocaust of the Jews will be child's play compared to what is coming your way.

Instead of chasing criminal killer herdsmen, they were chasing innocent northerners and running their gutter mouths, now who is chasing whom? I feel sorry for the innocent victims/IDPs/refugees.

Peace is the only way out.

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by fergie001: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
Cj4charles:
Sammy07 Seerade029 EastGold.....report here NOW

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by D1official: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
buckeyemedia:
He was never elected, so why did INEC not send your father’s name? so The Supreme Court of Nigeria just pulled his name from the Owerri River & made him Governor of Imo state?
I guess you would need to take a trip back to secondary school,since you do not know the difference between contested and elected.
Uzodimma contested and was selected by the Supreme Court against the will of the imolites...
Stop quoting me cos it seems you are under 18.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by luluman: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Emptoluwani:
Without guns?
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by luluman: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:
They are just running from hot slaps.

We all know what a Slap can do to a Yoruba man
Same thing political ambition can do to Igbo governors to invite soldiers against their children.
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by byinks(f): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
12inchess:

It's called psychological warfare and it's working out well on nairalanders
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by anonymuz(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Yorubas are cowards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly / Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt / Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.