Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) (9895 Views)

If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) / Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos / (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
This is how our online country will look like.

Mazi lamidi cownu has told us. cheesy
RUGA advocate spotted

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by marsman: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
jimyjames:

Lol just listen to the lies you are typing, apart from some few GRAs in Ibadan with clean houses the rest of Ibadan is covered with old Muddy rusty brown roofed houses same goes for other Yoruba cities, there is no way you will tell me people living in those dilapidated Yoruba mud houses that are occupied by millions are huasas and igbos, take a tour around Nigeria igbos have a very high standard of living where ever they go, they buy lands and build houses to their taste , Yorubas can't be given free houses to igbos when them themselves don't have houses to sleep in, there is no way you will tell me the owners of those dilapidated Muddy rusty brown roofs houses are dead and their children have forgotten about the houses
You better stop Lying and quit it. Which Igbo is buying land and building house in the west, even if there is, it is Only a few. Less GRA modern houses compared to mud house, do you know how large OYO is, because some have lived in one poor rural aspect of the state, you will start dropping nonsense fact like this lol. I have taken a tour around south west, almost those old cracked mud houses are either used as living abode by hausas igbos, or shops by them. And when they can't get that, they find a highway side to set up there business without any roof.
Don't believe what i tell you go there and do your research, you will be surprised, you will find a large number of Hausas, igbos in those mud, old house, paying nothing or peanut for rent, to one care taker. Yoruba man children will not go back to his father house, and be developing one nonsense after it is dead, neither will go there to go and be living, he leaves to find his own beautiful moderate abode, he either sells it off or give it out, or just leaves it in the hands of some people to help him look over it, it is now this people that will rent it out to the hausas and igbos what will not even pay rent on time.

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
marsman:

You better stop Lying and quit it. Which Igbo is buying land and building house, even if there is, it is Only a few. The reason why you feel there are few GRAs and modern houses compared to the recent houses in Oyo is because, you yourself you might be in the free house category, where last did you go to Oyo. I have taken a tour around south west, almost those old cracked mud houses are either used as living abode by hausas igbos, or shops by them. And when they can't get that, they find a highway side to set up there business without any roof.
Don't believe what i tell you go there and do your research, you will be surprised, you will find a large number of Hausas, igbos in those mud, old house, paying nothing or peanut for rent, to one care taker.

You are a liar, those mud cracked brown roof houses are completely occupied by yorubas all those shops sheds in those dirty dilapidated buildings are owned by Yoruba and hausa, the recent crisis that happened in that market in Yoruba land were shops sheds homes etc were looted and burned, did you hear anything like igbo? It was all Yoruba and hausa, we igbo buy lands and build shops and houses all over Nigeria it's a well known fact, that's why yorubas and northerners always threaten igbos of seizing their properties
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by marsman: 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
jimyjames:

You are a liar, those mud cracked brown roof houses are completely occupied by yorubas all those shops sheds in those dirty dilapidated buildings are owned by Yoruba and hausa, the recent crisis that happened in that market in Yoruba land were shops sheds homes etc were looted and burned, did you hear anything like igbo? It was all Yoruba and hausa, we igbo buy lands and build shops and houses all over Nigeria it's a well known fact, that's why yorubas and northerners always threaten igbos of seizing their properties
Lies, buy land and build shop where May be in the north, the best you do is rent the shop for 1 year. The recent clash was between Yoruba and Hausa so why will they involve the igbos. The mud cracked dirty Deserted houses are mainly Occupied, by Igbos and hausas , i stay here so I know, i have been around south west. igbos that like cheap things before, so seeing a mud almost collapsing house that goes for peanut or nothing to sell their goods and lay their head, is like a dream come true for them same goes for the hausas who have no exact means of livelihood.
And when they can't get that, they find a highway side to set up there business without any roof. Most of this houses are given out for peanut or nothing to foreigners just to keep the land occupied, nothing more.
I say bye bye now.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by 2Lynx(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
But op this looks like it ain't villages but, Resorts and tourist centers in Europe
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by Elmaaq: 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
jimyjames:

but igbo villages look far better than Yoruba villages, we have mansions all over igbo villages while your villages are mud houses with brown roofs built in the 50s

If you are not paid to invite hatred and dissentment you may want to stop falling prey to inciteful comments on this platform geared to Divide and Conquer
If you know You know
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by Elmaaq: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
marsman:

You better stop Lying and quit it. Which Igbo is buying land and building house in the west, even if there is, it is Only a few. Less GRA modern houses compared to mud house, do you know how large OYO is, because some have lived in one poor rural aspect of the state, you will start dropping nonsense fact like this lol. I have taken a tour around south west, almost those old cracked mud houses are either used as living abode by hausas igbos, or shops by them. And when they can't get that, they find a highway side to set up there business without any roof.
Don't believe what i tell you go there and do your research, you will be surprised, you will find a large number of Hausas, igbos in those mud, old house, paying nothing or peanut for rent, to one care taker. Yoruba man children will not go back to his father house, and be developing one nonsense after it is dead, neither will go there to go and be living, he leaves to find his own beautiful moderate abode, he either sells it off or give it out, or just leaves it in the hands of some people to help him look over it, it is now this people that will rent it out to the hausas and igbos what will not even pay rent on time.

Don't fall for it, that guy is paid to sow discord between the east and west
Leave them be
The divide and conquer plan has failed
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by richiemcgold: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
jimyjames:

I know, the point is those mud houses built and roofed with corrugated iron sheets in Yoruba land in the 50s are the same mud houses millions of Yoruba people are still living in, now dilapidated with deteriorated rusty brown roofs
clap for yourself for being a clown
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by Rossnitti: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
jimyjames:

Yorubas have the most underdeveloped villages in Nigeria I wasn't joking when I said that
Come to igbo villages they're mansions all over igbo villages clean and neat, in fact it's a thing of shame for a grown up igbo man old enough to have a wife not to have a well built house in his village, your mates will laugh at you

That's a lie. Stop generalizing. Maybe this happens in your village, not everywhere. It is this sort of mentality that leads to many young Igbos doing all sorts of criminal activities like selling drugs in South Africa and Thailand.
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by marsman: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
jimyjames:

Yorubas have the most underdeveloped villages in Nigeria I wasn't joking when I said that
Come to igbo villages they're mansions all over igbo villages clean and neat, in fact it's a thing of shame for a grown up igbo man old enough to have a wife not to have a well built house in his village, your mates will laugh at you, igbos build mansions in their villages just for the pride of it, it's a competition for wealth manliness just like igbos titles

I can see you are proud of your Ignorance. In your bid to demean the Yorubas, you have started acting Like one uneducated person, Yoruba man is building, developing and working in his region, that is why your assertion can never be true. All those mansions in the the igbo villages are only in a few areas, the rest of the villages are poor small houses, which has nothing special about them. It is like the situation of a diamond in the middle of a thousand grain sand. Most of those beautiful houses don't have good roads leading to them, and are in the middle of no where, far away from the there Poor kinsmen.
Na this kind unhealthy competition, and jealousy, dey make your kinsmen indulge in different criminal activities, with drug trafficking taking the lead...
Dont mention me Okay... This is were i will have to finish with you.

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by unshakablejihad: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
marsman:

Lies, buy land and build shop where May be in the north, the best you do is rent the shop for 1 year. The recent clash was between Yoruba and Hausa so why will they involve the igbos. The mud cracked dirty Deserted houses are mainly Occupied, by Igbos and hausas , i stay here so I know, i have been around south west. igbos that like cheap things before, so seeing a mud almost collapsing house that goes for peanut or nothing to sell their goods and lay their head, is like a dream come true for them same goes for the hausas who have no exact means of livelihood.
And when they can't get that, they find a highway side to set up there business without any roof. Most of this houses are given out for peanut or nothing to foreigners just to keep the land occupied, nothing more.
I say bye bye now.

keep wailing it is a well known fact yorubas are slum candidates nd those depilated buildings are occupied by them.

only a handful of igbos live in the sw region aside lagos....so ur incoherent rant doesn't change the fact ur povery stricken tribes men live in mud houses nd rat infested buildings ur lies won't help u here..

they well over 30million yorubas living in the sw; 10+ million reside in lagos..

nw do the maths lolx.
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by marsman: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
unshakablejihad:

keep wailing it is a well known fact yorubas are slum candidates nd those depilated buildings are occupied by them.

only a handful of igbos live in the sw region aside lagos....so ur incoherent rant doesn't change the fact ur povery stricken tribes men live in mud houses nd rat infested buildings ur lies won't help u here..

they well over 30million yorubas living in the sw; 10+ million reside in lagos..

nw do the maths lolx.
The same abundant Igbos that wants to buy the whole of Sw are now handful. You must have sense by force, but first desist from this lies. You can wail as much as you want, doesn't change the fact that those all-most collapsing mud houses situated in the swestern slums, are occupied mostly by igbos and Hausas, either for their business or residential purpose. Lagos might be the most developed state in Nigeria but it is not the only one, and not all states looks like abia, okay, so evolve out of this primitive mind set and face the truth. The Igbos in Osun state alone are not hand full and their shops at not modern, the last time i was there, it was situated either beside the road without any roof, only one or two woods constructed together together for shed, or inside one mud house looking like 4*4 container. Only The Yorubas go through the stress, of painting and beautifying their shops.

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by theFilmtric: 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
unshakablejihad:

nw do the maths lolx.
most of the inhabitants of Lagos aren't Yoruba to start with
And the slums are filled mostly with non Yoruba people
Yorubas still remain the most developed and richest tribe
(though by a not really large margin) in Nigeria
Most non Yoruba living in slums in Lagos and Ogun prefer it to the “luxury” in their own lands
That's where they make money that they send back home
Bring real facts
Not sentiments
I rarely argue on tribal issues

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by unshakablejihad: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
marsman:

The same Igbos that's want to buy the whole of Sw are now handful. You must have sense by force, but first desist from this lies. You can wail as much as you want, doesn't change the fact that those all most collapsing mud houses situated in the swestern slums, are occupied mostly by igbos and Hausas, either for their business or residential purpose.

lolzzz slum candidate culdn't comprehend my write up aside lagos the Igbos in other sw states are handful...

stay crying while ur pple keep living in a cesspit they call home..mapo alone in ibadan is largest slum town in nigeria...

so if they abt 30+millions plus yorubas living in nigeria nd a quater living in lagos then who are millions living in the depilated buildings abi na spirit they live there?..lolzzzzzz

deal wit it nd appreciate ur culture..
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by unshakablejihad: 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
theFilmtric:

most of the inhabitants of Lagos aren't Yoruba to start with
And the slums are filled mostly with non Yoruba people
Yorubas still remain the most developed and richest tribe
(though by a not really large margin) in Nigeria
Most non Yoruba living in slums in Lagos and Ogun prefer it to the “luxury” in their own lands
That's where they make money that they send back home
Bring real facts
Not sentiments
I rarely argue on tribal issues

theFilmtricsay

lmaossssssssssss omo seee lie ooooooooh.
the slums are filled with yorubas qed...

from ogun to oyo,ekiti,osun,ondo nd kwara state inhabited by yorubas are all thousand square miles drowned in brown roof nd depilated buildings so this ur agenda to change the narrative to non yorubas living in the mud houses in dead on arrival..

appreciate ur culture..
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by Azmr(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Buying BTC mini/ bulk at high rate and fast payment.. you can reach me on 08037354275, tested and trusted...
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by marsman: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
unshakablejihad:

lolzzz slum candidate culdn't comprehend my write up aside lagos the Igbos in other sw states are handful...

stay crying while ur pple keep living in a cesspit they call home..mapo alone in ibadan is largest slum town in nigeria...

so if they abt 30+millions plus yorubas living in nigeria nd a quater living in lagos then who are millions living in the depilated buildings abi na spirit they live there?..lolzzzzzz

deal wit it nd appreciate ur culture..

Lagos might be the most developed state in Nigeria but it is not the only one, and not all states looks like abia, okay, so evolve out of this primitive mind set and face the truth. The Igbos in Osun state alone are not hand full and their shops at not modern, the last time i was there, it was situated either beside the road without any roof, only one or two woods constructed together together for shed, or inside one mud house looking like 4*4 container, besides very dirty gutters and unkept environments embarassed. Only The Yorubas go through the stress, of painting and beautifying their shops.

The largest slum in Nigeria is not in Ibadan it is in Lagos makoko, where many non Yorubas especially igbos live according to you, it is fact, you can go there and ask for their tribe, you will find that they are all your kins men, don't try denying them.

The remaining over 30 million Yorubas in Nigeria live in all other states in Nigeria not only south western states. Most of The ones staying in the south western state, live in good beautiful moderate, residential houses, and serene areas. Not in the slums, that is where most of the igbos and the hausas stay. Gulp it down, it is the truth
I don't have your, i hope you now understand your inconsequential brothers pathetic situation in the west.

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by theFilmtric: 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
unshakablejihad:

lmaossssssssssss omo seee lie ooooooooh.
the slums are filled with yorubas qed...

from ogun to oyo,ekiti,osun,ondo nd kwara state inhabited by yorubas are all thousand square miles drowned in brown roof nd depilated buildings so this ur agenda to change the narrative to non yorubas living in the mud houses in dead on arrival..

appreciate ur culture..
Ignorance.
Kindly use one of the links in my signature

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by jimyjames(m): 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
marsman:

I say bye bye now.

Lol you are lying to yourself and you know it, we buy land everywhere we go build House's and shops to live comfortably and do our business, it wasn't long ago when the whole world witness how Yoruba traders in ladipo were crying out to Obasanjo and tinubu to help them stop igbos from buying off ladipo market, the said igbos occupied all the markets in Lagos the only market remaining for them is ladipo, and one igbo man returned from China and was threatening to use millions to send them out of ladipo, the video is still on YouTube go and watch it

All the dilapidated buildings in Yoruba land which are many, are occupied by Yorubas, the reason igbos occupy the best shops and houses all over Nigeria is that they are always willing to pay any amount no matter how expensive it is .

The recent crisis in shasha market was between Hausa and Yoruba, the whole market was burned down even the residential buildings around, so your claim of igbos occupying dilapidated buildings and shops and sheds in Yoruba land is a big liar, we didn't hear anything igbo crying of losing anything in shasha market the whole market was burned down, a very dirty dilapidated market owned by Hausa/Yoruba
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by unshakablejihad: 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
marsman:

Lagos might be the most developed state in Nigeria but it is not the only one, and not all states looks like abia, okay, so evolve out of this primitive mind set and face the truth. The Igbos in Osun state alone are not hand full and their shops at not modern, the last time i was there, it was situated either beside the road without any roof, only one or two woods constructed together together for shed, or inside one mud house looking like 4*4 container, besides very dirty gutters and unknown environments embarassed. Only The Yorubas go through the stress, of painting and beautifying their shops.

The largest slum in Nigeria is not in Ibadan it is in Lagos in makoko, where many non Yorubas especially igbos live, it is fact, you can go and there and ask for their tribe, you will find that they are all your kins men, don't try denying them.

The remaining over 30 million Yorubas in Nigeria live in all other states in Nigeria not only south western states. Most of The ones staying in the south western state, live in good beautiful moderate, residential houses, and serene areas. Not in the slums, that is where most of the igbos and the hausas stay. Gulp it down, it is the truth

lolzzzzzzzz 4*4 shop ur omo nile ur blodas still line up to collect 100 naira from lol.

i feeel ur pain bro.hw many yorubas even travel outside there states?, hw many yorubas can boast of investments outside sw,no dey give urself hope, all the slums in lagos including makoko are inhabited by yorubas...yorubas have been known to be slum candidates, all the slums u can ever think of in nigeria yorubas are major stake holders. so stop cuming up with ur yoruba ibadan express way media news,all ur lies have been bursted since the advent of social media...

appreciate ur culture of brown roof nd mud houses. atleast majority of the yorubas are appreciating there slums calling it heritage nd tourist sites..una funny die.

yoruba=slum candidates.
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by marsman: 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
jimyjames:

Lol you are lying to yourself and you know it, we buy land everywhere we go build House's and shops to live comfortably and do our business, it wasn't long ago when the whole world witness how Yoruba traders in ladipo were crying out to Obasanjo and tinubu to help them stop igbos from buying off ladipo market, the said igbos occupied all the markets in Lagos the only market remaining for them is ladipo, and one igbo man returned from China and was threatening to use millions to send them out of ladipo, the video is still on YouTube go and watch it

All the dilapidated buildings in Yoruba land which are many, are occupied by Yorubas, the reason igbos occupy the best shops and houses all over Nigeria is that they are always willing to pay any amount no matter how expensive it is .
You actually just proofed my point, that most igbos stay in slums to do their business,because it is either free or exchanged for peanuts. Go and check the condition of Ladipo market, that place a real mother fucking slum. It was closed by the Lagos state Govt in 2013 same in 2019 just because of the depilated bad Condition, and that is where we have majority of the Igbo traders. Check this link to cure your ignorance.

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/lagos-state-threatens-to-shut-popular-ladipo-market/

Only very few igbos make use of the serene environment, the rest stay in the slums and abandoned mud buildings on the brink of destruction to live and do their business. This fact gulp it down
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by unshakablejihad: 12:00am On Feb 22, 2021
jimyjames:

The recent crisis in shasha market was between Hausa and Yoruba, the whole market was burned down even the residential buildings around, so your claim of igbos occupying dilapidated buildings and shops and sheds in Yoruba land is a big liar, we didn't hear anything igbo crying of losing anything in shasha market the whole market was burned down, a very dirty dilapidated market owned by Hausa/Yoruba

social media have given the yorubas a very big blow! they can no longer hide from the truth....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by jimyjames(m): 12:01am On Feb 22, 2021
Rossnitti:

That's a lie. Stop generalizing. Maybe this happens in your village, not everywhere. It is this sort of mentality that leads to many young Igbos doing all sorts of criminal activities like selling drugs in South Africa and Thailand.

Look at this afonja, what do you know about the igbo? Healthy competition of wealth is part of the igbo culture, even during our forefathers a man who is not wealthy enough to buy himself a title was called an Efelefu,
it's not a mentality its part of our culture, you can say it leads many igbo youths to sell drugs in South Africa or Thailand yes but that doesn't change anything, igbo culture admires a man of wealth, a man of title
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by marsman: 12:03am On Feb 22, 2021
unshakablejihad:

lolzzzzzzzz 4*4 shop ur omo nile ur blodas still line up to collect 100 naira from lol.

i feeel ur pain bro.hw many yorubas even travel outside there states?, hw many yorubas can boast of investments outside sw,no dey give urself hope, all the slums in lagos including makoko are inhabited by yorubas...yorubas have been known to be slum candidates, all the slums u can ever think of in nigeria yorubas are major stake holders. so stop cuming up with ur yoruba ibadan express way media news,all ur lies have been bursted since the advent of social media...

appreciate ur culture of brown roof nd mud houses. atleast majority of the yorubas are appreciating there slums calling it heritage nd tourist sites..una funny die.

yoruba=slum candidates.
Why not shut up and gulp down the truth i served you. Investing out side our state is like a waste of resources, while we still have our states to develop, that is why we also invite foreigners mainly from outside the country to invest in our region. i have proofed it that, foreigners especially Igbos are the one living bearing kids and doing business in those slums and decapilated mud buildings. You are just, finding the truth pill a little hard to swallow. I really don't have much to say to someone from a tribe synonymous to Poverty.

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by jimyjames(m): 12:07am On Feb 22, 2021
marsman:

I can see you are proud of your Ignorance. In your bid to demean the Yorubas, you have started acting Like one uneducated person, Yoruba man is building, developing and working in his region, that is why your assertion can never be true. All those mansions in the the igbo villages are only in a few areas, the rest of the villages are poor small houses, which has nothing special about them. It is like the situation of a diamond in the middle of a thousand grain sand. Most of those beautiful houses don't have good roads leading to them, and are in the middle of no where, far away from the there Poor kinsmen.
Na this kind unhealthy competition, and jealousy, dey make your kinsmen indulge in different criminal activities, with drug trafficking taking the lead...
Dont mention me Okay... This is were i will have to finish with you.

You haven't been to any igbo village and you talk about mansions in a few areas, look it's hard to differentiate an igbo village from a town these days cause everywhere is covered with new new buildings mansions with fanced gates.
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by jimyjames(m): 12:15am On Feb 22, 2021
marsman:

You actually just proofed my point, that most igbos stay in slums to do their business,because it is either free or exchanged for peanuts. Go and check the condition of Ladipo market, that place a real mother fucking slum. It was closed by the Lagos state Govt in 2013 same in 2019 just because of the depilated bad Condition, and that is where we have majority of the Igbo traders. Check this link to cure your ignorance.

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/lagos-state-threatens-to-shut-popular-ladipo-market/

Only very few igbos make use of the serene environment, the rest stay in the slums and abandoned mud buildings on the brink of destruction to live and do their business. This fact gulp it down
You just confirmed that Yorubas occupy dilapidated buildings and shops in Yoruba land and not igbo, ladipo is a slum and that is the only market left for Yorubas in Lagos, they were crying to tinubu and Obasanjo to help them cause igbos were threatening to us millions and send them away from ladipo just like they did the rest of the markets lol

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by unshakablejihad: 12:19am On Feb 22, 2021
marsman:

Why not shut up and gulp down the truth i served you. Investing out side our state is like a waste of resources, while we still have our states to develop, that is why we also invite foreigners mainly from outside the country to invest in our region. i have proofed it that, foreigners especially Igbos are the one living bearing kids and doing business in those slums and depilated mud buildings. You are just, finding the truth pill a little hard to swallow. I really don't have much to say to someone from a tribe synonymous to Poverty.

slum representative go and sleep biko..

NEXT!

Asgard 2021.
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by marsman: 12:22am On Feb 22, 2021
jimyjames:

You just confirmed that Yorubas occupy dilapidated buildings and shops in Yoruba land and not igbo, ladipo is a slum and that is the only market left for Yorubas in Lagos, they were crying to tinubu and Obasanjo to help them cause igbos were threatening to us millions and send them away from ladipo just like they did the rest of the markets lol
Igbo occupy every markets You dont fail to amuse me, Ladipo is one of the major market Igbos occupy. And it is a dirty slum, just like some part of computer village, which igbos also dominate. What you confirmed is the fact that Igbos want to occupy all the slums in lagos. Igbos have a very large percentage in Ladipo the slum market. Igbos can only occupy slum like market like ladipo, you will and can never find them in the good serene beautiful places, which is mostly dominated by Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by Rossnitti: 12:25am On Feb 22, 2021
OP, this place you posted is in Nigeria.

Cross River State to be precise.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13174363_4528670471d04491114db_jpegd568b58bc3a694dccdb8353335dc80fe

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by marsman: 12:34am On Feb 22, 2021
unshakablejihad:

slum representative go and sleep biko..

NEXT!

Asgard 2021.
Point proven. Know your place slum dweller! Live your life
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by jimyjames(m): 12:34am On Feb 22, 2021
marsman:

Which only market You dont fail to amuse me, Ladipo is one of the major market Igbos occupy. And it is a dirty slum, just like some part of computer village. What you confirmed is the fact that Igbos want to occupy all the slums in lagos. Igbos have a very large percentage in Ladipo the slum market

It's a pity how elderly Yoruba men were crying over ladipo slum as their only hope of survival, some of them said they were born in that market they grew up there and don't have anywhere else to go lol your fathers were crying over ladipo in that manner not igbos

2 Likes

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by marsman: 12:40am On Feb 22, 2021
jimyjames:

It's a pity how elderly Yoruba men were crying over ladipo slum as their only hope of survival, some of them said they were born in that market they grew up there and don't have anywhere else to go lol your fathers were crying over ladipo in that manner not igbos
Born there, in the middle of that market, really
Oga calm down with this lies, which of my father was crying in that slum In all of my messages did i say the slum does not contain any Yorubas, there will surely be some few to be precised there competing with the Igbos in that slum. But the igbos have high number in that slum, that is why the few Yorubas there have no much say. Where exactly do we have a 100% poverty free society, no where. Use your common sense slum dweller. The Yorubas there are very few compared, to the 100s if not 1000s of igbos that have chosen the place as their second home if they had one at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Lagos Airport, Ikeja (False) / Pompeo: US Will Do Everything To Counter ISIS And Its Affiliates Everywhere / Abia PDP Holds Governorship Primary Election Today Amidst Tight Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.