Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! (675 Views)

My New House I Build By Using Nairaland As My Digital Market I Build This House / The True Origin Of Humans. / What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by Dissap: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ban Hoes from using Nairaland and blocking views for us here! Fvcking b*tches!
God damn ram shit! nincompoops, Absurd low self-esteemed men fvckers, desperate 2k needers, Hoes and B:tches... Díck suckers, hole bearers! Damn! sad

1 Like

Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by Polynek(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
Who provoked you, your blood too de hot, abeg calm down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
It's okay brother, it's well. grin
Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by InfernoNig: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
How are we so sure you are not one of them in disguise.

2 Likes

Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by Dissap: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
InfernoNig:
How are we so sure you are not one of them in disguise.
goddamn son of a b:tch sad. What's ur problem? sad
Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by InfernoNig: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Dissap:
goddamn son of a b:tch sad. What's ur problem? sad

grin. You!
Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by Dissap: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
InfernoNig:

grin. You!
Damn! ma Hommie! I got ya back. Stay cool ma niggar! tongue
Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by InfernoNig: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Dissap:
Damn! ma Hommie! I got ya back. Stay cool ma niggar! tongue

Yes playa
Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by ridwanlawal: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Abeg calm down. Nigeria go better
Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by Monogamy: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Weekend is for relaxation..

Are you sure you are having one?
Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by FalseProphet1(m): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
The dark forces have tied your head to a coconut tree spiritually. You will need to bath with coconut water in order for your head to be released, I can help you do that if you don't mind. This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by MufasaLion: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Dissap:
Ban Hoes from using Nairaland and blocking views for us here! Fvcking b*tches!
God damn ram shit! nincompoops, Absurd low self-esteemed men fvckers, desperate 2k needers, Hoes and B:tches... Díck suckers, hole bearers! Damn! sad

Nigga!. What's wrong? grin grin grin
Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by mosdii(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
You are very right because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by OGWILLS123: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
mosdii:
welcome back niggar cool....meanwhile i was representing you all this while grin

1 Like

Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by mosdii(m): 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
OGWILLS123:
welcome back niggar cool....meanwhile i was representing you all this while grin

I dey see your doings, the message must be preached to everyone who cares to hear and see.

Thumbs up brother
Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by OGWILLS123: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
mosdii:

I dey see your doings, the message must be preached to everyone who cares to hear and see.

Thumbs up brother
Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by BaeMercy(f): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The dark forces have tied your head to a coconut tree spiritually. You will need to bath with coconut water in order for your head to be released, I can help you do that if you don't mind. This I have seen.
Lol, very funny

1 Like

Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by Truthabulabula(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:

One cold krest for you.
Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
mosdii:
ma man

1 Like

Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hoes are gold diggers, hoes aren't loyal
Re: Ban This Set Of Humans From Using Nairaland! by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:46am On Feb 21, 2021
Nairaland is only for a matured adult with the spirit of discernment to know who is real and who is not
Now are u sick or in dire straits? Find ur way to the Living Faith church cananland OTA. Time is 11:45am today. Papa Oyedepo will be anoiting all sick In that service. Come with ur annointing oil and friends plus family. No more secret tears. Ur healing is today. Congratulations cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies And Their Love For Mammon. / Loving Any Woman Is Not Worth It! / Keep Hustling! God Doesn't Add... Here's What He Does.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.