Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape (30792 Views)

Vandals Attack Shiroro-Katampe Transmission Line / Boko Haram Imposes VAT, Income Taxes On Residents Of Shiroro Niger State / Shiroro, Niger State Paid Spiritualists, Vigilantes N14 Million To Fight Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Estringx(m): 6:00am On Feb 21, 2021
2023 is very close than you think. By 2023, Nigerian youths should have received enough strength, enough hunger, enough unemployment, enough deaths, enough cheats and trainings to do the needful. By 2023, unemployed youth should reached half of Nigerian population that are ready to do the needful. By 2023, youths won't fear death and terror anymore.
We will wait for 2023.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by vanunu: 6:29am On Feb 21, 2021
lexy2014:

Oga, pls Jonathan and PDP are to be blamed not buhari. Buhari has integrity. A battle hardened general. Also, blame endsars protesters for all this banditry

But why is there so much discriminatory practices in his appointments that makes priminister Botha looks like a saint.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by BruncleZuma: 6:29am On Feb 21, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I don't know what's being done with security votes but it's interesting you ask what's being done with it and then paying criminals next?
I guess the answer is in the question. Just to add that even if a governor spends all his security votes on security, he still doesn't control the agencies which means he's more or less at the president's mercy in such matters.

Governors are the chief security officers of their states and that's the reason you have governors rolling out various operations bla bla bla attests to that (using multi-agency units that reports to the governor outside the chain of command of their regular parent agencies)
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by lookingfly: 6:42am On Feb 21, 2021
Doraty1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-again-bandits-attack-niger-community/
what i still understand with this government is that, why haven't they sent the military to hunt these guys down but if na endsars protest now, soldiers, police, civil defense go carry gun put for protesters head.....we warned nigerian's not to vote that tyrant in Abuja back in 2015 but they called us all sort of names. I remember where an individual said an attack on BH is an attack on the North.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by coputa(m): 6:43am On Feb 21, 2021
Doraty1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-again-bandits-attack-niger-community/
If government do not take practive and drastic steps to curb these menace,the whole world will soon be avoiding Nigeria, because they will see her as a country full of bandits, terrorist and criminals
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by 9Stamp(f): 7:34am On Feb 21, 2021
Shiroro dam is where electrity come from.
Maybe this is what is causing low power generation
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Ezmans: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Racoon:
angry Guess they are hellbent on rewarding terrorists? This is the rebound effect.They are just self annihilating.
arewa is bleeding
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Iykochi14: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2021
In buharis voice....."am not aware"
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Xandelle: 9:02am On Feb 21, 2021
irepnaija4eva:
They created boko haram to spite the then government, fed it till it became a monster with an unquenchable thirst of violence ..

They brought in their brothers across the boader to swell their numbers during elections just to snatch power from the southern government.

Now there brothers turned bandits is slowly becoming another monster in the north..

Yet not satisfied, the bastardhari is building a rail way all the way from kano to Niger Republic a free inbond movement of his fulani folks...

The only remedy is the south to breakout from this future calamity..

Or bomb the fucking railway
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by 2016v2017: 10:06am On Feb 21, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
My problem now is how could a bloody civilian like Sheik Gumi locate the bandits easily but, Nigerian Army could not locate them?
So you still haven't understand the agenda of APC and the Fulanis?
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by lexy2014: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2021
vanunu:

But why is there so much discriminatory practices in his appointments that makes priminister Botha looks like a saint.

because that is who he is, a nepotistic, discriminatory and highly biased individual
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by lexy2014: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2021
Lamasta:
What are they been paid to do?

So they are collecting salary to do something and they aren't doing it? If they have been paid& things are getting so bad, what makes u think they care about doing their jobs? Wasn't it d minister of defense who said nigerians are cowards and should fight for themselves?
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2021
Racoon:
angry Guess they are hellbent on rewarding terrorists? This is the rebound effect.They are just self annihilating.
Government that loves deceiving themselves..
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
My problem now is how could a bloody civilian like Sheik Gumi locate the bandits easily but, Nigerian Army could not locate them?
There is more to the story than what we think about.

The government is and will never be honest in this regards, the so called Gumi is just acting what was written out and for the 'SENSIBLE' lots here keep deceiving yourself with the slogan 'The President Is Working'

When it's all said and done, the cock will be back home to roost....
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Lamasta(m): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2021
lexy2014:

So they are collecting salary to do something and they aren't doing it? If they have been paid& things are getting so bad, what makes u think they care about doing their jobs? Wasn't it d minister of defense who said nigerians are cowards and should fight for themselves?
It is our duty to call out relevant authorities who are been paid with taxpayers money to protect lives and properties and if they failed or their best isn't enough we have to call them out and not keep silent so that the right thing can be done...
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by lexy2014: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2021
Lamasta:

It is our duty to call out relevant authorities who are been paid with taxpayers money to protect lives and properties and if they failed or their best isn't enough we have to call them out and not keep silent so that the right thing can be done...

Am not saying it isn't ur duty to call on them to do their jobs. D fact is that nigeria is at a crossroad at d moment. Those ruling at d moment have an agenda which they are bent on entrenching. This agenda is at variance with d constitution of nigeria & at variance with d offices which they hold. But they see this agenda as bigger than d constitution or d federal republic of nigeria. So ur call to them though noble wouldn't achieve anything. Those who should have been d voices to stand for what is right like pastors, some politicians and intellectuals, have all gone suddenly silent.

Right now, nigerians are on their own. It's high time folks begin to understand this and take preemptive measures. Kanu has been saying it since like 5years ago and we see it happening now but unfortunately, we still feel it's going to get better.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Lamasta(m): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2021
lexy2014:

Am not saying it isn't ur duty to call on them to do their jobs. D fact is that nigeria is at a crossroad at d moment. Those ruling at d moment have an agenda which they are bent on entrenching. This agenda is at variance with d constitution of nigeria & at variance with d offices which they hold. But they see this agenda as bigger than d constitution or d federal republic of nigeria. So ur call to them though noble wouldn't achieve anything. Those who should have been d voices to stand for what is right like pastors, some politicians and intellectuals, have all gone suddenly silent.

Right now, nigerians are on their own. It's high time folks begin to understand this and take preemptive measures. Kanu has been saying it since like 5years ago and we see it happening now but unfortunately, we still feel it's going to get better.

Our call will achieve meaningful result if we don't keep silent or filled with hate....
If our call for the right thing to be done is not yielding the meaningful result then we go to the polls and vote them out for credible people to take charge at the helm of affairs...
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Blackdisciple(m): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2021
That's what this administration wanted and it's here while the southern leaders are mute thinking they can't infiltrate the south, remember one road connects to another.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by lexy2014: 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lamasta:

Our call will achieve meaningful result if we don't keep silent or filled with hate....
If our call for the right thing to be done is not yielding the meaningful result then we go to the polls and vote them out for credible people to take charge at the helm of affairs...

All ur concerns are addressed in d comment I made. So add d sentence u highlighted to d sentences that were written after it

lexy2014:

Those ruling at d moment have an agenda which they are bent on entrenching. This agenda is at variance with d constitution of nigeria & at variance with d offices which they hold. But they see this agenda as bigger than d constitution or d federal republic of nigeria.

So ur call to them though noble wouldn't achieve anything. Those who should have been d voices to stand for what is right like pastors, some politicians and intellectuals, have all gone suddenly silent.

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Thomthom(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Good questions
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by jude79(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The best decision I had ever made in my life was leaving the north back for my very beloved south in 2016...I be dey think say I fvck up by coming back but little did I know it was a blessing in disguise.....

Same with me, I left 2014, came back with nothing from the north east, now I'm a millionaire, leaving north was the best decision of my life.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Sonnobax15(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
jude79:

Same with me, I left 2014, came back with nothing from the north east, now I'm a millionaire, leaving north was the best decision of my life.
Your own favour you....But since I returned,na still base on packaging cha but I still dey thank God on a daily say I leave north for people wey get am..
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by spiralwedge(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kwara and Kogi are next, but they dont even know it. If they did, they would put up defensive mechanisms in place. Kwara and Kogi have no Amotekun or ESN, it would come like a tsunami to them. They are completely brainwashed with religion that they are unsuspecting that all the states affected are more muslim than them.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Kelvin3476: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lamasta:
Niger state is currently suffering from the hands of bandits and boko boys...
NSA, NA, NPF you people should do the needful and save our security in this nation.
Stop pretending u aren't in 9JIRIA. SAVE SEKURITI KOR SAVE SEKURITI NI
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by OBIAGU6964: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
Shame to abubakar sani bello Lolo and his cabinet
All dos blood u split God will judge �������
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape by Onuoha1234(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ñiger State is more than twice the whole of SOUTH EAST ZONE. Imagine what could happen if , Herdsmen relocate there and meet the Bandits Kidnappers Terrorists heàdon!All the animals in Nigeria can be àccomodate in empty land there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Charles And Princess Diana In Nigeria (memories, Stories And Pictures) / New Photo Of Aisha Buhari (adorable) / I Didn’t Escape Any Plane Crash, Says Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.