Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (30975 Views)

People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) / Buhari Sympathizes With Niger Republic Over Terrorist Attack That Killed 70 / Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
I think those villages should be renamed and an emir installed there,
Let's fasten our enslavement while we revalidate our APC membership,

I can't believe we have lost the battle before the war has even started,

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Siwisheswereesh: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
And what is Dapo Abiodun doing about this

IdaruDAPO is truly a dulllard! angry

Is it because they are not Ijebus or Egbas

Why is Ogun Amotekun not in operation yet
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by tageve: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Trusted and legit

ip vanish vpn , Nord vpn, PIA vpn available for sale, Facebook account for sale, Google voice for sale and also in bulk, dating site e.g POF, meet Me, skout, POF, E harmony, etc, all countries number available for Whatsapp, also learn how to do fake video with your client, Shopwithscript log and jumia log also available for sale message on WhatsApp to get yours
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
BrandBrainBox:
One question that I have never been able to answer is: Why is it that our soldiers, police, and President are ALWAYS swift to go tough on anyone opposing these KILLER herders but NEVER tough on the killers themselves? Nigerians really need to wake up because they are ALL endangered species right now.

Flashpoints of herder banditry (like Southern Kaduna, Benue, and now South-West) is a template that will soon spread everywhere in the country unless Nigerians RISE unanimously and courageously against this ill wind BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

1.) Do you have a passport? If you don't, Pls get one
2.) the menace and wind of genocide is sweeping, same thing happening in South Sudan and Rwanda is about to happen here. That's the answer to your question.
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by cooltola(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
God protect us all. Stop calling villagers cowards when you type behind the comfort of your phone and keyboard. If these people could fight, they would have fought. Life no get balance
You asking villagers who only have cutlass, hoes to fight terrorist herdsmen carrying AK 47.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Legenghero and co,
IDP camps loading in Yoruba land ,
While una dey wait for 2023,

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Germi9: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
BrandBrainBox:
One question that I have never been able to answer is: Why is it that our soldiers, police, and President are ALWAYS swift to go tough on anyone opposing these KILLER herders but NEVER tough on the killers themselves? Nigerians really need to wake up because they are ALL endangered species right now.

Flashpoints of herder banditry (like Southern Kaduna, Benue, and now South-West) is a template that will soon spread everywhere in the country unless Nigerians RISE unanimously and courageously against this ill wind BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
the herders and the foreign immigrants have come to stay,Nigeria is dia home u better accept it
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by ludd2018: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Where is Obasanjo ? I thought Obasanjo is from Ogun state ? An Army General?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Karemarealty288(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Next level flight... grin......while Osinbade dey Aso Rock dey serve Kunu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Buhari have finally turned Yoruba people to refugees in another country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by 77up(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
Just look at what Tinubu brought to his people!!Gosh!!
Since your life won't be meaningful by ignoring Tinubu's name every day even dreaming about him while sleeping undecided

Your non challante president refused to address the issue , Tinubu is the one that should address it . The way you guys display your hatred is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by femijay8271(m): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
BrandBrainBox:

Well, it's not just the Southern leaders that need to get smarter but also Southern masses. For example, see how Southerners here on Nairaland are always rushing to stoke tribal hatred among themselves (like the person you quoted). I'm Igbo and I'm happy to see you remind him with a good example that saboteurs don't come from any one tribe. In fact, Igbo saboteurs are even worse. Tinubu might maintain criminal silence while Yorubas are getting killed. But, how many times has Tinubu gone as far as inviting soldiers to kill Yoruba activists (like OPC members or Sunday Igboho)?

Some of my Igbo brothers can be very stupid. Although I have discovered that there are many people who now pretend to be Igbo in order to create a distaste against Igbos by making stupid comments that appear to be pro-Igbo. Otherwise, how can people be that stupid?

you get brain tru-tru jare
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
If only Yoruba online warriors will fight what is fighting them! But no, they won't do that.
They prefer to focus on Nnamdi Kanu matter

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Omezif(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
The end of One nigeria is fast approaching.
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Farki: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
heendrix:
Ogun has not even seen half of a quarter what states like especially Benue saw proceeded by Taraba and Jos and they're already running away due to Fear. So most definitely if they experienced what Benue n Tivs experienced Ogun governor would prolly become a Refugee himself undecided

When Tyup on a thread said we Yorubas are blatant Cowards he wasn't wrong, was He?? imagine Running away smh omashe o

What do you want them to do? You are sounding just like the Minster of Defence right now! angry
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by shogsman(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
cowards,fight and defend your home,you have the numbers, kill them all

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Gerrard59(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
According to a certain Nairalander named Floss, elites shouldn't condemn herdsmen who destroy people's farmlands because they managed to be governors, ministers and senators. Like elites, like followers, very unintelligent and largely cretins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by 2016v2017: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
BrandBrainBox:

Apart from Igbos. other Nigerians are imbecilic cowards. even you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by MansoryMX(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
What will become of the faith of Nigeria in 2023!
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Crypto4life: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
cowards!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Discombulator: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
hammerDK:
80% OF YORUBA LAND IS THE FOREST.

FULANI IS HOLDING 80% OF YORUBA LAND AND NOW, THEY WILL TAKE THE REMAINING 20% BADLY BUILT ABANDONED BROWN ROOF SHACK.
e no go better for you and the members of your family that failed to train you up in an upright manner
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Inkling(f): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Emptoluwani:
I think these people are cowards, y not gather yourselves in large numbers and launch deadly attack on fulani base, i mean kill them all, they are not more than you.

They are not coward but can't do it because they'll be rooted out. Fulanis herdmen are illiterate but very secretive, look at the case of shasa in Ibadan they said the man is from Niger but they cover him and no one hear anything about him, same thing with Sunday Igboho community. But if it happened to be the villagers the perpetrators will be fish out easily.
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Discombulator: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
If only Yoruba online warriors will fight what is fighting them! But no, they won't do that.
They prefer to focus on Nnamdi Kanu matter
unfortunately as a yoruba I AGREE WITH YOU

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by femmoy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:
They are just running from hot slaps.

We all know what a Slap can do to a Yoruba man

It's very foolish of you to generalise, your people are not exempted from the funlani's menace so stay tuned to it for it will surely come to you.
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by hammerDK: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Crypto4life:
cowards!

GO TO THE EAST, IGBO PEOPLE ARE FACING NIGERIA ARMY HEAD ON, TO KEEP THEIR LAND.

ORDINARY FULANI HERDSMEN, THEY HAVE RAN TO BENIN REPUBLIC.

NIGERIA ARMY SHOULD REMOVE HAND AND LEAVE IGBO WITH FULANI HEADSMEN.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by geemd434: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
I hear say ibadan people kill their cow up to 23.
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by 2016v2017: 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Emptoluwani:
I think these people are cowards, y not gather yourselves in large numbers and launch deadly attack on fulani base, i mean kill them all, they are not more than you.
Not only them that are cowards. but all other ethnic groups except Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by LordsBattleAxe(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
I have heard how power changes people. How can a governor watch his own people getting butchered without making any real effort. History will judge you, Abiodun. The fulanis want to completely take over Yewa, and the so-called yoruba leaders are quiet. The chicken will come home to roost

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by calcal: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Emptoluwani:

Exactly, that's what the defense minister said openly but my people cannot understand simple instructions. the funny thing is that they still gonna die where ever they are running to.

They have to copy what happened at Sasha market in Ibadan, they group up and fight them to death, simply
Re: Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis by Tochj(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
iaamxavier:
The same bastards will come and denegrate ESN and IPOB for doing what their Forefather couldn't do.

Trust this people at your own peril
The same people calling MNK and IPOB terrorists for defending our land?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) / 2023 Presidency: APC Weighs Options As Atiku Shops For Running Mate / Imo Residents Scramble For Cash On The Expressway On Buhari’s Recent Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.