Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,444 members, 7,954,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 (48889 Views)

Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying / 1999 Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus Vs Now / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by lasisi69(f): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
zedegit:

Are you married now?
wrong approach shocked

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by isan(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
U sef wetin u dey find for here
do4luv14:

yousef dey waka ooo, you dey here too kaii
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by myami: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chii59:

Her best friend's ex husband. Little wonder they fled abroad. She disgusts me.
how do you treat traitor friends
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by do4luv14(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
isan:
U sef wetin u dey find for here

guys Don para too much for sport section, and no regular update for our falcons game, naso ah take a stroll reach here jare

Stella na one of ma favourite Actress, she too bam
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by myami: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
Klass99:

As far as I know, the marriage was over before they started dating o! I don't understand the comments accusing Stella of snatching someone's husband.

We don't know the full story but the version I read and know, is the same one in your post. I believe this version having been accused of snatching someone's boyfriend myself.

When the truth was that, Anita and Mike (not real names) were not dating and were never in a relationship. Anita was seriously crushing on Mike and they were friendly, but the moment Mike and I started to date, Anita told anyone who cared to listen that I snatched Mike from her.

its her word against yours. To her, you snatch something that belongs to her
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by myami: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Never deprive yourself of happiness cos of anyone abeg. She found love and a second shot at happiness in s man.
At the expense of another person's happiness. What are you saying?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by TheWealthiest: 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
meobizy:
Twenty years ago, I was nineteen. Now, what?

and she was 22, that means you're age group. so?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by TheWealthiest: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
mike404:
angry

ONYE OSHI AMU

FOR PEOPLE WEY NOR UNDERSTAND WETIN I TALK, I TALK SAY SHE SABI THIEF PRICK

Yoruba will call it "Olè ò d'óko" cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by AfonjaFirstSon: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
oh so you confirm you're a sickler abi.
Don't go and be preparing for life in the great beyond keep trolling on a faceless forum.
guy abi girl, because girls hate each other. you must be a very wicked somebody to have written this shit. how dare you wish a human being evil. no one invited me, but i dey like buy case. don't wish anyone evil before we look into your matter.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by denvers: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
One of my favorites that year...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by molbic(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
when you are beautiful and you don't know your worth things that happened to this damsel will happen to you,I rest my case
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Funkybabee(f): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
ehyah!!!
before she became husband snatcher
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Basher8583: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
CheedyJ:

Crying more than the bereaved, did she snatch your husband?

What you don't know, you don't know
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by SweetCunt97(f): 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
myami:
At the expense of another person's happiness. What are you saying?
how? The man already left his wife or just wasnt happy with d marriage anymore.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by SweetCunt97(f): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
ok you've been noticed.
Before now I never knew a miserable creature like you existed till you brought your stinking self to my mentions.
You're as disgusting and irritating as your moniker and lesbian partner Chii59
Sadist
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by femi4: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Gbọkọ gbọkọ òṣì
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by femi4: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chii59:
H********d snatcher. I wonder if they use that thing swear for these actresses.
Always going for what belongs to others

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by femi4: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
SweetCunt97:
how? The man already left his wife or just wasnt happy with d marriage anymore.
Birds of a feather
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Omoslim26: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bossontop:
undecided
So aetin we go carry her picture at 22 do??

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Me I wan go show bubu the picture
whether him go fit pity us reduce this hardship from

5g wey e dey to 3g wey him meet am

who know him fit change him mind if him see the picture

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by isaythetruth(m): 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
At 42 she still set!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by ofiko123(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nothing much has changed since then...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by Angrygoat: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
She was never light,she don bleach. She used to be wizkids complexion

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by etrouble: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chii59:
H********d snatcher. I wonder if they use that thing swear for these actresses.

Husband killer, pokopoko.

The last husband has been snatched from the professional husband snatcher. At less than 40 years, the husband killer/snatcher has been married thrice. Shameless prostitute
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by SweetCunt97(f): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
femi4:
Birds of a feather
You for call kanye wife snatcher naw, afterall he was Kim's friend throughout her two marriages yet he married her.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by etrouble: 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chii59:

Honestly. And to think she had no problem depriving her "friend" of her child. That is, Doris Simeon's child.

Doris Simon has snatched back her husband from the professional husband snatcher
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by etrouble: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
SweetCunt97:
You for call kanye wife snatcher naw, afterall he was Kim's friend throughout her two marriages yet he married her.

Yes, Kanyee West is a lunatic wife snatcher
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by femi4: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
SweetCunt97:
You can't compare their beliefs and ways of life over there to ours here.

How can we be in the same profession and the only guy I wanted in my life is yours. It shows lack of respect and dignity
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by SweetCunt97(f): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
femi4:
You can't compare their beliefs and ways of life over there to ours here.

How can we be in the same profession and the only guy I wanted in my life is yours. It shows lack of respect and dignity
The heart wants what it wants dear.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by femi4: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
SweetCunt97:
The heart wants what it wants dear.
If we should all go about that principle, the World will be in chaos
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by RulerIAm(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
zedegit:

Are you married now?
No. So??
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
guy abi girl, because girls hate each other. you must be a very wicked somebody to have written this shit. how dare you wish a human being evil. no one invited me, but i dey like buy case. don't wish anyone evil before we look into your matter.
we? You can bring it on already. I'm looking for simps like you to feast on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) / Regina Askia And Her Children Celebrate Christmas With 2008 Vs 2020 Videos / Kate Henshaw Looks Gorgeous In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.