Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 (48730 Views)

Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying / 1999 Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus Vs Now / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by SweetCunt97(f): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
femi4:
If we should all go about that principle, the World will be in chaos
Femi efimisile jarey. Kini
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
SweetCunt97:
The heart wants what it wants dear.
Meaning a sister's /friend's husband is game?
Meaning a son's wife, or even a friend's son is fair game?
The heart is foolish and deceptive above all and doesn't know what it wants that is why God gave us a brain to rule over fleeting emotions and a CONSCIENCE to guide our overall behaviour.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by SweetCunt97(f): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chii59:

Meaning a sister's /friend's husband is game?
Meaning a son's wife, or even a friend's son is fair game?
The heart is foolish and deceptive above all and doesn't know what it wants that is why God gave us a brain to rule over fleeting emotions and a CONSCIENCE to guide our overall behaviour.
Thought they already divorced before stella move in on him naw undecided you twisting everything badly oo.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Thought they already divorced before stella move in on him naw undecided you twisting everything badly oo.
A friend's ex husband is not fair game. There are so many men in this world.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by aalangel(f): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Priscy01:
Nollywood actress Stella Damasus has shared a throwback picture of herself at the age of 22, Igbere TV reports.

The 42-year-old shared the picture on Instagram on Friday.

She was carrying her first daughter Isabel who was one at the time the picture was taken.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLd6XfrDyQp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Stella is married to filmmaker Daniel Ademinokan.

After the death of her husband, Jaiye Abodunrin, with whom she has two daughters, Stella married Emeka Nzeribe in 2007.

While Daniel was formerly married to actress, Doris Simeon.

Stella and Daniel never publicly confirmed their romantic involvement until 2014

They have never revealed their wedding date.

Please get your facts right. They are no longer together.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by SweetCunt97(f): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chii59:

A friend's ex husband is not fair game. There are so many men in this world.
Well, personally i detest married men. Single ones never finish
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by pocohantas(f): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chii59:
H********d snatcher. I wonder if they use that thing swear for these actresses.

How did she SNATCH him? Two adults made a decision to be together, yet one (the supposed weaker party) is always accused of snatching the other (the logical and superior gender).

I don’t get it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
pocohantas:

How did she SNATCH him? Two adults made a decision to be together, yet one (the supposed weaker party) is always accused of snatching the other (the logical and superior gender).

I don’t get it.
It's just a title. Don't sweat too much on that. They're both guilty.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by pocohantas(f): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chii59:

It's just a title. Don't sweat too much on that. They're both guilty.

I am not sweating it, too chill here for that. I am only trying to understand this constant husband snatcher tag and why women are never helpless enough to be snatched.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
pocohantas:

I am not sweating it, too chill here for that. I am only trying to understand this constant husband snatcher tag and why women are never helpless enough to be snatched.
The man in question I regard as a fool to have chased after his ex-wife's friend. She should have been wiser knowing she has much more to loose than he. Truth is, she was much loved before then. But now, not so much.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by showafrica(m): 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
isan:
She look 30 in that pic

She even look younger now than then..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 21, 2021
Her name is STELLA OJUKWU but her family changed their name to DAMASUS during the war to escape being killed
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by AfonjaFirstSon: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
we? You can bring it on already. I'm looking for simps like you to feast on
because you are from/in Ekosodin Benin city, and you think you've arrived. Shattered dreams loading.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
because you are from/in Ekosodin Benin city, and you think you've arrived. Shattered dreams loading.
how about paying a visit?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by joyousever(f): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2021
From the video above, it's been revealed that she and Daniel are separated and living apart in different states in the U.S. over infidelity by Stella. That she was caught red- handed in the act by him, hence the irreconcilable differences that prompted the separation. It was stated that Daniel stands that the marriage is over, despite church's intervention to fix them back.
Chii59:

Her best friend's ex husband. Little wonder they fled abroad. She disgusts me.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Sleekfingers: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
isan:
She look 30 in that pic

i think say na only see am.....nigerians and age falsification.....na like amala and ewedu
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
joyousever:
From the video above, it's been revealed that she and Daniel are separated and living apart in different states in the U.S. over infidelity by Stella. That she was caught red- handed in the act by him, hence the irreconcilable differences that prompted the separation. It was stated that Daniel stands that the marriage is over, despite church's intervention to fix them back.
If so, karma came for them.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by spiralwedge(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
meobizy:
Twenty years ago, I was nineteen. Now, what?

If you are still available, pn me.

Twenty years ago i was 22
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by BareFacedLies(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
joyousever:

Which state is Stella in? I need to go and collect my share grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Realhommie(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jimmy231:
she go done enter menopause self
It's a male behind that monicker.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Niece: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
ok you've been noticed.
Before now I never knew a miserable creature like you existed till you brought your stinking self to my mentions.
You're as disgusting and irritating as your moniker and lesbian partner Chii59
Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Se.un
Dominique
OAM4J
Justwise

Rule 2 clearly violated and he deserves a lengthy ban so as to serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
Niece:

Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Myn.d44
Lala.sticlala
Se.u.n.
Domini.que
O.AM4J
Justw.ise

Rule 2 clearly violated and he deserves a lengthy ban so as to serve as a deterrent to others.
who is this jobless soul?
Saphiere or whatever you call your name just get the fvck outta my me mentions.
attention seeker
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by saphiere(f): 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
who is this jobless soul?
Saphiere or whatever you call your name just get the fvck outta my me mentions.
attention seeker
lalasticlala seun mynd44 please do something about this moniker. He goes about linking my acct with every account that looks for his trouble on this forum. First he linked me to an acct now linking me to another. And he has broken rule 2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday / Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! / BBNaija's Alex Stuns In Beautiful Owambe Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.