Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

1 - Deleted - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1 - Deleted (36865 Views)

Forex Prop Firm Challange Pass Phase 1 And Phase 2 Evaluation / Big Investment Opportunity In BERRY COURT OMOLE Phase 1 / Self Contained Room Apartment At Lekki Phase 1 Lagos For 1million Naira Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 - Deleted by Shegzdave: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
TheUndercover:

If you are trying to persuade a person to do what you want or maybe give you something, you should be emotional about it. Don't start stating logical reasons why such thing should be given to you or done for you. Women use the emotional method almost all the time in getting what they want e.g. fake tears, sad face, etcetera. People would be willing to help.

If being emotional didn't work, try being cunning in getting that specific thing done. Check the meaning of the word "sophistry" for better understanding.
Re: 1 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:43am On Mar 30, 2021

Re: 1 - Deleted by SweetVibe: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
TheUndercover:
Belief drives action.
If you can get a man to believe anything, you can get him to do anything.
As Voltaire said: those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
I have a question for you; Do you believe in the super natural (spiritual)?
Re: 1 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
SweetVibe:

I have a question for you; Do you believe in the super natural (spiritual)?
*Smiles

Why do you ask?
Re: 1 - Deleted by SweetVibe: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
TheUndercover:
*Smiles
Why do you ask?
I want to see how much you understand the universe
Re: 1 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
SweetVibe:
I want to see how much you understand the universe
Okay, make me understand what you mean then. I'm willing to learn from you.
Re: 1 - Deleted by SweetVibe: 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
TheUndercover:

Okay, make me understand what you mean then. I'm willing to learn from you.
I ask you a simple question sir,
Do you believe in the spiritual YES or NO?
Re: 1 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
SweetVibe:

I ask you a simple question sir,
Do you believe in the spiritual YES or NO?
I would like to know what your reply would be in relation to my answer, should I choose No or Yes.

Re: 1 - Deleted by SweetVibe: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
TheUndercover:

I would like to know what your reply would be in relation to my answer, should I choose No or Yes.
I cant chose for you but I just want you to know that most times its the power that any mortal man carries in the spiritual realm that matter most.

Have you ever ask yourself why sometimes some people succeed despite all the plots against them even when they were naive to even understand what was happening in the backgroud?
its beautiful to know and apply this principles of yours but just try and know where your soul stand in the astral super natural realm, it matter most

Re: 1 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
SweetVibe:

I cant chose for you but I just want you to know that most times its the power that any mortal man carries in the spiritual realm that matter most.

Have you ever ask yourself why sometimes some people succeed despite all the plots against them even when they were naive to even understand what was happening in the backgroud?
its beautiful to know and apply this principles of yours but just try and know where your soul stand in the astral super natural realm, it matter most
Alright Sir. smiley
Re: 1 - Deleted by YusufTheGreat: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
Re: 1 - Deleted by Princepioneer(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
TheUndercover:
When having a disagreement with someone, you should remain perfectly calm.

The other person may become angry, but you should not.

Remaining calm does a few things. To any bystanders, you appear to be the reasonable one. Appearing calm makes people perceive that you are credible, which causes them to instinctively side with you.

More importantly, it causes the person you have a disagreement with to perceive you as credible, and makes them more willing to listen to what you have to say.

Remaining calm while the other person is exploding in rage isn’t a skill most people are born with.

Learn the skill.
. Exactly... You nailed it....ride on...
Re: 1 - Deleted by centilad(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
TheUndercover:
There's a lot of freedom in stupidity, playing dumb is oft profitable.
Louder PLS
Re: 1 - Deleted by OGWILLS123: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
TheUndercover:
If you don’t want war but the enemy does, you’ve lost before the battle’s even begun.

FAT LIE ! undecided
Re: 1 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2021

Re: 1 - Deleted by Highbeepeeh(m): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2021
prodige001:
all I could say is bravo... after redpills.... den monk mode(mgotw)....then Machiavellian... am loving Wat am becoming
Og abeg which one is monk mode
Re: 1 - Deleted by Junnior: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
Highbeepeeh:
Og abeg which one is monk mode
No sex
Re: 1 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 4:23am On Apr 21, 2021
Junnior:
No sex
There's more to it than just that Sir.
Re: 1 - Deleted by Junnior: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2021
TheUndercover:

There's more to it than just that Sir.
Okay. Do you mind explaining? I'm very interested in learning.
Re: 1 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:23am On Apr 21, 2021
Junnior:

Okay. Do you mind explaining? I'm very interested in learning.
Monk Mode in a summarized sentence simply means dedicating all your time to your goals and self development, staying fit and healthy, ending any sort of romantic or sexual relationships with women for that period etcetera.

Re: 1 - Deleted by Junnior: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2021
TheUndercover:

Monk Mode in a summarized sentence simply means dedicating all your time to your goals and self development, staying fit and healthy, ending any sort of romantic or sexual relationships with women for that period etcetera.
Okay. Sure. Thought you were gonna say fasting and meditation that leads to levitation.

Re: 1 - Deleted by Orpazpjr: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
TheUndercover:
Real victims suffer in silence, posers pretending to be victims do so to gain money and status. Be wary of “loud victims” they are almost always playacting.

Sir could you elaborate a little more on this.

I have a pal who is vested in the complaint estate of the world. He lives in this perpetually. Now the thing is I sometimes I pity the dude but am aware that or have observed that it sometimes turns out to be a show for me. He will complain about no money but once that comes in spending on girls becomes a go to. (Now how you spend your funds shouldn't be an issue but when I remember the backstory am pissed)

I always wanted to refrain from judging him and face my own shits, but am now compelled to think that it's an act that's has been perfected.
Re: 1 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Orpazpjr:

Sir could you elaborate a little more on this.

I have a pal who is vested in the complaint estate of the world. He lives in this perpetually. Now the thing is I sometimes I pity the dude but am aware that or have observed that it sometimes turns out to be a show for me. He will complain about no money but once that comes in spending on girls becomes a go to. (Now how you spend your funds shouldn't be an issue but when I remember the backstory am pissed)

I always wanted to refrain from judging him and face my own shits, but am now compelled to think that it's an act that's has been perfected.
I'm going to explain more on this on the second thread (Phase 2) ASAP.
Re: 1 - Deleted by Orpazpjr: 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
TheUndercover:

I'm going to explain more on this on the second thread (Phase 2) ASAP.

I dey wait boss
Re: 1 - Deleted by Legendarytonyy: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
I'll go thru this thread for the next one week, for it to become part and parcel of me. I need this pill more than the red one. The redpill is only about women, this pill or rather surgery covers every aspect of our social life. Op thanks for bringing this NL. I HAIL

Re: 1 - Deleted by ENGINER(m): 12:39am On May 05, 2021
Thanks Op
Re: 1 - Deleted by Nobody: 6:36am On May 05, 2021
TheUndercover:
Never tell a woman how much you make, even if you’re loaded. In case of marriage, keep separate accounts.
For me I will tell you how much I earn while dating, I will make it look like an accident either via a fake phone conversation with HR where she can hear me or deliberately leaving my pay slip carelessly for her to find it. Then carefully watch what she does with that information.
It has saved me from leeches pretending to be wife materials.

I always do this like 6 months into the relationship.

Re: 1 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 11:45am On May 05, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

For me I will tell you how much I earn while dating, I will make it look like an accident either via a fake phone conversation with HR where she can hear me or deliberately leaving my pay slip carelessly for her to find it. Then carefully watch what she does with that information.

Hmm, another POV though. Just be cautious.

Re: 1 - Deleted by Junnior: 9:58pm On May 07, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Good Idea. And I think it's even better you let her think you're earning an amount that's way lower than you actually earn.

For instance, If you earning 100k per month, let her think you earning 40k.
Re: 1 - Deleted by Nobody: 9:45am On May 08, 2021
Junnior:

Good Idea. And I think it's even better you let her think you're earning an amount that's way lower than you actually earn.

For instance, If you earning 100k per month, let her think you earning 40k.
Na, I let her know exactly how much I earn and this is like at least 5 to 6 months into the relationship after she must have tried to pretend she’s not in it for the money.

Then let her know how much you make, do this subtly so it doesn’t look intentional, make it look like an accident.

In few days she’ll start dropping billings, say NO to the Billings while letting her know you can’t afford them and Watch her switch up on you. The relationship usually dies few weeks after that.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 - Deleted by futurevizi(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2021
SweetVibe:

Can you pour more light to this.. I want to understand please
Re: 1 - Deleted by superjaks(m): 6:43am On Jul 04, 2021
TheUndercover:
The gratitude of most men is but a secret desire of receiving greater benefits. [Hence the common proverb "Gratitude is merely a lively sense of favors to come."]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) / Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. / Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc