Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Man Of 26 Commits Suicide By Drinking Chemical Because Of His Debts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Of 26 Commits Suicide By Drinking Chemical Because Of His Debts (1282 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Of 26 Commits Suicide By Drinking Chemical Because Of His Debts by Callyd(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Tragedy struck at Dilimi area of Jos North Local Government Area of Plateau State, on Sunday, when a 26-year-old man Sarki Abdul, committed suicide by gulping a bottle of chemical substance.

A source close to the family of the deceased told Tribune Online that the young man borrowed a sum of N300,000 from his friend to do a business with a promise to pay the money back in three weeks time.

It was learnt that in the process of the business the man ran into a problem and could not pay back the money as promised but refused to tell his childhood friend who borrowed him the money his predicaments.

The source further revealed that Abdul suddenly withdrew to himself and started acting in a strange way adding that on Friday last week he told his sister that he was fed up with this world and preferred to die.

According to the family source, at about 10:45 am on Sunday, Abdul approached his friend again to tell him that he was duped in the process of investing the money into scrap business and pleaded with him to give him more time to sort out himself.

“After this encounter, he went to his shop which is adjacent to his friend shop and drank a complete bottle of sniper and fell to the ground. He was taken to Ola Hospital where he was confirmed dead,” said the source.

When contacted the State Police Public Relations Officer ASP, Gabriel Ubah Ogabah, said the incident has not been reported to the command......... CONTINUE READING BELOW..........
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/02/man-of-26-commits-suicide-by-drinking.html?m=1

Re: Man Of 26 Commits Suicide By Drinking Chemical Because Of His Debts by Freestainworld(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
This life is full of frustration shaa
Re: Man Of 26 Commits Suicide By Drinking Chemical Because Of His Debts by harmargedon: 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
how does that solve anything.
Re: Man Of 26 Commits Suicide By Drinking Chemical Because Of His Debts by doggedfighter(f): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
Life can be overwhelming and and a little too much to handle sometimes.

Adieu !
Re: Man Of 26 Commits Suicide By Drinking Chemical Because Of His Debts by Lanretoye(m): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
if to say na me he dey owe amd I hear say e comit suicide ehn,I will just commit my own suicide too and follow him to where ever.i must collect my money.
how can someone be committing suicide ontop another person money,he did not commit before owing o.
Re: Man Of 26 Commits Suicide By Drinking Chemical Because Of His Debts by BigYash: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
harmargedon:
See this one. You don't know what depression can cause abi? Rip to the dead.
Re: Man Of 26 Commits Suicide By Drinking Chemical Because Of His Debts by harmargedon: 5:38am On Feb 22, 2021
BigYash:
See this one. You don't know what depression can cause abi? Rip to the dead.
not when I remember chilled beer. Remember this, there is no beer in heaven.
Re: Man Of 26 Commits Suicide By Drinking Chemical Because Of His Debts by Jessepaid(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2021
harmargedon:
not when I remember chilled beer. Remember this, there is no beer in heaven.

hehehe....

no beer in heaven at all....
Re: Man Of 26 Commits Suicide By Drinking Chemical Because Of His Debts by stupidmod2: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
harmargedon:
he worries no. more, how isn't that solved
Re: Man Of 26 Commits Suicide By Drinking Chemical Because Of His Debts by harmargedon: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
stupidmod2:
he worries no. more, how isn't that solved
he has people that would worry. I call suicide a decision made my greedy people.
Re: Man Of 26 Commits Suicide By Drinking Chemical Because Of His Debts by stupidmod2: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
harmargedon:
he has people that would worry. I call suicide a decision made my greedy people.
yhhhh apparently u have no idea wat greedy is.

n which people biko? where were d people wen he was broke, wen e borrowed money wen e lost d money.

plz d guy left d world cause nothing for him here, if we humans aren't selfish n GREEDY we all b helping each other
Re: Man Of 26 Commits Suicide By Drinking Chemical Because Of His Debts by harmargedon: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
stupidmod2:
yhhhh apparently u have no idea wat greedy is.

n which people biko? where were d people wen he was broke, wen e borrowed money wen e lost d money.

plz d guy left d world cause nothing for him here, if we humans aren't selfish n GREEDY we all b helping each other
that's the definition of an ideal world, but we all know the world isn't. why didn't he just donate his organs and at least he'd have died for something.
Re: Man Of 26 Commits Suicide By Drinking Chemical Because Of His Debts by stupidmod2: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
harmargedon:
that's the definition of an ideal world, but we all know the world isn't. why didn't he just donate his organs and at least he'd have died for something.
or kill a bunch load of political holders before going

1 Like

Re: Man Of 26 Commits Suicide By Drinking Chemical Because Of His Debts by harmargedon: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
stupidmod2:
or kill a bunch load of political holders before going
that's a great idea too.

1 Like

Re: Man Of 26 Commits Suicide By Drinking Chemical Because Of His Debts by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dying should not be the only way out of financial mess. My difficult time is now, too,,,, but when the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I keep telling the death that even if I want to die, I can't die with any unpaid debt. My death would only be a loss to myself, my loved ones & my creditors.

May God console his loved ones.
Re: Man Of 26 Commits Suicide By Drinking Chemical Because Of His Debts by stupidmod2: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
harmargedon:
that's a great idea too.
yup
Re: Man Of 26 Commits Suicide By Drinking Chemical Because Of His Debts by futurerex: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
E no go better for those wey loot us into hardship

(1) (Reply)

38-year-old Man Allegedly Rapes His Housekeeper’s 2-year-old Daughter (photo) / Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture / Full Story Of Anini (Full Gist And Trial) A Nigerian Crime Story (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.