Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks (37714 Views)

Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ / Community Kicks As Retired DIG Occupies DPO’s Lodge For 20 Years / Police Invite Mailafia To Abuja Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by BruncleZuma: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2021
The real Nigerians are aggrieved, the rest of us are immigrants in our ancestral lands.
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by four44: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2021
Shit hole corntree
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by 400billionman: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Cows own this country. Know this and know peace.

Meanwhile,

The FUTURE is FEMALE

This mumuism followed you into 2021.

It's pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by davidque: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2021
ogbuefieze:
I don't know which is worse, whether it's soldiers conniving with Fulani herdsmen to flog residents in Ogun communities or the Police equating the life of a slain Oba killed by the same herdsmen to a slain cow? either way this is just utterly degrading.
Hmm! Answering this question will give you a headache

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2021
This country is making me mad...
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2021
Wahala for Ondo State leaders for killing family members of the President
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by joygen(f): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Olawalelead(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2021
Just imagine the guts they've got...
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Masterclass32: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2021
canalily:
what is wrong with this country does it mean cow is now more valuable than human lives who is doing this to us

The people in power have their priorities.

For them to look the other way when humans are massacred, but spring into action when a cow is killed says it all. To them, a cow's life has more weight than that of a human.
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Odimshyscent(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
Nigerian na cruise and I'm not surprised of what is happening..in a country were they value the life of a cow more than a human being
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by sammyboyz21(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Lol, Chai who curse us like this?
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by lilyheaven: 11:31am On Feb 21, 2021
BizBayo:
Which kind news be this for Sunday morning
Funny country

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2021
Yobas must reap what they planted
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2021
imagine our police now turn northern police force.....just cows that were killed n police invited community leaders, wat about thousands that have been raped, killed or kidnapped, hv police arrested any herdmen....
they just want to instil fear in all southerners with this yeye intimidation but time will catch up with them soon....
Rubbish country!
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by andyanders: 11:38am On Feb 21, 2021
Shameful. Tomorrow, go and vote them again. You've not seen anything yet. The life of any cow in Nigeria is much more important in apc government than life of any southerner.
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by IdrisE(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2021
E shock you�.

If e pain you, you will make hess while the sun shines�
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Cj4charles(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2021
How dare you kill a member of Nigeria's top VIP

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by seyz91(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2021
na now you just dey know undecided
Freestainworld:
Chai! this country have no hope again
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by seyz91(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2021
grin
BizBayo:
Which kind news be this for Sunday morning
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by nedu666: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2021
I have nothing on Yoruba voting against Jonathan but why buhari. A man who travelled from kastina to oyo to confront a gov over farmers herders crisis which was caused by the herders grazing on farmers crops.

Of all people buhari, imagine if another tribe did that. Yoruba really sold this country to jihadist
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by seyz91(m): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2021
while naija future is cow
sapphiere:
Cows own this country. Know this and know peace.

Meanwhile,

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Germi9: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2021
So this is what my dear beloved country has degenerated to?
A country were noble men are ruled by fools
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by proprince(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2021
Las las ehn, is this Fulani thing that will divide Nig.
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by naijadrivablog: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2021
Cow people!
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by nams77: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2021
post=99278304:

Must you turn everything into politics?
This is so horrific!
Shut up! What's politics about what he said. Your slavery mentality is horrific!

I don't like joining issues with you abeg. You don't convince anybody

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Omoslim26: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
post=99278304:

Must you turn everything into politics?
This is so horrific!

I still don't know why the mods allow people like dat continue to type nonsense here

even if you report them nothing go still come out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Grace001: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
I pity those who still have hope in this failed.
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by olarent: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
It we never be well with lord kugard and his co helper.
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by jrusky(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
Can you imagine. I'm so ashamed when I see Ondo state origin who are friends insulting Igboho and crying oh peace we want. Is this how you want to get the peace that your indigenes are being rape and behead and the damn God forsaken demons in Abuja did not surmon the killer herds but can summon a monach because cow was killed

Its a shame carry on with your peace shey una lost Ilorin bah? Dont worry una go still lost more.

So annoying. If I'm the monarch I will not move an inch to any damn Abuja if they want me let them come to my palace.

Nonsense.
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Web2020: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
The Fulanis is really giving it to the Yorubas back to back. The Oba they kill is yet to be buried and they are inviting all the elders of the community over slain cow. Tinubu, Obasanjo and all the governors are watching their people passing through this trauma. Very sad I must say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Go After Killer Herdsmen: Buhari Orders CDS, IGP / Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.