Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? (46142 Views)

Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by TheCongo2: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Are there any sources that can back this statement? Or have you travelled to Canada on a Mexican passport before?

The fact is if it was easy for Mexicans to enter Canada, they wouldn't be paying thousands of dollars to risk their lives by entering the US illegally.

It would even be cheaper and safer for Mexicans to take the plane to Canada and then to cross the US border illegally from Canada.

I don't have a mexican passport but I know how to process work for American and Mexicans to enter Canada by air. They still have to satisfy Canadian immigration officers as to the purpose of their trip before they can get into the plane to Canada.

Visa free doesn't mean you can just walk into the country anyhow.

@maternal
@salford1

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
TheCongo2:

The fact is if it was easy for Mexicans to enter Canada, they wouldn't be paying thousands of dollars to risk their lives by entering the US illegally.

It would even be cheaper and safer for Mexicans to take the plane to Canada and then to cross the US border illegally from Canada.

I don't have a mexican passport but I know how to process work for American and Mexicans to enter Canada by air. They still have to satisfy Canadian immigration officers as to the purpose of their trip before they can get into the plane to Canada.

Visa free doesn't mean you can just walk into the country anyhow.

@maternal
Migration from USA to Mexico now is negative and we know hows going to the USA illegally. Uneducated and unskilled Mexicans. Educated Mexicans have the TN visa for work in the USA and its much easier for an American company to bring in someone from Mexico on a TN visa than someone from Germany on a h1b visa.

I work for an American company and when I was job hunting, most American jobs keep preferences for Mexicans or those on the Americas. Besides, most of the people even using Mexico to migrate illegally to the USA are Africans and very poor central Americans from places like Venezuela.

If you are an educated and well skilled Mexican, it's not hard to immigrate to the USA legally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by ralphcute: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2021
Send me a mail at pete4ril@yahoo.com to guide u tru as there are other ways u can relocate ur conveniently..
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by sapoyoro(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2021
ednut1:
how old are you Canada mostly is looking for younger people. Unless you can do french tef, ielts, extra diploma or masters. Your scores no go reach. I guess you are over 45 already
cc sokeril
Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
Share whatever guide u got here bruh

ralphcute:
Send me a mail at pete4ril@yahoo.com to guide u tru as there are other ways u can relocate ur conveniently..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? by nobrico: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2021
optimusprime2:

Unfortunately you can't do the Canadian thing, reasons why;
1. Your age is beyond the prime productive years (as deemed by the CIC list)
2. You have no academic skills that can fetch you points
3. Your spouse too has none

You can't even go through the study route...
So it's a very thin line.

The only migration options for you and your whole family ( if you can cope with language) are Mexico and Brazil.

Really?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Driver Cheats Death As Tree Falls On Car In Calabar (Photos) / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.