Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? (876 Views)

14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm / Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria / 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? by Ihatenigeria: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
What should I do? I am sick and tired of my country and people. I just want to get out of my country and want to live with white people in Europe or any good country around the globe.

Will I ever be able to achieve my dream in this country ? I want white friends from Western countries. it is my dream to leave this country and study in abroad.
I’m still in 100l since 2018 I don’t think Nigeria education will be better.
I have more than 2m naira, but I’m thinking of which country can I travel to study. I’m tired of everything about this country. There are plenty of other countries where Nigerian students choose to study. Some of them are the United Kingdom, Italy, and the Netherlands. But I’m looking for a country with free tuition fee. Pls help a brother
Re: I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
This country don tire everybody cry

Let's wait for the elders
Re: I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? by Queenlovely(f): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
make nigeria comfortable, there are opportunities here
Re: I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Brazil is tuition-free but you need to learn Portuguese. Mexico has low tuition but you need to learn Spanish. Use your 2 million to get bitcoin and ethereum and continue studying. Finish your studies and apply to master programs abroad.

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? by DaInferno(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Brazil is tuition-free but you need to learn Portuguese. Mexico has low tuition but you need to learn Spanish. Use your 2 million to get bitcoin and ethereum and continue studying. Finish your studies and apply to master programs abroad.
I once heard they won't take you seriously if your first degree isn't from that particular country during job hunts.. enlighten me
Re: I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
DaInferno:
I once heard they won't take you seriously if your first degree isn't from that particular country during job hunts.. enlighten me
Maybe in other fields but I doubt. People are even getting jobs from Nigeria now especially in IT.

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

The same opportunities way Arewa don give Dangote?
You never hear say, them nearly ban generator, upon say Light no day dey?

E be like say u donno the country u day sef. Dangote don leave Cement now, day do sugar and Petroleum.

Think this thing u talk well o
Re: I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

List out some of the opportunities

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
swears I really need to leave this country for my sanity and live in an European country
this country is bleeped up
only the rich survive comfortably

5 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? by InfernoNig: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
Blame Nigerian Girls.

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? by Limassol(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

Care to name them?
Re: I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? by Limassol(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

How can he get Bitcoin with a paltry sum of 2m when each is worth more than $50000?
Re: I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
Limassol:

How can he get Bitcoin with a paltry sum of 2m when each is worth more than $50000?
You can buy it in incremental amounts.
Re: I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? by Ihatenigeria: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Thanks
Re: I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? by Ihatenigeria: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
emeraldvee:
swears I really need to leave this country for my sanity and live in an European country
this country is bleeped up
only the rich survive comfortably
I swear this country don tired me,
I don’t even knw which country I can run to, I’m fed up with everything in this country.
Only the rich enjoy why the poor suffer. And the rich don’t want the poor to get rich.a$$hole country

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? by Ihatenigeria: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:
What kind of opportunity, I struggle to pay my school fee here and still in 100l since 2018, will this country get better. Maybe after 600years the country will get better
Re: I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? by ec0malchemist(m): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

This is a very shallow comment to say the least.

Nigeria is only for the rich (politicians). Let me burst your head, even our so called politicians have dual citizenship, thier kids too.

They've bought out real estate in Dubai, London, US and S.A...but Nkechi that resides in iyana ipaja is telling you aspire to perspire what you desire.....oga ade geddiffok....

Private jets on standby in hangers ready to fly out at minute if the country eventually caves in on US.

Small headache, Dem don enter jet go UK for medical tourism, you if you get cancer now, you go open GoFundMe, Twitter and Nairaland thread dey beg for funds.

How can you make Nigeria comfortable when there are no good roads, healthcare, quality education and security.

Nigerians always think everything starts and ends with money. Now let me shock you, Former Air Chief Marshall, Alex badeh with security detail and military personnel was killed like a Christmas chicken on his way to the farm.

Omor, if you get means commot for naija...just dey run dey go cause nothing is working...year after year everything seems to be deteriorating.

a word is enough for the wise, your eye go soon clear.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of This Sh!tho|e Country.what Should I Do? by YungLasaint(m): 12:37am On Feb 21, 2021
Alot of wish to leave but no funds, not like we no for leave since.

Nigeria as a country don tire person every day yawa dey brust...

If funds dey na to japa go cold head for Russia or any cheap country... From there we go fit plan..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Has Lagos State Started Taking N20 On Uber Rides? PICTURE ATTACHED / How Can I Get From Ile-ife To Yenegoa, Bayelsa / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.