Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals (1676 Views)

Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) / Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC / Why Ebonyi State Hasn't Received Fulani Reprisals For The Evictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by ogbuefieze: 1:23am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by tit(f): 1:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Conquer and occupy.
Raise the black flag of Uthman Dan Fodio
Install an Emir
Send the good news to our reverred Sultan.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by jimi4us: 1:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Southwest the accomodators are now running to Benin Republic.

Nigeria is a funny country

21 Likes

Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by tit(f): 1:28am On Feb 21, 2021
jimi4us:
Southwest the accomodators are now running to Benin Republic.

Nigeria is a funny country

This boy!
You mean they cannot accommodate herdsmen again?
You fit?

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by jimi4us: 1:41am On Feb 21, 2021
tit:

This boy!
You mean they cannot accommodate herdsmen again?
You fit?

If you pride yourself as accommodator , then you must subscribe to the whole package which has Fulani herdsmen inside it too

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by IamWonderful: 3:13am On Feb 21, 2021
Hehehehehehe lies from the pit of hell, I am living at Agbowo that is not far from Shasa market, we are not running anywhere.
Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by cardoso514: 3:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Ogbuefieze definitely is one of the scam king on Nairaland!ask him to post pictures of his fiction!
Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by agulion: 4:00am On Feb 21, 2021
Who is going to accommodate our self aclaim accommodators , as am typing this we just received and welcomed Baba Iyabo, Wasiu ,Olatunji and their children at head bridge Onitsha, may God help us, I will be back to show there pics and luggages

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by pricklewane: 10:20am On Feb 21, 2021
And the news is coming from a foolish Igbo ogbuefieze with more foolish igbo jubilating over the false news.
Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by simplePOS: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Wahala

Abeg, if you sell online and deliver. check my signature and answer the questions if interested.
Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by ogbuefieze: 10:34am On Feb 21, 2021
pricklewane:
And the news is coming from a foolish Igbo ogbuefieze with more foolish igbo jubilating over the false news.
Are you ok at all?
Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by anurd1991: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2021
U just shaa want to set this Country on fire nah ni.
O da.
Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by Iamgrey5(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2021
You jokers don't know Ibadan people cheesy

Ibadan person will rather die than leaving his land

Ibadan people have weird relationship with Land they inherited from their forefathers.

This is fakest news I have ever seen in a while.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by GeneralPula: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2021
Another 2 by 2 gibberish from the stable of 2 by 2 people..

Lord knows how many fake news they create daily on SW..

They’ve added creating fake news to their hatred, engines and jealousy towards Yoruba but you know waah?

Everything is DOA

Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by GeneralPula: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2021
Iamgrey5:
You jokers don't know Ibadan people cheesy

Ibadan person will rather die than leaving his land

Ibadan people have weird relationship with Land they inherited from their forefathers.

Are you minding them?

It’s been one fake news to another..

Enemies of the west won’t know peace..
Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by Iamgrey5(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2021
GeneralPula:

Are you minding them?

It’s been one fake news to another..

Enemies of the west won’t know peace..
Lol.

Ibadan people that will fight politicians and even goverment on land issue for years. cheesy

I am from Ibadan and I know their weird mentality around land ownership issues in Ibadan.
Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by GeneralPula: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

Ibadan people that will fight politicians and even goverment on land issue for years. cheesy

I am from Ibadan and I know their weird mentality around land ownership issues in Ibadan.

You’re right..

That’s why I do smile when I read the usual fake news of Fulani doing this or that..

The yeeboz should stop all these childish attitude...If dem wan try the west, they should leave online and come offline..

They should try nonsense anywhere in the west..
Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by ogbuefieze: 10:52am On Feb 21, 2021
GeneralPula:

You’re right..

That’s why I do smile when I read the usual fake news of Fulani doing this or that..

The yeeboz should stop all these childish attitude...If dem wan try the west, they should leave online and come offline..

This yaribanza ape is still waxing lyrical over his Igbo masters, meanwhile Fulani boys have chased all your fathers and brothers into Benin republic where they will now register themselves as refugees grin keep ranting online like a broken record while Fulani Bororo boys are using your women to learn new doggy style positions grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by GeneralPula: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2021
ogbuefieze:

This yaribanza ape is still waxing lyrical over his Igbo masters, meanwhile Fulani boys have chased all your fathers and brothers into Benin republic where they will now register themselves as refugees grin keep ranting online like a broken record while Fulani Bororo boys are using your women to learn new doggy style positions grin

Fake news are only meant for you and your likes masturbate on. Ain’t nothing of such is happening in reality here..

Yorubas don’t run from their land. Ojukwu no be our leader. Our own leaders are warriors that fought and stayed all through wars..
Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by ogbuefieze: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2021
GeneralPula:

Fake news are only meant for you and your likes masturbate on. Ain’t nothing of such is happening in reality here..

Yorubas don’t run from their land. Ojukwu no be our leader. Our own leaders are warriors that fought and stayed all through wars..
Mumu all the reports are from yoruba owned media outlets, you are probably typing from your IDP camp somewhere in Benin republic grin

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by Fahdiga(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2021
IamWonderful:
Hehehehehehe lies from the pit of hell, I am living at Agbowo that is not far from Shasa market, we are not running anywhere.
Continue deceiving yourself. your name will soon be forcefully changed from Kunle to Mallam Kankara. you have been conquered

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by BastardWike: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2021
tit:
Conquer and occupy.
Install an Emir

Rinse and repeat, yet the real slaves aka accommodators are too myopic and senseless to see how the caliphate is fast conquering them. At the pace they're even going, the conquest will be done and dusted in the next couple of years.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by BastardWike: 11:14am On Feb 21, 2021
tit:
Conquer and occupy.
Install an Emir

Rinse and repeat, yet the real slaves aka accommodators are too myopic and senseless to see how the caliphate is fast conquering them. At the pace they're even going, the conquest will be done and dusted in the next couple of years.

They can't even ronu again grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by adeolakemi: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2021
GeneralPula:

You’re right..

lol I don't think Yoruba have the physical strength to march up Igbos
Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2021
"He who fetched ant-infested firewood should be ready to dine with lizards"

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2021
GeneralPula:

You’re right..

Why not mobilise your people and start the attack?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by Tochi3(m): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2021
Lol. grin grin

Cowards die so many times before the real deal.
Re: Ibadan Residents Fleeing Their Homes In Fear Of Fulani Reprisals by Farki: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
GeneralPula:

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. / Esn Is Really Dealing With Nigerian Army/police / Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.