Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 (48734 Views)

Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying / 1999 Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus Vs Now / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Uyi168: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Cure Beautiful husband snatcher.. kiss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Kobicove:

I thought the guy's marriage was already over before they started dating undecided
Her best friend's ex husband. Little wonder they fled abroad. She disgusts me.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
If my path ever crosses with hers she will not escape grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
CheedyJ:

Crying more than the bereaved, did she snatch your husband?
Does she have to? Her best friend's ex husband.
Little wonder, we're really in the end times.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by LostMyZeal(m): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
pretydiva:
She was and is still pretty. But of what relevance is this post undecided. It's as useless as the letter P in psychology

Farabale and appreciate the fine wine

It could be you next
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by KolandFx: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Free Forex profitable signals update group...���
https:///FUgHd8IFwQdCY3SAdA8HGR
You can also save my contact for ✅crypto investment and trading tips. ✅Free tips on trading undervalue Cryptocurrencies and stocks... https:///message/SGQ2HNU73TYUC1
FREE!!! FREE!!! FREE!!! ��

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by saucemanny(m): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Priscy01:
Nollywood actress Stella Damasus has shared a throwback picture of herself at the age of 22, Igbere TV reports.

The 42-year-old shared the picture on Instagram on Friday.

She was carrying her first daughter Isabel who was one at the time the picture was taken.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLd6XfrDyQp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Stella is married to filmmaker Daniel Ademinokan.

After the death of her husband, Jaiye Abodunrin, with whom she has two daughters, Stella married Emeka Nzeribe in 2007.

While Daniel was formerly married to actress, Doris Simeon.

Stella and Daniel never publicly confirmed their romantic involvement until 2014

They have never revealed their wedding date.

Murdafcuking snatcher

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Rugaria: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Stella Ojukwu.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by GrandFinale2021(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chii59:
H********d snatcher
Cc ikillbrokehoes waywardpikin make una come see as this girl come call Stella damasus husband snatcher, if we call am sicker now she go run go call mods

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
GrandFinale2021:

Cc ikillbrokehoes waywardpikin make una come see as this girl come call Stella damasus husband snatcher, if we call am sicker now she go run go call mods
You're mad and have no one to tell you.
Ps: it's sickler, with an L, you dunce.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by KolandFx: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
*Free* Forex profitable signals update group...���
https:///FUgHd8IFwQdCY3SAdA8HGR
You can also save my contact for ✅crypto investment and trading tips. ✅Free tips on trading undervalue Cryptocurrencies and stocks...
https:///message/SGQ2HNU73TYUC1
*FREE!!!* *FREE!!!* *FREE!!!* ��

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by GrandFinale2021(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chii59:

You're mad and have no one to tell you.
Ps: it's sickler, with an L, you dunce.
oh so you confirm you're a sickler abi.
Don't go and be preparing for life in the great beyond keep trolling on a faceless forum.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by NaijaCover(m): 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Money Is Good
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
[s]oh so you confirm you're a sickler abi.
Don't go and be preparing for life in the great beyond keep trolling on a faceless forum.[/s]
2021 will truly be your grand finale grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Topmaike007(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:
forever Young
jay z and young money
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by AfonjaFirstSon: 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
we Yoruba women should stop snatching people's husband's. I always hear people calling our sister "Stella Damascus" husband snatcher, and I'm not happy about it.

we Yoruba women should remember that we are sophisticated people, and we should not allow other regions, especially our Igbo sisters to laugh at us, and see us as an object of ridicule.

we should stick to our husbands alone and forget about other men. let us be contented with what we have. Orisirisi something
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by YorubaPrince: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
This lady and Doris Simeon are good example of the rate Igbo ladies fight over Yoruba guys. cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by teacherbim(f): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
we Yoruba women should stop snatching people's husband's. I always hear people calling our sister "Stella Damascus" husband snatcher, and I'm not happy about it.

we Yoruba women should remember that we are sophisticated people, and we should not allow other regions, especially our Igbo sisters to laugh at us, and see us as an object of ridicule.

we should stick to our husbands alone and forget about other men. Orisirisi something

Ori ee ti baje, is rosy meur a Yoruba? Stella fans is is not even a yoruba lady , oni kati kati
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by AfonjaFirstSon: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
teacherbim:

Ori ee ti baje, is rosy meur a Yoruba? Stella fans is is not even a yoruba lady , oni kati kati
Orisirisi something
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Klass99(f): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
smiley
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by wisdomkid: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chii59:
H********d snatcher. I wonder if they use that thing swear for these actresses.

Women and hatred for themselves. Wow, she forced the man with a gun and warship. The future is MALE, as females are busy degrading and hating on themseleves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Toks2008(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
isan:
She look 30 in that pic

I wonder why they wrote 22.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
wisdomkid:

Women and hatred for themselves. Wow, she forced the man with a gun and warship. The future is MALE, as females are busy degrading and hating on themseleves.
It's not the fact that she got remarried but that she married her BEST FRIEND'S ex husband.
Even if the man does not have sense, as I'm suspecting, she should have honoured the bond between her and her friend at least. Very disgusting something.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by SweetCunt97(f): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
meobizy:
Twenty years ago, I was nineteen. Now, what?
Wow!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Jimmy231: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
zedegit:

Are you married now?
she go done enter menopause self
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by SweetCunt97(f): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chii59:

It's not the fact that she got remarried but that she married her BEST FRIEND'S ex husband.
Even if the man does not have sense, as I'm suspecting, she should have honoured the bond between her and her friend at least. Very disgusting something.
Never deprive yourself of happiness cos of anyone abeg. She found love and a second shot at happiness in s man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Benwallt(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
We the yoruba people love you till eternity. You have served us well
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by SweetCunt97(f): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
oh so you confirm you're a sickler abi.
Don't go and be preparing for life in the great beyond keep trolling on a faceless forum.
You must be very insensitive and wicked to type this thrash
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by do4luv14(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
isan:
She look 30 in that pic

yousef dey waka ooo, you dey here too kaii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Never deprive yourself of happiness cos of anyone abeg. She found love and a second shot at happiness in s man.
Why do you think she never revealed when she got married? Probably because she got married even before the man divorced her friend? Only God knows.
Anyway, I heard karma came for them.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by GrandFinale2021(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
SweetCunt97:
You must be very insensitive and wicked to type this thrash
ok you've been noticed.
Before now I never knew a miserable creature like you existed till you brought your stinking self to my mentions.
You're as disgusting and irritating as your moniker and lesbian partner Chii59
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
ok you've been noticed.
Before now I never knew a miserable creature like you existed till you brought your stinking self to my mentions.
You're as disgusting and irritating as your moniker and lesbian partner Chii59
Better a lesbian partner than a castrated goat like you. Henceforth, you're ignored till eternity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) / 'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans / Jollof Rice: Akon And Obafemi Hamzat, Deputy Governor Of Lagos Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.