Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification (33982 Views)

Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) / Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict / Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by HelpYourself(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
My advise to all Imolites is to protect your heads as the three titans:Ihedioha,Okorocha and Uzodinma battle it out. They are certain sacrifices that will have to be made to appease to gods to capture power.
You watch too many movies and talk too much
Try and be silent

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:

You watch too many movies and talk too much
Try and be silent
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by discusant: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
seniormallam:
If Nwosu should pressed for the enforcement of the judgment that declared him candidate of APC , Uzodinma is a goner,
This is not a review of judgment........just enforce your previous judgment, by enforcement Hope Uzodinma didnt even participate in the election, Uzodinma is not a candidate of any party......Nwosu stands disqualified representing two parties, Okorocha wants to do this to teach Uzodinma some lessons,
Nwosu has refused to pursue the case before because the beneficiary will be PDP, but I guess he doesn't care right now.

In your own perception, Uche Nwosu and Rochas Okorocha see Emeka Ihedioha as better option for governor in order for them to go away with government properties they acquired while in office.

The Supreme Court has ears. Why did Nwosu not go to court earlier until now that Okorocha is under police custody?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by Alwaysachick: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
post=99295842:
Bunch of Comedians.

There was a country!

They don dey owe their online propagandist?...lol....shame

4 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by Theboss100(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
[quote author=SimplyFacts post=99295862][/quote] E shock you
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by franxalive(m): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
[quote author=SimplyFacts post=99295862][/quote]

Are you shocked that even him(managrills kini) too done undergo brain surgery as to have churned out such comment?...��‍ grin grin grin

The fact remains...he knows the truth, but chose to becloud his mind with self deceit. So unfortunate undecided

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
fergie001:
........Nwosu, you are late to the Party
This is what ihedioha should have built his defence on at the SC

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by fergie001: 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

He did....infact the PDP sponsored the APP case against Uche Nwosu, to take him out.

Again, the Party v the candidate. 9 out of the 10, the Party wins.
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
fergie001:

He did....infact the PDP sponsored the APP case against Uche Nwosu, to take him out.

Again, the Party v the candidate. 9 out of the 10, the Party wins.
I mean in that uzodinma case. Though it's a case that's a stain on the SC for life with all the obvious errors

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by ejanla077: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
franxalive:

Are you shocked that even him(managrills kini) too done undergo brain surgery as to have churned out such comment?...��‍ grin grin grin

The fact remains...he knows the truth, but chose to becloud his mind with self deceit. So unfortunate undecided

Felix terangwa is a staff of apc benue... They have rescued him from poverty and suya...

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by kahal29: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

He did but the Supreme court dismissed it
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
kahal29:

He did but the Supreme court dismissed it
On what basis
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by kahal29: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

On what basis

That it was a pre-election matter

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by Perfectsouth(m): 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
oga, we never reach middle of 2021 so he never late for you to have sense.. Me and tit have come a long way on nairaland
Faber:

Country dey boil...ur own na to shoot ur shot at woman...na that one be ur problem abi...yeye man
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by Amah70: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nwosu is a joke here. Desperation. Why?

Nwosu and Okorocha governed Imo state with grudges. They would build and destroy and rebuild in the state capital while Orlu was left to ruins, after building three eyeservice double lane roads in the old city.

Imo state would rather have a governor from outside than anyone related to Rochas Okorocha again.
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by Jman24(m): 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
kahal29:

So does it mean uche nwosu's case holds no water currently?

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by fergie001: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I mean in that uzodinma case. Though it's a case that's a stain on the SC for life with all the obvious errors
Well.......that case and that of Bayelsa are the MVPs of 2020.
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by fergie001: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jman24:

So does it mean uche nwosu's case holds no water currently?
Even if the SC intends to review, the case is now academic.

There is nothing on the case. The case has expired.
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by Faber(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
Perfectsouth:
oga, we never reach middle of 2021 so he never late for me to have sense.. Me and tit have come a long way on nairaland. I be a simping pussynigga
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by LordOfTheGame: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Actually, one preacher that I can't remember his name made something like a prophecy or prediction that Gov Emeka Ihedioha will come back and hope Uzodimma will not complete his stolen term. Is it about to happen? God deliver my state and reinstate the duly elected governor.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
kahal29:

Lol. Let me ask. Do you really agree with the logic employed by the SC?
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by eedimo(m): 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nice case in a failed system
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by Tonytonex(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
PrinceDz1:
Reminds me of a movie by name, mission impossible
but it was possible na. it only looked impossible, but it was possible.
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by ajerimitan: 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
someone there is looking like a dead man already. when sent on a nine eleven mission even survivors will be cleaned up.
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by calcal: 12:11am On Feb 22, 2021
This is real DO or DIE, all for money!

I thank God for my life!
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by alizma: 12:42am On Feb 22, 2021
Henix:
Supreme Court really goofed big time in this Imo State governorship case. Judiciary suppose not to contradicts itself
You will see how the court will scale through without any injury.
The only thing that can cause injury to the court is only if Ihedioha had challenged the candidacy of Uzodinma during their court case of which I doubt.
A court cannot on its own add to a case, something that is not brought to it by parties to a case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by Membis333: 3:17am On Feb 22, 2021
Imagine this small boy, battle of the Titans
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by BruncleZuma: 3:47am On Feb 22, 2021
Uche, nah this small arrest make you dey vex like this so?

[img]https://media1./images/22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by chidiebere2020(m): 4:18am On Feb 22, 2021
LordOfTheGame:
Actually, one preacher that I can't remember his name made something like a prophecy or prediction that Gov Emeka Ihedioha will come back and hope Uzodimma will not complete his stolen term. Is it about to happen? God deliver my state and reinstate the duly elected governor.
father Mbaka
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification by Yankee101: 4:24am On Feb 22, 2021
Is that why they arrested Okorocha?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos / Okoringa Ebikimi Assassinated In Kaiama, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.