Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,585 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nigeria Army Achieved Success In Orlu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Achieved Success In Orlu (2066 Views)

Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / INEC Officer Caught Trying To Change Ward Result For APC In Orlu, Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Achieved Success In Orlu by ludd2018: 3:28am On Feb 21, 2021
Paperworka:
Do you know that Buhari, Aba-kyari, Isa-funtua, Sam ndah, Maman daura and everybody who rose up against MNK are all gone? MNK placed a curse on all of them.

Do not joke with MNK ESN

Also junnaid Mohammed
Re: Nigeria Army Achieved Success In Orlu by pinkbarby: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
There is an available two bedroom flat apartment for rent at N180,000 per year located at Asa dam ilorin, kwara State. Call or WhatsApp 09074970607

Bore hole water available
House is painted and tiled
Cool and quiet environment
Secured environment
Stable Electricity
very close to the main road
Third house to the main road
Close to NUT: National Union of Teachers
About 10 car dealers office in the area
It is located in an industrial area

Re: Nigeria Army Achieved Success In Orlu by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Please any one who want to meet ESN should contact me,I know where they are
I will like to invite buhari media crew and the kpomo crew,
I am ready to show them ESN camp,feel free to try and see
Who is in?
U don't know who is who on this forum
No put yourself for wahala,all ipob supporters should use their head not drawing unnecessary problems to ESN

Long live biafra
Re: Nigeria Army Achieved Success In Orlu by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
SoulMus:

What a shame... Your God Lamidi Kanu left you Same way Oju Iku left you

Why are your coward leaders of the rising Sun so Spineless

From Kanu to Ekweremadu and Okorohausa plus Umahi always running and acting like betraying sell outs over small money from Abuja to buy Akpu

Shut up,u are jealous that u don't have any saviour to defend your ewedu brothers from herdsmen,Nnamdi kanu is away and giving buhari and the zoo long ranged jabs

Jabbing the zoo to death from afar is a better option wink
Re: Nigeria Army Achieved Success In Orlu by reality1010: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
and femi is down with

Evil that men do
Who else want to swear tha biafra will come over his dead body
Please com and do
the nigerian military is using Arial attack on innocent citizens which I think is wrong and unjustified. There is need for the UN to call the nigerian government to order now because of the genocide going on in orlu
Re: Nigeria Army Achieved Success In Orlu by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
superjab:

U don't know who is who on this forum
No put yourself for wahala,all ipob supporters should use their head not drawing unnecessary problems to ESN

Long live biafra
My dear
Stomach no dey fear na him make dey front
Re: Nigeria Army Achieved Success In Orlu by Tantalite: 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
Paperworka:
Do you know that Buhari, Aba-kyari, Isa-funtua, Sam ndah, Maman daura and everybody who rose up against MNK are all gone? MNK placed a curse on all of them.

Do not joke with MNK ESN
He must have place a curse on his parents too
Re: Nigeria Army Achieved Success In Orlu by vanunu: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
Paperworka:

Do not joke with MNK ESN

You forgot Junaid Muhammed.
Re: Nigeria Army Achieved Success In Orlu by reality1010: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Please any one who want to meet ESN should contact me,I know where they are
I will like to invite buhari media crew and the kpomo crew,
I am ready to show them ESN camp,feel free to try and see
Who is in?
Too many killings I. Orlu. The nigerian army must stop this genocide of bombings in Igbo land. They should take it to Borno, Zamfara, Niger, and Kaduna where we v terrorists who kill people on daily basis.
Innocent people should be soared the use of warlike weapons.
The is need for the UN to step in and declare a No fly zone to deter the military from killing people. Wars should not be declared on innocent people. The world must avoid another Rwanda, Syria in West Africa .
The Joe Biden administration should stop these killings now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Delta State Has 4 Commissioner In One Ministry / Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains / South East Sit At Home: Check Out This Deserted Road In IMO State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.