Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) (31709 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by funshint(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Smitharo:

Niger deltans are born fighters. Retired but not tired ..
Okay we've heard you...online warrior tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Funkeshuga(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
Whiteshield:
Thank you Buhari

You have awoken 4 things in Nigeria:.

1. The danger fulanis pose to the unity of Nigeria
2. The dispensability of the entire North
3.The effectiveness of the Sunday Igboho solution.

Most importantly,
4. Southern Unity

you're a wise man even though some southern Nigeria are still reasoning In politics, Tinubu this, okorocha this

what Buhari nonchalant attitude towards his kinsmen atrocities down south is a blessing in disguise if we can reason humanity above politics

this is the time to table the reason to dissolve this retrogressive country called Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Smitharo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
funshint:

Okay we've heard you...online warrior tongue

Aboki.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
make dem warn dem na ye! egbesu own no good ye! dem go swim nembe sea ye!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
This is the best time to believe that President Muhammadu Buhari belongs to a Fulani Mafia in which he has sworn an oath not to disturb the so called Fulanis.

Imagine the senseless policemen comparing lives of human beings to that of cows. It's very heartbreaking, disheartening and outrageous.

Look at what President Muhammadu Buhari and his cabinet turned out to be.

Nigeria has now become one of the most dangerous countries to visit.

I just pity the generations to come.

Cows vs human lives.
Your president is a fulani man and he owns several cows himself.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by biafranrealson: 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
This man is a coward
one herder dealt this blow to your son and both cant fight to finish him
as soon as he accused you of stealing his cow, dont argue cos they dont understand english. just attack, attack attack

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Where are the militants and niger delta cultists? Come out.this is the time to show your skills and superiority.go and chase them away
grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by dangwarmai(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Where is the Fulani herdsman?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by mccloud224(m): 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
What does Gumi have to say about this? El Rufai..where at thou? We southerners plus middle beltans are sooooooo incorrigibly dumb ,cowardly and perpetual backstabbers. This is the weak link the Fulani use against us. Else....how can you explain a governor inviting army to kill his own ppl? Hmm? How dumb is that?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by BrokeNhustling: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
Na so them cause serious hold up along yenagoa road to..keke jam one sef..it was raining and these cows numbering about 20 where running on the main road oo.. running against the traffic of that lane..I only witness one accident but I am sure alot more happened that day..was really a funny and horrible sight..I got some on camera.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I guess you don't understand what's really going on in the country because if you do, you won't type this.

We need to stand up and fight our own battle.

As far as Buhari is on the throne, I don't think anyone can overcome the Fulani Herdmen expect with the intervention of God.

We still need to fight for ourselves.
We need to really.

But OSU pigs should stop being stupîd.
If they cooperate, we'll cooperate with them too.

I hate chest beaters.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Omoslim26: 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
JoeEeL:

Is Bayelsa not a makeup of the ESN?

Just look at wat you typed tell yourself the humble truth do you think anyone can extract sense for dis jargons you just typed

wat has esn militant group got to do with Bayelsa

so if you don't masturbate on senseless bigotry for one day you will die abi

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by EBEk101(m): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
that Bayelsa state they should b very careful cause if dise people get angry ai don't thing any aboki will be spared
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Where are the militants and niger delta cultists? Come out.this is the time to show your skills and superiority.go and chase them away

They'll always prefer innocent targets. MASSOB, etc etc have been powerless against these guys.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by newdawn2017(f): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
istina:
I thought they said it can't happen in south-south and south-east
in days we will hear d repo from my brothers, as I am in shock shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Philadelphia: 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Smitharo:
Wen niger deltans start their own, e go too dey hot for the foolAnis .. mk dem continue we dey watch. undecided

Keep watching while they kill you guys.
Bloody coward you are
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Smitharo(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Philadelphia:

Keep watching while they kill you guys.
Bloody coward you are

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

Just look at wat you typed tell yourself the humble truth do you think anyone can extract sense for dis jargons you just typed

I wasn't talking to u.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Valkrie: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I guess you don't understand what's really going on in the country because if you do, you won't type this.

We need to stand up and fight our own battle.

As far as Buhari is on the throne, I don't think anyone can overcome the Fulani Herdmen expect with the intervention of God.

We still need to fight for ourselves.

In your mind you are already defeated...people have been dealing mercilessly with the fulanis and unreported...just know that so many things are going on underground...the fulanis have bite more than they can chew and it would hunt them forever...
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Omoslim26: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
JoeEeL:

I wasn't talking to u.

Does it matter wat matters is dat you are typing nonsense here

I really no understand wating nairaland don turn into

we read close to zero intelligent post here dis days all we get is yoruba dis Igbo dat aboki dis

na wa for una ooo
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by sayisayi(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
Every man to his ak47 and grenade
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

Does it matter wat matters is dat you are typing nonsense here

I really no understand wating nairaland don turn into

we read close to zero intelligent post here dis days all we get is yoruba dis Igbo dat aboki dis

na wa for una ooo

Rabid dog, we have seen ur own intelligence. And it's a marvel. cool
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Omoslim26: 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
JoeEeL:

Rabid dog, we have seen ur own intelligence. And it's a marvel. cool
Sorry oo cursed he goat continue to do bigotry na your destiny
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

I am aware you are fooolish beyond redemption. Believe me, I am aware of that and I do see your lousy comments.

But Izon is Bayelsa and they make up the ESN. And if you are in doubt, watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGlUl95LZwo

If you are a poor man who can't afford data, quickly skip to 11:41.

What a muntula claiming intelligent! Zoo product! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by achymmania: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
If not for the conquest agenda,how many plot of dry land Dey bayelsa wey fulani Dey migrate go there.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

Sorry oo cursed he goat continue to do bigotry na your destiny

Reasonable people dey discuss. Fulanimal sef wan contribute. O ma se o. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Omoslim26: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
JoeEeL:

grin
JoeEeL:

Ah sorry oo this your mental problem wey dey come off and on like nepa light don start again chai bikò don't bite anybody oo

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by proprince(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
So it has gotten to Bayelsa.

This is war

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) / RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail / 6 Quick Things To Do If Your ATM Card Is Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.