Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains (2061 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains by greatiyk4u(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Check out the pictures of IPOB direct under serious konji on citing a beautiful female lawyer beside him

Truly konji na bastard and dilector is promiscuous in nature.

Re: Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2021

11 Likes

Re: Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains by BombAttack(f): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Check out the pictures of IPOB direct under serious konji on citing a beautiful female lawyer beside him

You that is looking for herb to cure infertility

For 15yrs you can not get erection

and you are laughing at someone that is getting hard erection

Guy stop envy

Go and treat yourself

22 Likes

Re: Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains by greatiyk4u(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

Guy stop envy

Go and treat yourself

Who be this one?
Public erection na him you dey take brag?
You be dog

2 Likes

Re: Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains by Simdyofficial(f): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

Guy stop envy

Go and treat yourself
hahahaha. Abi oo. He should go treat his dead manhood lol.. I sure say the cream mnk is using is more than this op salary lol..

7 Likes

Re: Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains by BombAttack(f): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Who be this one?
You be dog

Go and impregnate your wife of 15yrs

Who dey yansh Tinubu wife

Who dey yansh Buhari wife for Dubai

4 Likes

Re: Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains by Naijanascam: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Gutter pikin with gutter mindset

Re: Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains by greatiyk4u(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Naijanascam:

Gutter pikin with gutter mindset

E pain you abi?
Re: Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains by greatiyk4u(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Simdyofficial:
hahahaha. Abi oo. He should go treat his dead manhood lol.. I sure say the cream mnk is using is more than this op salary lol..

Unfortunately, op is non salary earner like you,
U refuse the temptation of telling you who I am.
Re: Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains by paramakina202: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Who be this one?
You be dog

grin

Igbos can brag with anything.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains by greatiyk4u(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

Go and impregnate your wife of 15yrs

Who dey yansh Tinubu wife

Who dey yansh Buhari wife for Dubai

You are timid and unexposed
Who stays 15yrs without pregnancy in this century of globalisation and technology?

Local 19th century mofo
Re: Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains by greatiyk4u(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
paramakina202:

grin

Igbos can brag with anything.

I tire ooooo
Next one him fit cum in the court

1 Like

Re: Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains by BombAttack(f): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
greatiyk4u:

You are timid and unexposed
Who stays 15yrs without pregnancy in this century of globalisation and technology?

Local 19th century mofo

I saw you pricing herbal drugs to impregnate your wife of 15yrs

Deny it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains by greatiyk4u(m): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

I saw you pricing herbal drugs to impregnate your wife of 15yrs

Deny it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You definitely can't see me
We are parallel in nature
No meeting point

Herbs na 4 like people like u
Enjoy the attention I dashed you.

1 Like

Re: Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains by BombAttack(f): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
greatiyk4u:

You definitely can't see me
We are parallel in nature
No meeting point

Herbs na 4 like people like u
Enjoy the attention I dashed you.

You see your life outside
Your wife is crying, go and impregnate her

4 Likes

Re: Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains by Simdyofficial(f): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Unfortunately, op is non salary earner like you,
U refuse the temptation of telling you who I am.

getat

1 Like

Re: Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
You guys don't even seem to care that rail transport is being taken away like they did roads?
Re: Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Arindin! You still dey cry, your tears is my happiness.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Igbo Man Responds And Takes Apostle Suleman Down Memory Lane / Tinubu Supporters Hit Bashir El-Rufai Over Picture Projecting Amaechi As Winner / 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.