Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos (17434 Views)

Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / [BREAKING] Revolutionnow Protest: Police Arraign Six Protesters / Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by Christistruth00: 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
edoairways:

Not all families. The country is not safe as I type

Lekki Massacre was a Political Hoax to get at Tinubu ,PDPs Fayose confirmed it was a gang up he refused to join.
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by Cujo007: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
This is quite a myopic view/argument. Male or female isn't the issue. A person of good will and integrity is what is sought. As to people should stop talking about Lekki shootings, that's also wrong. It has become a part of Nigeria history and the only way to move forward is to acknowledge it. Learn from it. Teach others about it. And try to bring up a generation that sees such a thing as wrong.
sapphiere:
These people should just go and rest abeg. We're tired of hearing or seeing this Lekki Toll Gate thing.
Best thing to do is to get your PVC ready.
Vote a woman this time.
Remember when you do same thing you get same result. What am trying to say is, you've been electing men to rule you and the result has been negative. You vote in a man and get same result.

Try vote in a woman and watch the result changed.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q-n337kOAY

Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Cujo007:
This is quite a myopic view/argument. Male or female isn't the issue. A person of good will and integrity is what is sought. As to people should stop talking about Lekki shootings, that's also wrong. It has become a part of Nigeria history and the only way to move forward is to acknowledge it. Learn from it. Teach others about it. And try to bring up a generation that sees such a thing as wrong.
Ok keep dealing in the past. We have moved on.
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by barry75: 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
I honestly don't believe any one was killed on that day otherwise not a single witness came to report the dead of a brother, sister or friend to the judicial panel of inquiry sitting in Lagos. Even the CNN are begining to change their stand on the issue.
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by calcal: 3:08am On Feb 22, 2021
Triangles1:
Again

In as much I don't support this barbaric government I still don't like the way Nigerian Cary this lekki issue.

Orlu killing there's evidence.

Shitte Muslims blocking the convoy, there's evidence.

Other massacre that happened in Nigeria there's evidence.

Numbers of people came out to denounce the killing in lekki, they said they're alive that what we see is just acting it has nothing to do with lekki shooting, and Nigerian mistook it for lekki shooting.

Where is DJ switch? She claimed she saw almost 80 dead body with blood flowing every where.
Let's see the pictures of does who die in lekki or let their family come out to protest.
The IPOBIANS in Delta didn't seek for justice talk less of lekki with no atom of truth.

The mystery behind this lekki is what I don't know, even BBC later came out to apologize.

The above is the type of mentality that keeps this country stagnant. sure someone is paying for your airtime.
Re: Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos by sirdick17: 6:45am On Feb 22, 2021
Triangles1:
Again

In as much I don't support this barbaric government I still don't like the way Nigerian Cary this lekki issue.

Orlu killing there's evidence.

Shitte Muslims blocking the convoy, there's evidence.

Other massacre that happened in Nigeria there's evidence.

Numbers of people came out to denounce the killing in lekki, they said they're alive that what we see is just acting it has nothing to do with lekki shooting, and Nigerian mistook it for lekki shooting.

Where is DJ switch? She claimed she saw almost 80 dead body with blood flowing every where.
Let's see the pictures of does who die in lekki or let their family come out to protest.
The IPOBIANS in Delta didn't seek for justice talk less of lekki with no atom of truth.

The mystery behind this lekki is what I don't know, even BBC later came out to apologize.

na scam.......they want to become overnight celeb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus / PDP Northern Caucus Picks Iyorchia Ayu As Consensus Candidate / Amosun: Salaries Of Senators, Reps Not Enough To Handle Their Expectations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.