Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four (28146 Views)

RRS Arrests Traffic Robber Under Otedola Bridge. / Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos / RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by Sultty(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Good one
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by GboyegaD(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Naija prisons hardened criminals the more.

Moz22:
very wrong.. they would become worse when released into streets again

What then can we do to help those who engage in crime? Asking them to pay for the crimes they commit is a way to help them reflect and also, give them the opportunity to get rehabilitated.

Is there anything we are getting right in our country?
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Useless born troway children
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by Moz22: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
GboyegaD:

What then can we do to help those who engage in crime? Asking them to pay for the crimes they commit is a way to help them reflect and also, give them the opportunity to get rehabilitated.

Is there anything we are getting right in our country?
They should just be thrown into sea.. or lion's cage. Let them go exhibit their hooliganism there.. Was robbed at agege two weeks ago during the day, I was just imagining the guts these guys have got.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by Fashionista01(f): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
Be useful to yourself and the society at large
u said no that the wrong way is the best. Remember that one day u will cry had I know.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
GboyegaD:
Why can't this robbers channel their time to something more productive. Hopefully, their going to the prisons for their crimes will help correct them and not harden them more.
What is productive in this dry land?
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by ladenz(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
specialmati:
embarassed our country keeps decaying may God grant us true leaders to move our country forward provide jobs for our youth ooh chai see men

So many young men on the street, smoking, drinking, robbing,
They claim they'd rather be working, making
Money legit but I think they are wishing
The money keeps coming and coming without really hustling
The Govt needs to create opportunities for them
Give them a chance to start again
If not, one day you and I will be a victim
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by GboyegaD(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
Moz22:
They should just be thrown into sea.. or lion's cage. Let them go exhibit their hooliganism there.. Was robbed at agege two weeks ago during the day, I was just imagining the guts these guys have got.

I understand your pain however, don't you think they deserve a second chance?

Funny enough, when people express their concerns about people having more kids than they can comfortably cater for, it is because crime is attractive of late to some since many parents are not able to take care of their responsibilities.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by specialmati(m): 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
ladenz:

So many young men on the street, smoking, drinking, robbing,
They claim they'd rather be working, making
Money legit but I think they are wishing
The money keeps coming and coming without really hustling
The Govt needs to create opportunities for them
Give them a chance to start again
If not, one day you and I will be a victim
I they tell you I do feel sorry for this country. I try my best my little way to help but you see this people in government they are all demon sent.no planning for the future of this country only how to steal they their head

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
GboyegaD:
Why can't these robbers channel their time to something more productive. Hopefully, their going to the prisons for their crimes will help correct them and not harden them more.

please list two productive things they can do without being empowered and incentivized by the government that has been constitutionally mandated to provide basic starter-packs for her citizens - all the elitists' hypocrites were pontificating at Jakande's funeral.. the dude provided Fre Education and Low-cost housing and basic health needs so that people can concentrate on being productive. crime rises with poverty levels - it is a no brainer.. when a governor takes 8years budget to plan Lagos and another takes 8years to implement a quarter of the plan.while the massess are waiting for change.. what do you think will happen..
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by Unclefemolala(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Moz22:

Bro its worse in my area
I got robbed in a keke in traffic in the major road at Gbagada last 2weeks

A friend was also robbed

Broad daylight o
These guys don't deserve mercy
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by Moz22: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
GboyegaD:

I understand your pain however, don't you think they deserve a second chance?

Funny enough, when people express their concerns about people having more kids than they can comfortably cater for, it is because crime is attractive of late to some since many parents are not able to take care of their responsibilities.
They don't deserve any chances at all. They are unrepentant.. they wreck havoc at any given opportunity. It's in their blood... By the time they begin to amputate their hands and legs as punishment, then they won't be able to do those things anymore.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by shiki(m): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:
They should go and arrest the kidnappers

Rubbish comment
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by RPG2020(m): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Police is your friend don't forget that
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
How many thousands of miles of rail-track can the government monitor/police?

Nigeria is a hopeless enterprise
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by Unrated900(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ipob and afonja
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by Torylanez(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
KingLennon:
Many guys take traffic robbery as a means of livelihood. Do we blame the government for not providing Jobs? Or do we blame the youths for not seeking a legal means of livelihood?

Education is the weapon....

You get job? If NO

WHY UNO STEAL
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by Fajoe2020: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
They should be granted amnesty as well
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
These ones should be locked away for a very long time.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by Segzy19: 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
Na dis type dey kill without remorse.

At any little resistance, they either shoot or stab..

Let them be kept away, please
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by Tillatalk: 12:11am On Feb 22, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
See faces
na olopa cause the face be like that
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by GboyegaD(m): 12:41am On Feb 22, 2021
LaEvilIMiss:

please list two productive things they can do without being empowered and incentivized by the government that has been constitutionally mandated to provide basic starter-packs for her citizens - all the elitists' hypocrites were pontificating at Jakande's funeral.. the dude provided Fre Education and Low-cost housing and basic health needs so that people can concentrate on being productive. crime rises with poverty levels - it is a no brainer.. when a governor takes 8years budget to plan Lagos and another takes 8years to implement a quarter of the plan.while the massess are waiting for change.. what do you think will happen..

Sorry, are you empowered by the government? Are you into crimes?
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by kizyalex10(m): 1:26am On Feb 22, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceng/status/1363539517286809601?s=19
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
i pray they kill you ornu rot in jail,these hoodlums made life miserable for me when i visited Nigeria last year for my wedding,took away all d things i came bck with including my resident permit jst few polea away from police check point at mile 2,i hope they die
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by Emeka71(m): 3:36am On Feb 22, 2021
BigSarah:
No face mask
I wish that we could be friends.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by bubu2019: 4:23am On Feb 22, 2021
GboyegaD:
Why can't this robbers channel their time to something more productive. Hopefully, their going to the prisons for their crimes will help correct them and not harden them more.
like kidnapping abi?
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by BRATISLAVA: 6:39am On Feb 22, 2021
GboyegaD:

Looking at their faces, there's nothing harder than them. It's a surprise they weren't arrested since, with faces like that.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by semyman: 8:00am On Feb 22, 2021
The unfortunate thing is that they will soon find their way back to the streets and to their old ways.
No thanks to the corruption in the judiciary
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 22, 2021
GboyegaD:

Sorry, are you empowered by the government? Are you into crimes?

**face-palm** Neither - I am fortunate to have a well-paying job; millions are not. At least can you answer the question it is simple enough?

In order to actively engage and empower citizens to start performing productively, the Federal Government needs to substantially execute projects that deliver that "Enabling Environment" it is like Buhari asking Farmers to produce rice for Africa then refuse to empower them with Mechanized Farming Equipment, Subsidized Fertilizer, Long-term and over N100 million Agricultural Loans, training, better roads, and transport to reduce logistics Farm-Market challenges, etc.

When FG squanders funds meant for the development of basic social amenities, they create the exact environment you see in the North with millions of disengaged youths who know nothing, have zeros skills but how to kill, Maim and destroy.. gradually that population is moving Southwards and placing pressure on the already existing infrastructure.. the same conditions are now growing in the south and crime follows.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by jonnypie(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2021
Rugaria:
You can see the "IPOB miscreants" sent by Kanu to come loot down Lagos State...
They want to destroy our Lagos..

Stop making a fool of yourself...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by RexTramadol1: 10:16am On Feb 22, 2021
LaEvilIMiss:

Well done! Keep finding excuses for robbers

No doubts either your siblings, spouse or family members are into it too

The best you can do is study law so you can be their counsel in the law court.

Government isn’t providing for every youth, some are there selling as little as gala and some spare parts to survive

But you are here justifying robbing people at gun points cos of no government intervention

Spits!
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by Blackdisciple(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2021
Unprofessionalism in Nigeria police force.

See the first pic, You arrested rubbers and you paraded them without handcuffs to even placing a pistol and a bullet in the hands of rubbers .....
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four by Moz22: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Unclefemolala:

Bro its worse in my area
I got robbed in a keke in traffic in the major road at Gbagada last 2weeks

A friend was also robbed

Broad daylight o
These guys don't deserve mercy
I dey tell you..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) / Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) / My Horrible Experience At Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.