Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) (46409 Views)

11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) / Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) / Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by zjescomltd(m): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2021
Did I hear you say primary school #Happy Sunday!!!!!
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Buzx: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2021
uuzba:

1. H2SO4
Hydro-Chloro-Sulphate Six Acid?

2. Android?
3. Update?
4. electric motor coil?
electric motor amateur
electric motor housing

5. Hydraulic Motor Pressure

6. 30 PSI
30 Pounds per square Inch

7. M16 Bolt (Metric 16 millimetre Bolt)
M16 Nut (Metric 16 millimetre Nut)

I believe these are technical terms, and they do not change most times. They remain the same in most languages, but they might be tweaked a little bit.
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by kamilous(m): 8:25am On Feb 21, 2021
Hollawayn05:
Waste of resources
At the end they will teach the student English language with Hausa

For does Fools quoting me

Let's wait for some few years and see what's left of the school.
Most of you haven't step foot in the North thats why I can't blame you.
The North has budget for education than any other region but backwardness won't let dem shine..
The library they haave in the school I served enn, have never come across such in a public school down south and still the only thing the student comes in to do is glance tru picture and laugh, even teachers can barely express dem self.
Long story jare
u just nailed it bro.
I can testify to it because I also serves in North.
I wonder how these Northern schools are so backward in Education!
The kind of equipment for Education there is wonderful but to no avail.
The 2/3 of Education budget is spent in the Norths.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by atonement12: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2021
Are the Boko boys reading this too and smiling?
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by gawu1: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2021
noble2faith:

In Yoruba = Átọ̀mù
In Igbo = Ato-namu
In Hausa = Atom
Atom in Hausa language is called kwaya zira.
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Rocboy112: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Hollawayn05:
Waste of resources

The North has budget for education than any other region but backwardness won't let dem shine..
The library they haave in the school I served enn, have never come across such in a public school down south and still the only thing the student comes in to do is glance tru picture and laugh, even teachers can barely express dem self.
Long story jare
Thank you real waste,Ajimobi built something like this in Ibadan it’s now useless.waste of resources and means of stealing for them
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2021
A no tink say some varsities fine reach dis
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by atonement12: 8:34am On Feb 21, 2021
Reference:
This is the best response to the extremist war that has threatened the state for years now.

I must commend the state government for investing so massively in educational infrastructure and I hope it will spur those who are willing to sacrifice all to ensure the kids up there get a better future. Good one.
Providing security for those infrastructure and the users is even more important.
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Kaiser20: 8:34am On Feb 21, 2021
Even if you bring Oxford university to Borno or Kastina does not change anything, Security matters first.
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by nedu2000(m): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2021
Hollawayn05:
Waste of resources

Long story jare
you are 100% correct. I served in Borno state and realised that it is beyond infrastructure.
The secondary school i served in Biu was at par with my alumni university in the south! Ali Modu Sherrif made fees free for them and their WAEC fees covered,yet the teachers are barely ever in class and spend their time either in their farms or at home.
I taught the SS3 students mathematics and do you believe that as intending WAEC candidates some of them could barely spell their name!
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by emorse(m): 8:36am On Feb 21, 2021
noble2faith:

In Yoruba = Átọ̀mù In Igbo = Ato-namu In Hausa = Atom
You're joking right? grin
gawu1:
An atom in Hausa language is called kwaya zira. Nothing is existing without name.
yaki84:
Isah mkpo
gawu1:
An atom in Hausa language is called kwaya zira. Nothing is existing without name.
So these names will help students understand better? Still curious
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by meetme01: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2021
Hollawayn05:
Waste of resources

Long story jare

It has been proofed beyond reasonable doubt that teaching with mother tongue is the best method of learning.

We lost it when we adapted our colonial Master's way of life. We failed to develop ourselves. We relied so much ob foreign aids which till date is one of our major problems. We run helter skeletal for foreign aids when we face any form of disaster.

Let me shock you. In 5-10yrs, foreigners especially Americans will start offering courses in Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo. Research has shown that, we don't like our dialect and in no distant time, lots of them will fade.

It's obvious in the society, only few private school students can speak their language fluently. You can even see in the message of Gov Dapo Abiodun. A Fulani man can speak the Governor's language more than him. That's a man of 60+.

In a nutshell, English has done more harm than good to us. We are living a fake life hence, the fake country we live in. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Minjim: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2021
I pray Bh won't see this o
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by SmartPolician: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Very good!!

Babagana is working!!

Borno rising!!

Borno is developing!!

Zulum's agenda is

Human and infrastructural development!!

Security and education!!

Even with insecurity...

Borno is becoming one of the most developed state in Nigeria!!

They call us qouta system illiterates ite... But guess what!!

We move... grin

While the so called educated and sophisticated people... Are wallowing in mediocrity!!

Babagana is working!!

You guys should keep moving because the educational gap between the north and the south is like trekking from Port Harcourt to Sokoto.

Well done, Zulum.

I hope his successors will continue to maintain this beautiful edifice because lack of maintenance (negligence) is one of Nigeria's incurable diseases.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2021
It's not by size, it's by quality! undecided
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Sheuns(m): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2021
Hollawayn05:
Waste of resources

Long story jare

U sabi.
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by emorse(m): 8:45am On Feb 21, 2021
uuzba:

All the nations you mentioned FORMED themselves just like our local tribes formed themselves.
Hence one language binds the whole nation.
Nigeria and many african countries are a collection of many smaller nations that were humbly minding their business.
We were forced together into a bigger nation. And that is why we use English as a common language to bind us together.

So which language should we use as national language in Nigeria now?
Talk fast-fast so I can start by reprogramming this very website into the language.
We will then see if people can continue using this service.
From there we move to all news agencies, and the national assembly.
Ah! Finally, someone understands. I wonder why this is so difficult to understand. Each time I engage in this "teaching language" arguement, I practically have to guide people step by step. Anyway, let's not derail the topic.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by EMMY76: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2021
What is the use of building all these mega structures when the people over there don't even value western education? You can't force a horse to the stream to drink water.
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Hollawayn05(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2021
meetme01:

It has been proofed beyond reasonable doubt that teaching with mother tongue is the best method of learning.

We lost it when we adapted our colonial Master's way of life. We failed to develop ourselves. We relied so much ob foreign aids which till date is one of our major problems. We run helter skeletal for foreign aids when we face any form of disaster.

Let me shock you. In 5-10yrs, foreigners especially Americans will start offering courses in Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo. Research has shown that, we don't like our dialect and in no distant time, lots of them will fade.

It's obvious in the society, only few private school students can speak their language fluently. You can even see in the message of Gov Dapo Abiodun. A Fulani man can speak the Governor's language more than him. That's a man of 60+.

In a nutshell, English has done more harm than good to us. We are living a fake life hence, the fake country we live in. Shalom

Only few will relate to the message i portrait, am not against teaching in Mother tongue, 3v3n public school in lagos uses Yoruba to pass messages for better understanding, as a teacher back in the north I have to learn basic Hausa so as to teach to better understanding.. But now it's not official to teach with mother language why teach with it 100%, will they write there mathematics, English language and other subject in Hausa expecially external exam..
Kindly get my point
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Kingstanding: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2021
Hollawayn05:
Waste of resources

Long story jare
. But at the end they will still head all government agencies and parastatal with their lowest educational qualification. Southerners are the mumus.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Tremple8v: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2021
That doesnt mean they will drop arms and go to school .
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Hollawayn05(m): 8:50am On Feb 21, 2021
nedu2000:
you are 100% correct. I served in Borno state and realised that it is beyond infrastructure.
The secondary school i served in Biu was at par with my alumni university in the south! Ali Modu Sherrif made fees free for them and their WAEC fees covered,yet the teachers are barely ever in class and spend their time either in their farms or at home.
I taught the SS3 students mathematics and do you believe that as intending WAEC candidates some of them could barely spell their name!

Thanks bro
Only does who av visited the north will get my message well, SS3 student can't ewen copy expo correctly from the board I mean like 90% can't even write well, I have to recommend sis 3D exercise book for a senior student cos the hand writing is mess
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by SmartPolician: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2021
meetme01:

Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.
In 50 years' time, people will be speaking their languages. The only local language that is threatened is the languages of Nigeria's minorities because they are not done at O'Level.

I did Igbo and wrote Igbo in WAEC and NECO, many of us can speak and write the language proficiently. In the east, people converse in igbo,. In the South West, people rarely speak English (except Lagos).

One thing I will always remind you is that nothing will happen to our languages. The only threat I see is that people will continue to mix their local languages with English because we often converse in English in towns and most of our local languages have no terms for modern inventions.

In Australia, communities unanimously stop speaking their local languages and settle for English. That's why they are considered native speakers today. Yes, that's where the real threats exist, not Nigeria where elders call people derogatory names because they cannot speak their languages.
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Ayodele1987(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2021
�quote author=Arewa1stSon post=99263516]Very good!!

Babagana is working!!

Borno is rising!!

Borno is developing!!

Zulum's agenda is

Human and infrastructural development!!

Security and education!!

Even with insecurity...

Borno is becoming one of the most developed state in Nigeria!!

They call us qouta system illiterates... But guess what!!

We move... grin

While the so called educated and sophisticated people... Are wallowing in mediocrity!!

Babagana is working!! [/quote]
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by emorse(m): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2021
meetme01:

Let me shock you. In 5-10yrs, foreigners es1pecially Americans will start offering courses in Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo. Research has shown that, we don't like our dialect and in no distant time, lots of them will fade.

You're only being sentimental. I read through your comment hoping to find proof of your opening statement but no. All I saw was sentiments.

The Americans also adopted their colonial masters' language and I don't see them complaining. Same with the Brazilians, the Arabs countries and a host of others. The Greeks on the other hand have resisted and remained "pure" but where are they today?

Abeg, let us forget this "teaching language" argument and focus on more important things jare.
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by harjay1986: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2021
emorse:

I'm curious. What's the atom called in your language?

that is where we get it all wrong in this country, so let say we have chemistry writin in your language , yes you will still infuse some terms, in chemistry that are english or some other but the base language will be your local language , it part of the reason we are not goin anywhere as per development because we concentrate more on another person knowledge neglecting our own,

you that you are asking someone what is atom in their own lauguage, can you explain the origin of atom, just because you read it from book doesnt means you know it all,

when the IGBO people build armor tank during the civil war you think they are speaking english abi,

we need the local language if we really want to develop as a country

1 Like

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by meetme01: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2021
Hollawayn05:

Only few will relate to the message i portrait, am not against teaching in Mother tongue, 3v3n public school in lagos uses Yoruba to pass messages for better understanding, as a teacher back in the north I have to learn basic Hausa so as to teach to better understanding.. But now it's not official to teach with mother language why teach with it 100%, will they write there mathematics, English language and other subject in Hausa expecially external exam..
Kindly get my point

Brotherly, I got your point to the latter. Just sad infrastructures like this will not produce expected result in years to come if education policies are not properly addressed.

The problem we are having did not start today. It has been our way of life which our leaders fail to understand by failing to adopt recommendations from various researchers. They are hell bent on using archiac policy to rule us. The effect is what we are fighting today. The Northerners cherish their language so much which we both know and teaching them with such will make education fascinating.

Yes, they won't be writing examinations in their language which has been attributed to system failure. If you teach a student in Hausa, the burden lies on you to test them with such. Our rulers have failed to understand this and it is the main reason why lots of them are out of school. Their parents are not lettered, the few who are, teach and are half baked hence the quagmire.

If recommendations of these researchers are put into use, the dropout rate among Northerners will reduce drastically. It will make leaning friendly and easy for them. It will be done joyfully.

With this, we need to retrace our steps, put proper education mechanism into place. The result will reduce banditry, terrorism and other social vices to the bearest minimum.

2 Likes

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by emorse(m): 9:01am On Feb 21, 2021
Hollawayn05:

Thanks bro
Only does who av visited the north will get my message well, SS3 student can't ewen copy expo correctly from the board I mean like 90% can't even write well, I have to recommend sis 3D exercise book for a senior student cos the hand writing is mess
Have you taught in a secondary school in the southwest before? How about in the east? South south nko? North central? Bro, our education is a mess at the national level.
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 9:01am On Feb 21, 2021
Hollawayn05:
Waste of resources

Long story jare

Message to the fools again
Only few will relate to the message i portrait, am not against teaching in Mother tongue, 3v3n public school in lagos uses Yoruba to pass messages for better understanding, as a teacher back in the north I have to learn basic Hausa so as to teach to better understanding.. But now it's not official to teach with mother language why teach with it 100%, will they write there mathematics, English language and other subject in Hausa expecially external exams.
Kindly get my point

Shebi they still entered the library on you own place. Where I served in the North, none of them stepped into the library except for a few Igbo students and corpers.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:01am On Feb 21, 2021
uuzba:

All the nations you mentioned FORMED themselves just like our local tribes formed themselves.
Hence one language binds the whole nation.
Nigeria and many african countries are a collection of many smaller nations that were humbly minding their business.
We were forced together into a bigger nation. And that is why we use English as a common language to bind us together.

So which language should we use as national language in Nigeria now?
Talk fast-fast so I can start by reprogramming this very website into the language.
We will then see if people can continue using this service.
From there we move to all news agencies, and the national assembly.

1, Let's Assume That British doesn't have the chance to Colonized us, Which Language would you adopt as your National Language ?.

2, Do you also think that there's any Country on Earth that Have Only one Tribe or Language ?

3, How did They solve their Problem ?

4, Do you also Think that Nigeria languages are not capable of staying on Their own educationally
??

if NO,
from The above what are the benefits of being or bearing such languages?
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by uuzba(m): 9:04am On Feb 21, 2021
Buzx:

I believe these are technical terms, and they do not change most times. They remain the same in most languages, but they might be tweaked a little bit.
In Purtugese, Spanish German, Swedish, Italian,
... Each of the words of those terms has its own meaning.
They didn't translate from English... They formed the words themselves, because their scientist did all their science in their language.
Their native languages are technical.
Nigerian Native languages are NOT technical. We do not have technical, scientific terminologies because our tribes and kingdoms did not develop UP TO that level.
Here is the oldest video I could find on youtube. It goes back up to 1897
--- I did not say, 1997, I said 1897.
124 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afyooxsFtiI

And they had already made:
1. Camera
2. Film
3. Movie
-
then used the camera to record their street lives
You can see paved roads, NO POTHOLE, Concrete Story buildings, STEEL works, WHEELS for carriages. COAT AND TIE, SEWN Dresses.
They were already doing these long BEFORE they Invented the camera to take the pictures.
Which one were we doing in this region of Africa?
None. We just did not have the technical advance to do things like these. And our languages did not have technical words for things like this either.
And till date, our languages still do not have these technical terms because still aren't doing any science.
The best bet is just to steal a word from English language then mispronounce it to sound African. But the word is not in any local dictionary because we've not even written the dictionary.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Kapilta(m): 9:13am On Feb 21, 2021
heendrix:
Lemme Copy Flaseprophet1 today

I see Arewa and Arewa1stson masturbating on this thread so much he ran out of cum and became an impotent buffoon. this we have seen
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) / 16-year-old girl Miss Edem Ekpoawan Irene Tops Jamb Score, 310 / Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.