Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? (5992 Views)

Tiwa Savage Almost Turning Into A P0rn Star New Video Emerges / What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) / How Do I Meet The Type Of Females I'm Interested In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
smiley

I'm gonna be 19 soon but since I was little, I've always feared this cage called marriage because what I've seen.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Offpoint1: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Are the male any different?

2 Likes

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na Hook up girls full this generation pass..... Nothing dey their heads apart from--"na where you go take me go today".......Very useless entities At least,water dey dey for coconut,but e fit surprise you say you no go see single drop of water for the heads of nowadays girls..

Make God no make guyman go mistakenly carry empty box inform of woman put for house all in the name of marriage cha..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2021

How can my oga's daughter be acting like a LovePeddler, her role model cardi b grin

Look, I love her so much but I can never be a fool; she's fast turning into a farm tool.

Babe if you're reading this, I love you but how can you love two guys at same time and still acting crazy towards my friends grin

Marriage na wahala oh

6 Likes

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Only the wise dey reason like this lol,the society go pressure you in the future sha but do not concur because when everything burst now na you go suffer am alone.

9 Likes

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Drella(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
Only the wise dey reason like this lol,the society go pressure you in the future sha but do not concur because when everything burst now na you go suffer am alone.

Confirm!

1 Like

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
The future is female!!!
Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by chatinent: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
When I was nineteen, I always thought of being a better person not women.

16 Likes

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Dliquidmetal:

Boss, these females are losing it! Seriously! She loves two guys at same time but enjoys "seducing" guys grin

1 Like

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na Hook up girls full this generation pass..... Nothing dey their heads apart from--"na where you go take me go today".......Very useless entities At least,water dey dey for coconut,but e fit surprise you say you no go see single drop of water for the heads of nowadays girls..

Make God no make guyman go mistakenly carry empty box inform of woman put for house all in the name of marriage cha..

I'm telling you, imagine she loves two guys at same time and still "seducing" (atleast thats what I've seen) my friend?
Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
All this nairaland kids sef.

They've used women to really swear for y'all.

I understand how hormones work,late signs of puberty.

3 Likes

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
What u see is important..papa OYEDEPO saw a hitch free Marraige and he is enjoying such. What do u see..if u see fear like u are exhibiting..den that's what will happen. Now are u sick or in dire straits.. come to faith terbanacle tomorrow cananland OTA. Time is 11:45am. Contact me for transport enquiries..papa will be anointing everyone at that service. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
chatinent:
When I was nineteen, I always thought of being a better person not women.

Sir, I want nothing to do with females; I'm even a virgin. God forbid, I kill myself thinking of them.

I'm only advising my fellow hardworking men smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
What u see is important..papa OYEDEPO saw a hitch free Marraige and he is enjoying such. What do u see..if u see fear like u are exhibiting..den that's what will happen. Now are u sick or in dire straits.. come to faith terbanacle tomorrow cananland OTA. Time is 11:45am. Contact me for transport enquiries..papa will be anointing everyone at that service. Congratulations

Females of nowadays are lipsrsealed
Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by chatinent: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
NwaEje:

Sir, I want nothing to do with females; I'm even a virgin. God forbid, I kill myself thinking of them.

I'm only advising my fellow hardworking boys smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Polynek(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
everything dat has MERIT also have DEMERITS. Right now we are experiencing the DEMERITS of CIVILIZATION

4 Likes

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
StacyO:

Lotta females think of marriage, children, job, ass etc

God forbid, I just wanna change the world or at least "spark the brain that will do so"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuXQyvXQfus
Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Polynek:
everything dat has MERIT also have DEMERITS. Right now we are experiencing the DEMERITS of CIVILIZATION

Exactly!!! These females born 1990s to 2000s are losing it, honestly- marriage and love are prisons. embarassed lipsrsealed undecided smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
NwaEje:

Lotta females think of marriage, children, job, ass etc

God forbid, I just wanna change the world or at least "spark the brain that will do so"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuXQyvXQfus

Alright then,

What do lotta men think??
Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Offpoint1:
Are the male any different?

This generation is a waste, both male and especially female.

Waste!!! Weak generation! angry

1 Like

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
StacyO:

Alright then,

What do lotta men think??

Men like me wanna change the world or at least spark the brain that will do so smiley

Most of this generation are a waste!! angry
Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Truthabulabula(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
StacyO:

Shut up,will you??

Stacy,I have a package for you tomorrow, will be delivered to your doorstep
Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
NwaEje:

Men like me wanna change the world or at least spark the brain that will do so smiley

Most of this generation are a waste!! angry

Alright kid.

Do that without thinking others are useless or not up to your shoulder.

You'll excel.

2 Likes

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
StacyO:

Alright kid.

Do that without thinking others are useless or not up to your shoulder.

You'll excel.

Thanks ma'am smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Polynek(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
NwaEje:

Exactly!!! These females born 1990s to 2000s are losing it, honestly- marriage and love are prisons. embarassed lipsrsealed undecided smiley
Exactly bro

1 Like

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by ImaIma1(f): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
NwaEje:

How can my oga's daughter be acting like a LovePeddler, her role model cardi b grin

Look, I love her so much but I can never be a fool; she's fast turning into a farm tool.

Babe if you're reading this, I love you but how can you love two guys at same time and still acting crazy towards my friends grin

Marriage na wahala oh

You are not even 19 yet and I wonder why you are bothering yourself about marriage.

Focus on what matters for your age...studying, building your own niche, career, etc. Don't let babes distract you for now. There's plenty rime for all of that.

1 Like

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
ImaIma1:

You are not even 19 yet and I wonder why you are bothering yourself about marriage.

Focus on what matters for your age...studying, building your own niche, career, etc. Don't let babes distract you for now. There's plenty rime for all of that.

Thanks alot smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by stanliwise(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
NwaEje:
smiley

I'm gonna be 19 soon but since I was little, I've always feared this cage called marriage because what I've seen.
19? What is your fear about?

You’ve start to listen to some random comment on Nairaland. Good and bad people has always exist and the bad people has always be more. Never a time where the good people has been more.

The social media is just a new medium to showcase it. Nothing really changed

6 Likes

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by blinking001(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
I think Mosdii knows better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
stanliwise:

19? What is your fear about?

You’ve start to listen to some random comment on Nairaland. Good and bad people has always exist and the bad people has always be more. Never a time where the good people has been more.

The social media is just a new medium to showcase it. Nothing really changed

Sir this girl is good but she acts like a whor.e. No offense

Good at everything sir, everything!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Me One Reason To Love A Nigerian Man / Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! / What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.