Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

When Cristiano Ronaldo Was The Best Dribbler In The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When Cristiano Ronaldo Was The Best Dribbler In The World (1750 Views)

Lionel Messi: When Cristiano Levelled Me, I Have To Admit That It Hurt Me A Lot / Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight / Okocha Named Best Dribbler In World Cup In 52 Years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Cristiano Ronaldo Was The Best Dribbler In The World by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Some People Always critisize CR7 for his lack of dribbling skills ever since he has been aging. But did you know that Cristiano Ronaldo set the record for the highest number of dribbles in a single Match (20) against benfica?
Did you also know that Cristiano Ronaldo was the best dribbler in the 2006-2007 season.
Well if you dont believe me just watch the video; afterall seeing is believing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZPnPzQgN1Y

3 Likes

Re: When Cristiano Ronaldo Was The Best Dribbler In The World by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
He also had a high Number of Goals and Assists that Year.

2 Likes

Re: When Cristiano Ronaldo Was The Best Dribbler In The World by paulolee(m): 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
jus like saying when Nigeria been better...you are saying he was the best dribbler, so what happened now?
d skills finish or he no Kum sabi again??
Re: When Cristiano Ronaldo Was The Best Dribbler In The World by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2021
Then remains then. Now Messi rules

Re: When Cristiano Ronaldo Was The Best Dribbler In The World by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Then remains then. Now Messi rules

THE RONALDO THAT THE WORLD FORGOT

1 Like

Re: When Cristiano Ronaldo Was The Best Dribbler In The World by tunize(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
paulolee:
jus like saying when Nigeria been better...you are saying he was the best dribbler, so what happened now?
d skills finish or he no Kum sabi again??
He is old abi you want make dem break e leg? Not that he still can't dribble he is just avoiding injury that can keep him on bench for long dude is playing careful.

1 Like

Re: When Cristiano Ronaldo Was The Best Dribbler In The World by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Even in Madrid he Still had Dribbles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsEECEyiGRE

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Your Best Five African Footballers Ever? / Pick Up Your Games On 1960bet Prediction / 5 Things We Learnt From Tanzania Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.