Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks (37730 Views)

Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ / Community Kicks As Retired DIG Occupies DPO’s Lodge For 20 Years / Police Invite Mailafia To Abuja Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Nerro042: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Cows own this country. Know this and know peace.

Meanwhile,

The FUTURE is FEMALE

You know repeating that female quote in every comment won't change anything. The future is whatever it is
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by egoldman(m): 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
post=99278304:

Must you turn everything into politics?
This is so horrific!

See Hypocrite talking, what ya got to say about the topic at hand?

Traditional ruler was killed and no one is arrested, yet people are being summoned to Abuja over the killing of a cow.

Your silence whenever your Darling Daddy or his officials fucck up is too loud, say the truth for once in your miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Conrod: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
perkyB:
forget about the topic theres a pervert usher behind me trynna grab my boobs every 5mins, because am new member undecided
options ;
slap him
caution him
or just there and not distract the priest
*frowns*
Urge him on, could be your last fun on earth.

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by xynerise: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
You elected a shape-shifting cow and expected a human leadership grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by juman(m): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
They should chase away those fulani terrorists.
They should go and form their country.
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by AlexB300: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
perkyB:
forget about the topic theres a pervert usher behind me trynna grab my boobs every 5mins, because am new member undecided
options ;
slap him
caution him
*frowns*
call @mosdii shocked cool
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Web2020: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Imagine what the Fulanis has turned the once respectable Obas of Yoruba to in their own land. They should stop calling them Oba's. Can you treat the list emir like this. Las Las Yorubas will be the one to sell South to the Fulanis. Very sad.
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Motion123(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Franchise21:
Over cows

Not cows but a single cow. Cow more Important than the life of an Oba.
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Conrod: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
JAHHHHHH:
This country is making me mad...
Then vex,pick a knife,wait for a chance and stab buhari, dont worry you wont be killed,they will only send you to a lunatic asylum.
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Greenback: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
GeneralPula:
[s][/s]

Another 2 by 2 gibberish from the stable of 2 by 2 people..

Shut up and say sai Mali!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Peace come now
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Web2020: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
It is now very cleared that all Yorubas youths are cowards, lazy and slaves. What manner of things is this. Where is OPC the noise maker. Abacha really understand these people very and he said " if I heard in my sleep that the Yorubas are biting the drums of war, i will go back to bed and sleep". It is a reality. They have power over who is not ready to fight them. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Blackdisciple(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
They couldn't invite any one for the killing of Oba but invites Ogun state leaders for killing of Cows cow mmomo!

I don't have to read the thread because I believe the leaders shouldn't honour such unscrupulous invitation.
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Teenaira: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
This people are supposed to have done a strong petition to the inspector General of police, specifically naming the entire head of Fulani in the area as the suspects to the murder of the king and ensure that they follow up on the case until they bring them to Justice.

It is because this was not done that they have the effrontery to denigrade the locals through a petition for killing of one Kwashiorkor cow.

What is the worth of a human life in Nigeria ??
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by bigfish3k: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
See humiliation

This is what you get for selling yourselves cheaply over crumbs.

It's not good to be a betrayal and greedy
See where SW greed landed the whole south and the entire nation

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
How did we get here? Buhari!!!
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Ten06(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Allegiance to cows is not in doubt
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Prevailing: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
Tolexander:
Why are they surprised?
This is Bovinocrazy, Government of the cattle, by the cattle and for the cattle

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2539744_ch9ikxw8aalkqj_jpega03d1c5e86d7eec4640540dd456cbb25

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2539746_ch9i39wxaaayt_jpege3d85af2974bde8584b3ff65cdf6c39f

The Future is COW @MBuhari government
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by pieces18: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
Zico5:
These people are bent on destroying this country finally with their insensitivity and ignorance. A whole king was killed by Fulani and investigation to this, then u are investigating the killing of one cow. Whoever aligned us with these backward people has not done well.

Did u hear you say ignorance or insensitivity? Every single thing northerners do is implementation of their plans. I don't used to believe there's a plot to take over this country by force, but now I do. With the buhari is treating Nigerians that are not Muslims / northerners, it is cleared that northern Muslims are up to something. Until we stop them, this country will be in war very soon. And every instrument of the state to fight us the none Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by speak2me2016: 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
The south west supported this government with all their might.
Now it's time to enjoy the benefits of good governance.
Enjoy the cruise

2 Likes

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by berryPee(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Please do these people WORSHIP their cows?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by marsman: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
ogbuefieze:
I don't know which is worse, whether it's soldiers conniving with Fulani herdsmen to flog residents in Ogun communities or the Police equating the life of a slain Oba killed by the same herdsmen to a slain cow? either way this is just utterly degrading.
what is happening in orlu, and this below is worse

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Hayjay231(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Let me pretend this is not real why would you prefer a cow life over human being. Which way God
ogbuefieze:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/21/police-invite-ondo-leaders-abuja-over-alleged-killing-cow-community-kicks
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
There wil be no greater insult to a race than valuing a dead cow more than its leaders.

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Hayjay231(m): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
You know tomorrow?
speak2me2016:
The south west supported this government with all their might.
Now it's time to enjoy the benefits of good governance.
Enjoy the cruise
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by rafcrown(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Don't go anyw4 cryhere
TIME TO Try YOUR AFRICAN POWER.
COWS ARE MEANT To BE KILLED, SOONER OR LATER.
Its simple if cows destroy your crops, somebody must pay for the destroyed crops.
Time to show the intruders in SW that they are Nothing
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by LZAA: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
post=99278304:

Must you turn everything into politics?
This is so horrific!
Says the chief bmc minion
Praise your "darling daddy " na
Mtchewwww
Cc imhotep greenback blackking98 AfonjaConehead

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Zaggafrank: 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
If you have nothing to hide, go. You can as well elucidate more on the alleged killers of your traditional ruler too, since you suspect that it's the herdsmen who did it. Stop whipping up sentiments
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Zaggafrank: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
egoldman:

See Hypocrite talking, what ya got to say about the topic at hand?

Traditional ruler was killed and no one is arrested, yet people are being summoned to Abuja over the killing of a cow.

Your silence whenever your Darling Daddy or his officials fucck up is too loud, say the truth for once in your miserable life.
Everyone has the right to protect his properties with available lawful means. Let them press charges against those they claimed killed their traditional ruler. If they suspect herdsmen, they can as well give more proofs to the police
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by madukaanaya(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
perkyB:
options ;
slap him
caution him
*frowns*
u wey no fine
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by Bambela(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
I just saw the letter
But I can tell you that
Dsp Ibrahim agu is an igbo man who change his name to gain promotion in fulani Nigeria police force
But don’t worry we have his number

Modified:when MNK was shouting many of this people Called him names,they felt that kanu hate tinubu and don’t want him to be president
Even tinubu ask where is the cow?

Sad thing about monarchy,once they capture your king,subjects are gone,
They didn’t invite anyone for the killing of oba
But quick to invite the villager for the killing of cows

Am happy biafra is here,in no distance time,many Yoruba will run to biafra for refuge,
Save this
Ibrahim Agu is not an Igbo man. He is the Admin Officer (A/O) in STS headed by DCP Kolo the most corrupt Corp in Nigeria. He is from Nasarawa State
Re: Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks by kayjay69(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sup sweet, can I holla in private?
perkyB:
options ;
slap him
caution him
*frowns*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes / Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.