Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,106 members, 7,867,181 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Career And Independent Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Career And Independent Women. (1513 Views)

A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women / Why Do Most Men Feel Insecured About Independent Women / Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career And Independent Women. by omodarlin(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2011
can u date a career and independent woman?if yes,how do u intend coping with her excesses?if no,why not?
Re: Career And Independent Women. by iice(f): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2011
What is excessive about independent or career?
Re: Career And Independent Women. by Blazay(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2011
Please, make that 'happily-married', career independent wife and mother! cool

You would have to cope with her excesses if her paycheck is 'bigger' than that of the man's with all da dry 'head of the household' title men use to pose all over this world!

Like the cases of most of these dudes that spend all their time on NL and other Nigerian websites, while their wives or sugar mommas are working to bring home the bacon. cheesy

Or you may find your butt on the streets.

Mwaaaaah!!! kiss
Re: Career And Independent Women. by MrsChima(f): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2011
iice:

What is excessive about independent or career?

There seem to be a growing discourse for independent women let alone a woman who have a career. How sad.
Re: Career And Independent Women. by jaybee3(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2011
What excess?
Only insecure lil fellas have problems dating independent women.
Now can the independent women among us please stand up tongue
Re: Career And Independent Women. by MrsChima(f): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2011
(standing up proudly)
Re: Career And Independent Women. by iice(f): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

There seem to be a growing discourse for independent women let alone a woman who have a career. How sad.

But later it's lazy woman this, woman who only want to chop man's money that. And they say we're the confused ones undecided
Re: Career And Independent Women. by MrsChima(f): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2011
iice:

But later it's lazy woman this, woman who only want to chop man's money that. And they say we're the confused ones undecided

Exactly. They are creating these mugu threads about women asking for blackberries and some dead people hair but when a woman is independent working for HER OWN blackberries and dead people hair then she is a classic misandrist. undecided undecided undecided

I have never met many males on a single site that are surely byproducts of incestuous sex.
Re: Career And Independent Women. by iice(f): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2011
lol take it easy.
the dead people hair is cracking me up grin grin What if the person is still alive? tongue
Re: Career And Independent Women. by MrsChima(f): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2011
iice:

lol take it easy.
the dead people hair is cracking me up grin grin What if the person is still alive? tongue

That what my granny call weave (dead people hair) and she always shout it out to people who are wearing it.

"Hey, why do you have dead people hair on your bald head?" grin grin grin grin Bless her heart.
Re: Career And Independent Women. by MrsChima(f): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2011
I see you quiet now Jaybee. Don't be scared chump. cool
Re: Career And Independent Women. by jaybee3(m): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2011
I don't get involved when weaves or what not are being discussed.
I'm gladly a fully functioning male
Re: Career And Independent Women. by MrsChima(f): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2011
Just because you can manage to hold your phallus to urinate doesn't define you a fully functioning male.
Re: Career And Independent Women. by Phate07(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2011

What's the line between an independent career woman and an obnoxious feminist? Any takers?
Re: Career And Independent Women. by MrsChima(f): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2011
What is your definition of the two?    undecided undecided Is it similar to Manbitches Syndrome?
Re: Career And Independent Women. by Phate07(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2011

Am asking cos most of you ladies do cross that thin line seperating the two. Esp you.
Re: Career And Independent Women. by MrsChima(f): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2011
You can label me such as but you can't properly define the two?  Interesting. 

Most boys can't handle the ones they can't control.  It is not surprising I would be labeled as one especially when they don''t know the difference of the two.  SMH. 

Thanks by the way. I wear it proudly knowing you and boybitches can't do shit about it.

BUAHAHAHAHA. grin grin grin
Re: Career And Independent Women. by Phate07(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2011

I can see you are terribly confused.
Re: Career And Independent Women. by MrsChima(f): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2011
You just called me feminist and I am confused. Gotcha.

Carry on.

Yo Jaybee! You remembered the chat we had about a few weeks ago where you shared about an article you read concerning prime cognitive reasonings correlating with mornings?

If so, who was the author? I want to personally converse with the author and ask him or her some questions.
Re: Career And Independent Women. by jaybee3(m): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2011
I have to get back to you on that Q

A nice insight but i have to do more digging though: http://yourbrainatwork.org/what-time-of-day.html
Re: Career And Independent Women. by MrsChima(f): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2011
Thank you suga. You are trained too. Hmm. I may have to reconsider. kiss kiss wink
Re: Career And Independent Women. by Phate07(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2011
jay bee:

I have to get back to you on that Q

A nice insight but i have to do more digging though: http://yourbrainatwork.org/what-time-of-day.html

Nice article.
Explains a lot about about the different personalities people put on here at different times.
Re: Career And Independent Women. by MrsChima(f): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2011
Speaking from personal experience huh?  Just be you and not worry about others.
Re: Career And Independent Women. by MrCork17: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima. so selling bread & egg makes u a independant woman? undecided
Re: Career And Independent Women. by MrsChima(f): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2011
jay bee:

What excess?
Only insecure lil fellas have problems dating independent women.
Now can the independent women among us please stand up tongue
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Career And Independent Women. by MrsChima(f): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

And scamming innocent and gullible chicks makes you a dependent fool.
Re: Career And Independent Women. by MrCork17: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2011
Thank you Mrs Chima. hopefully you will find a man before 2097!! wink
Re: Career And Independent Women. by MrsChima(f): 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Hopefully you would lose weight and get that face replaced before 2012. I would have said 2020 You looking like PRECIOUS with a too little arse transformer shirt on.
Re: Career And Independent Women. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2011
I like independent women. I give serious thots to settling wit one. No marriage. Mayb a kid. She keeps her name and focuses on her work/research. We live apart.
Re: Career And Independent Women. by andy1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr, Cork:

LMFAOOOO, OMG!!! Una no go kill person 4 dis romance section oh, ***looks down wif a wicked smile*** BREAD & EGG,
Re: Career And Independent Women. by Jackieugo(f): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2011
sauer:

I like independent women. I give serious thots to settling wit one. No marriage. Mayb a kid. She keeps her name and focuses on her work/research. We live apart.

^Disaster in the making shocked
Re: Career And Independent Women. by Felibaby(f): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2011
It depends on the understanding between couple and the man must also be one without inferiority complex.

I earn 5x of my husband salary ( his salary is over a hundred grand) and money has never been an issue.
I always think from the perspective that God gave me the job because of him so i can be able to help with expenses and not for myself.
He does not even ask me how i spend the money and i know how he spends his cos i spend it with him.
Bottom line is that the guy has to be very matured and confident to be able to handle it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men - Table This Question To Yourselves / Please I Need Serious Help / My Girl&i Kiss Evriday-is It Wrong???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.