Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja (75517 Views)

Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja / Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Adek65: 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
RIP
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Gireiboy(m): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:
you are stupid. I Reserved the right to my opinions, my feelings. I don't care if yours different from mine, and you can't force yours on me. I repeat, I have no pity for abok.is. Go and die.
The feeling is mutual dumbass, that's the reason why we northerners always trample upon you guys with reckless abandonment, and there is nothing you can do about that. kefero mere!

1 Like

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Gireiboy(m): 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
abbaashiru:
2nd lieutenant
It's equivalent to a Captain
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kwanza:
The pilot who drove the military aircraft King Air 350 that crashed short of the Abuja runway after reporting engine failure enroute Minna.

He made sure to avoid the plane crashing into residential area.

Flight Lieutenant Chiroma Haruna Gadzama

Young officer, rest in peace. This is very painful, but there is nothing we can do. I commiserate with his course mates on this painful loss.

https://twitter.com/LawalAbubakar_/status/1363508341511761929?s=19

https://twitter.com/exjuniorpilots/status/1363495202707677184?s=19
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by ghettochild(m): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
marvin905:

So a king air is an old used plane your a big fool
Young fool, was it acquired new or a used military plane
Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by faste: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Adau123:

What is Hausa Fulani?No history in Nigeria give us such political combination.
Na combo to dominate the south
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
yomi96:
not this guy. Trust me.i knew him personally.
sorry 2 hear about his fate.
undecided
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Chartey(m): 3:07am On Feb 22, 2021
geedrone:

Wow. Who knows whether he was recruited from Boko Haram repentants?

His names show the type who would quickly drop bombs over easterners but not on Boko Haram or bandits of the north.

RIP.

Some of you are so ignorant. Maybe if you knew he was Christian and Marghi(Borno/Adamawa) by tribe and not Hausa/Fulani, you wouldn't have made this comment.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Kubernetes: 8:33am On Feb 22, 2021
Chartey:

Some of you are so ignorant. Maybe if you knew he was Christian and Marghi(Borno/Adamawa) by tribe and not Hausa/Fulani, you wouldn't have made this comment.

Very true. Infact a reasonable number from them have not left the south. Most are so local and uneducated about the north. And thats why they have these kiddish assumptions. One of them flew to kano to visit me and I took him round kano town. We ended up at Minjibir park and he was blown off with fun. His first text to me when he return home was "meeeen I wan come back to North "

1 Like

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by 9jaRealist: 9:40am On Feb 22, 2021
Mikecold:
Somebody ought to be doing maintenance and check on these engines cum approval before flying but no they would all be chewing gworo at the same time

So gworo-chewing is what has been happening to all those small planes crashing almost daily/weekly in the US and across the globe?
Some of you need to be decent enough to await the crash investigation and accident results before leaping to crude precipitous conclusions.
>
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Matthew2925(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2021
GamalNasser:
Since is a flight officer I suspect he was the first officer of the aircraft and not the main as it was a two crew aircraft
He was a Flight lieutenant not flying officer.
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Melimolli(f): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2021
the guy is Christian, though it's got nothing to do with anything...he is dead.
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by GamalNasser: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

He was a Flight lieutenant not flying officer.
Ohhh my bad
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Miracle2020: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2021
GamalNasser:
Since is a flight officer I suspect he was the first officer of the aircraft and not the main as it was a two crew aircraft
flight lieutenant. Go back and read.
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Miracle2020: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2021
Trimjos:
Pls what is the equivalent of a flight Lieutenant in the Army?
captain
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Miracle2020: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2021
abbaashiru:
2nd lieutenant
you are wrong. Stop saying what you don't know in public.
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by AFONJACOW(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
Product of quota system and negligence cut their lives short. They will rather allow inexperienced pilot from north with lesser flying hour to fly their dead planes than to give it to qualified southerner with hours of experience in flying to be there. Useless country
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by asobo1: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
Crimrburster:
one aboki implicated them all.
All Christians, Haruna Gadzama is from Adamawa State. May God rest their souls and grant their loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Misternas89(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Trimjos:
Pls what is the equivalent of a flight Lieutenant in the Army?
The equivalent of flight lieutenant in Airforce is Captain in Nigeria Army......Lieutenant in Nigeria Navy
NB: Flight Lieutenants (Airforce) = Captain(Army) = Lieutenants (Navy). I stands to be corrected though.

1 Like

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by AlphaSoul: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kwanza:
The pilot who drove the military aircraft King Air 350 that crashed short of the Abuja runway after reporting engine failure enroute Minna.

He made sure to avoid the plane crashing into residential area.

Flight Lieutenant Chiroma Haruna Gadzama

https://twitter.com/LawalAbubakar_/status/1363508341511761929?s=19

https://twitter.com/exjuniorpilots/status/1363495202707677184?s=19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) / Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident / New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.