Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend (2890 Views)

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by Iambodemartins: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
video shows a man who publicly collected the bone straight hair and footwear he bought for his girlfriend after he caught her with another man.

please subscribe, share and turn on the post notification video to get notified when I upload a new video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPjIP7ntn-I

1 Like

Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by NwaNimo1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2021

12 Likes

Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
bitch niggas

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by habsydiamond(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
She's not loyal like loyal milk... She deserves this 100% na example who dey get like 10 boyfriends be that... But that guy no get joy oo see as him remove the hair... At first I think say na the whole head he won uproot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by SpatialKing(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
My gender will always embarrass

1 Like

Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by Freestainworld(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
I laugh in pigin
Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hmm. Both are shameless.
Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by fallout87: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
SpatialKing:
My gender will always embarrass

The girl is cheating and the boyfriend caught her but he is suppose to be embarrassing because he is taking back what he gave her?

Be serious.

Maybe she shouldn't be cheating? Maybe she should afford to buy her own things instead of depending on someone else?

Maybe she should cheat with guys who won't walk away when they see her confronted by her boyfriend lol.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by TANID(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
REAL G

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by Lanretoye(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
no time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by TANID(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm. Both are shameless.
AGREED TO DISAGREED with You Ma. Yes Both Of Them Are Shameless but Most Expecially that Lady That's jump From One Man To Another.
Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by Thomthom(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
The future is God... female has bleeped up everywhere..

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by hakeem4(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm. Both are shameless.
how is the man shameless?
The man got those properties with his own money for her and he decided to collect it back from her since she’s not worthy of the gift

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
[s]
hakeem4:
how is the man shameless?
The man got those properties with his own money for her and he decided to collect it back from her since she’s not worthy of the gift
[/s]
Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by HopeVictor(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nice one.. he should check well they are still other things to collect..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by MJBOLT: 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
if a lot of Nigerian men do this to their GFs,many Nigerian women will move around naked.

5 Likes

Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by zexy2030(m): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lol, give them what u can afford to loose. Very small gifts they should the ones that are expensive for themselves.
Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by DaInferno(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
habsydiamond:
She's not loyal like loyal milk... She deserves this 100% na example who dey get like 10 boyfriends be that... But that guy no get joy oo see as him remove the hair... At first I think say na the whole head he won uproot
grin water choke me as I d read this your comment!
Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by MrJames007: 8:08am On Apr 30, 2021
Real niqqa
Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by whytediamond(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by nonut: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2021
The real OG is the guy who left quietly.

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by Testy2020(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2021
Bro I love you for this, how 'bout the panties are u sure isn't the one ur bought for her? I think you should've checked at once so you won't come back and look for her there again..
Re: Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend by seunaj: 10:57am On Apr 30, 2021
N

(1) (Reply)

+18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] / I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me / What Is That Thing?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.