Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) (31703 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Omoslim26: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
JoeEeL:

I am aware you are fooolish beyond redemption. Believe me, I am aware of that and I do see your lousy comments.

But Izon is Bayelsa and they make up the ESN. And if you are in doubt, watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGlUl95LZwo

If you are a poor man who can't afford data, quickly skip to 11:41.

What a muntula claiming intelligent! Zoo product! undecided

Fake news

na so your scammer lord and savior take tell you se him meet with Donald Trump
all na wash

it's obvious that you are destined to be useless and stupid forever else you would know dat there are enough militants in Bayelsa to need a new born baby militant group like esn

you are here ranting while we are looking for ways to see dat our brothers in esn also eat from the national cake like other illegally armed group

#armenstyforesn

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Mrpojj(m): 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by EMMY76: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Bayelsa govt even gave them a grazing area yet the barbarians still roam around with their cows. They better not take their madness to ijaw land oh niger delta militants are more madder than them.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by armadeo(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Does the Nigerian police understand what the word rescue means?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by autonomous22: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
istina:
I thought they said it can't happen in south-south and south-east

Just calm down.... Down here, we don't make noise.

Everything here na coded.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
Let's see ijaw retaliate. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

Fake news

na so your scammer lord and savior take tell you se him meet with Donald Trump
all na wash

it's obvious that you are destined to be useless and stupid forever else you would know dat there are enough militants in Bayelsa to need a new born baby militant group like esn

you are here ranting while we are looking for ways to see dat our brothers in esn also eat from the national cake like other illegally armed group

#armenstyforesn

Fake news, yet just 2 days ago the Nigerian Army sent a fighter jet to go search ESN camps and conduct air strikes? Honestly, why make super-stupid look normal?

Only a specific kind people reason like this and they are the second to the last dumbest tribe in the world. I was wasting my time since. Bye.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by billyG(m): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
So them dey bayelsa too..otuoke for that matter.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 22, 2021
They have made a big mistake in bayelsa
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Babaken(m): 1:42am On Feb 22, 2021
They don buy market
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Warrikelvin777: 3:08am On Feb 22, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Where are the militants and niger delta cultists? Come out.this is the time to show your skills and superiority.go and chase them away
. ����� Your grand dad
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 22, 2021
istina:
I thought they said it can't happen in south-south and south-east
Oga, South East is not South south. You wan join us by force again?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 22, 2021
A "herdsman" attacked "father" and "son"......what was one doing when he was attacking the other?.....what stops the other from cutting his scrotums while he was attacking the other?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by shiffynaani(m): 9:30am On Feb 22, 2021
biafranrealson:
This man is a coward
one herder dealt this blow to your son and both cant fight to finish him
as soon as he accused you of stealing his cow, dont argue cos they dont understand english. just attack, attack attack
you be man bro. Only one person attk two grown ups. As soon as he drew his cutlass out, they should have taken care of the illiterate bastard with their own farming tools too. Very simple. The tin dey vex me self
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Vic74real: 9:52am On Feb 22, 2021
They say unknown herder.And that is the end of the matter.He wld never be known.He wld never be arrested.That is the summary of Fulani Jihadi invasion in Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Ayooluwa4eva: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
Odewaleadesoye:
This is the best time to believe that President Muhammadu Buhari belongs to a Fulani Mafia in which he has sworn an oath not to disturb the so called Fulanis.

Imagine the senseless policemen comparing lives of human beings to that of cows. It's very heartbreaking, disheartening and outrageous.

Look at what President Muhammadu Buhari and his cabinet turned out to be.

Nigeria has now become one of the most dangerous countries to visit.

I just pity the generations to come.

Cows vs human lives.

Please Don't Pity The Generation(s) To Come Because They Won't Be Diplomatic In Dealing With Any Barbaric Attitude Or Actions Of The Fulanis Cattle Herders
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

They'll always prefer innocent targets. MASSOB, etc etc have been powerless against these guys.
so it's only soft targets that they run after
Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
dangotesmummy:
so it's only soft targets that they run after
Happy Easter ma.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Happy Easter ma.
same to you o cheesy

Father Christmas when will you do "father Christmas" for me in cash wink

Like ₦50,000,000 wink

For starters wink

Re: Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by uvie66: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
I don't understand why people still go to food farm unarmed ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photo) / Police Brutalize Student In Okene, Force Him To Withdraw N25K At POS (video) / Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.