Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Divorce Decree Registration - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Divorce Decree Registration (460 Views)

Previous Divorce Documents When Traveling / How Did You Survive Your Divorce In The UK? / Trump Signs Sanctions Decree Against Countries Denying Acceptance Of Citizens Fr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Decree Registration by mercysamuelson(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Asking for a friend...

Hello Nairalanders! Happy weekend... Please a friend of mine had his divorce decree from the High court in Lagos but not duly registered. Now he need to provide his divorce decree certificate to the embassy but the problem is that embassy now make verifications of divorce decree certificates to ascertain if its genuinely done and he has already uploaded the decree certificate on the embassy's system during his application . Please, anyone with genuine suggestions or solution... Thanks
Re: Divorce Decree Registration by folarinstr: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Firstly, how did you do it, is it from the outside hawkers and how much did you pay?
Anyways, i think you should quickly go back to the court, go in directly and get it done then reupload to canter the already loaded if not, guy na straight 100% ban
Re: Divorce Decree Registration by mercysamuelson(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
Noted... Thanks
Re: Divorce Decree Registration by mercysamuelson(m): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
folarinstr
Firstly, how did you do it, is it from the outside hawkers and how much did you pay?
Anyways, i think you should quickly go back to the court, go in directly and get it done then reupload to canter the already loaded if not, guy na straight 100% ban

Thanks Bro. I employed a new lawyer to help me with a new divorce decree at the magistrate court Igbosere. We had it registered so its verifiable by the US embassy and the formal was retrieved and i explwa ined its wrongly filed and mistakenly uploaded from my files on the US system while I uploaded the new one. I am already here in the States. All thanks to God.
Re: Divorce Decree Registration by megastu(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
what was USCIS response?

(1) (Reply)

Applied For An International Passport Over A Month Ago And Still Haven't Gotten / Studying In Poland Through An Agent In Nigeria. Scam Or Legit / Nigerian Cities With The Best Road Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.