Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos (17433 Views)

Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / [BREAKING] Revolutionnow Protest: Police Arraign Six Protesters / Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by globalresource: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
The beginning
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by moufan: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
These people should just go and rest abeg. We're tired of hearing or seeing this Lekki Toll Gate thing.
Best thing to do is to get your PVC ready.
Vote a woman this time.
Remember when you do same thing you get same result. What am trying to say is, you've been electing men to rule you and the result has been negative. You vote in a man and get same result.

Try vote in a woman and watch the result changed.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
because you do not have the mental faculty to know that it is their right to assemble and protest, that doesn't mean other people are oblivious

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by hush15: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
nigerian police doing what they know best....
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by MrWTF(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
ShenTeh:

Is this one high on cheap drugs?

You are the rabid dog who gets orga.sm whenever you perceive your paymasters are called to order.

Are you and your morally derelict taskmasters not ashamed of the banana republic of a joke that you have stooped this once-great nation to? Have you no shame? Have you no shame to call leaders those who oppress the weak and make heroes and celebrities out of terrorists, arsonists, rapist, murderers.

What has my post got to do with your party politics that has brought us deeper and deeper into the abyss of shame and nihilism? What?

People are dying everyday, your selfsame politicians agree that your god in Aso Rock has failed in security, to say the least and you are here wanking on PDP/APC.

Please swerve.
No mind that irritating fvggot
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by Hayjay231(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
� if no b una we no go know suffering from day1 Eve in making just kidding tho
sapphiere:
These people should just go and rest abeg. We're tired of hearing or seeing this Lekki Toll Gate thing.
Best thing to do is to get your PVC ready.
Vote a woman this time.
Remember when you do same thing you get same result. What am trying to say is, you've been electing men to rule you and the result has been negative. You vote in a man and get same result.

Try vote in a woman and watch the result changed.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Stupid criminal bastards!

Una go arrest people for not committing any crime.

The tollgate must remain shut.

Any stupid attempt to open it, Una go see us there again.

Ogun kill all of Una in the NPF all together, including ur criminal bastard president and all other Nigerian politicians from A-Z.

E no go better for all of Una together.
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by Iamzik: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
post=99286063:

Just as the evil and looting party you supported for 16 wasted years gave militants 500K every month for years for kidnapping, raping and bombing pipelines.
Shame!

Are you still blaming pdp after 6years?

That is real definition of failure

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by naijapips04: 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Triangles1:
Again

In as much I don't support this barbaric government I still don't like the way Nigerian Cary this lekki issue.

Orlu killing there's evidence.

Shitte Muslims blocking the convoy, there's evidence.

Other massacre that happened in Nigeria there's evidence.

Numbers of people came out to denounce the killing in lekki, they said they're alive that what we see is just acting it has nothing to do with lekki shooting, and Nigerian mistook it for lekki shooting.

Where is DJ switch? She claimed she saw almost 80 dead body with blood flowing every where.

The mystery behind this lekki is what I don't know, even BBC later came out to apologize.

You are a dumb fuckkkk

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by Triangles1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
naijapips04:

You are a dumb fuckkkk

My brother don't come with insult, come with fact and evidence, please stop insulting people when you don't have evidence to backup your dumbest gullible story.
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by ShenTeh(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun, Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

You are the same person with 2 handles, which is the jinxed .

You openly violate Rules 20 & 21.

You can scream all you want. The statement is a pure metaphor on your response to my sarcasm on the poor leadership plague on all right-thinking Nigerians. And if you personalise the metaphor to your fitting, I would oblige.
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by edoairways: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Triangles1:
Again

In as much I don't support this barbaric government I still don't like the way Nigerian Cary this lekki issue.

Numbers of people came out to denounce the killing in lekki, they said they're alive that what we see is just acting it has nothing to do with lekki shooting, and Nigerian mistook it for lekki shooting.

Where is DJ switch? She claimed she saw almost 80 dead body with blood flowing every where.
Let's see the pictures of does who die in lekki or let their family come out to protest.
The IPOBIANS in Delta didn't seek for justice talk less of lekki with no atom of truth.

The mystery behind this lekki is what I don't know, even BBC later came out to apologize.
And you think Lekki's case can not be hidden?
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by sucess001(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Triangles1:
Again

Let's see the pictures of does who die in lekki or let their family come out to protest.
The IPOBIANS in Delta didn't seek for justice talk less of lekki with no atom of truth.

Don't be silly. Go and google the testimony of the Reddington hospital at the Lagos panel.
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by Triangles1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
edoairways:

And you think Lekki's case can not be hidden?

I live in Lagos bro, till now I'm still waiting for one family to come out.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by Triangles1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
sucess001:

Don't be silly. Go and google the testimony of the Reddington hospital at the Lagos panel.

If that is true and their family keep quiet why are we disturbing others,
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by lexy2014: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Triangles1:
Again

So bring out d evidence u have for d injustices u mentioned & forward it to d appropriate authorities
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by lexy2014: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
post=99286063:

Just as the evil and looting party you supported for 16 wasted years gave militants 500K every month for years for kidnapping, raping and bombing pipelines.
Shame!

U are literally telling us that APC is competing with PDP for d party that rewards criminality d most. So what are u condemning PDP for if APC is being corrupt because PDP was corrupt? Did APC come to power to replicate PDPs mistakes or to correct them?
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by lexzyy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
lexy2014:

U are literally telling us that APC is competing with PDP for d party that rewards criminality d most. So what are u condemning PDP for of APC is being corrupt because PDP was corrupt? Did APC come to power to replicate PDPs mistakes or to correct them?
I tire o...That's to show you people don't make use of their brain before spitting out words from their stinking mouth.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
post=99286063:

Shame!

So, why did the party and person you now support choose to continue that terrible pattern??! Aren't they supposed to be making a difference??!

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Does our police service know the constitution and the roles of citizens and law enforcement? Citizens shud also be guided in the actions by same constitution and laws.
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by dimugonabo: 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
Icyexpressions:
So some of these guys are still in detention? That's disgusting

Apparently you didn't read the article
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by edoairways: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
Triangles1:

I live in Lagos bro, till now I'm still waiting for one family to come out.
They wouldn't show up because they will be killed
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by joelala(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Stop misquoting DJ switch...she said 7 to 8 not 78 or 80......Lagosians are fighting for their own course, let Orlu people fight too and hausas fight for the shites that were killed....so because Orlu and shites members are not protesting or fighting for justice for their people automatically invalidates the Lekki protest and protesters in Lagos have no moral right to protest abi? ?
Triangles1:
Again

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by Coinbased: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
Why
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by Christistruth00: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
edoairways:

They wouldn't show up because they will be killed

But all the other Families showed up at the other Endsars Panels for the same SARs of Nigerian Police force

Lekki Massacre was a scam to get at Tinubu

Why didn’t the families send their Lawyers if they didn’t want to go there?
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by imagrg(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Why do our youths chose to be rabble-rousers and fake news mongers?

Nigeria needs peace more than anything else now!

SO, stop the brohaha
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by edoairways: 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
Christistruth00:

But all the other Families showed up at the other Endsars Panels for the same SARs of Nigerian Police force

Lekki Massacre was a scam to get at Tinubu

Why didn’t the families send their Lawyers if they didn’t want to go there?

Not all families. The country is not safe as I type

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving / Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike / Petrol Subsidy Hits N1.69bn Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.