Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State (41838 Views)

Small Canoe Carries Loaded Bus And Passengers Across River In Taraba State / Mother And Son Die In Road Crash In Taraba (Photos) / Pastor Shedrack Bako, 4 Others Drown As Boat Capsizes In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by Goalnaldo(m): 6:21am On Feb 22, 2021
fapcrook:
Security nko?. Plateau state seems a volatile one. I pray for peace in Nigeria.i wish I could travel there and enjoy myself for two weeks but security is my concern
Read you will not read. The article clearly started taraba State or you think it's only plateau state that has plateaus?
Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by Esales(m): 6:22am On Feb 22, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
just discussing with my older brother now he’s about to sleep that we have travelled the world but never sojourned our own backyard lol

Very true, but we can't be blamed na. No awareness, no security.
Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by Polyglot7pointO: 6:22am On Feb 22, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Who let this lunatic out again? Return him or her to prison, this time in solitary confinement sad
lol u bad by wande coal
Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by eedimo(m): 6:23am On Feb 22, 2021
Heart melting place.
Hope to be there soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by Military0001: 6:23am On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:
IPOB terrorist will now claim taraba is there ancestral land. Tell us how their portuguese corrupt gene (Jews) founded taraba etc. Deadbeat criminals with high inferiority complex bleaching to feel white. Ask lamidu cownu to add taraba to your wishful thinking maps. Even South South reject/hates you with passions. Amongst yourselves little money someone makes rather stole, scam or sells drugs will now run to Lagos or North to live, because what? Impossible to live in the village

Cow keep thinking like the low animal you are... Make hatred for Igbos choke you to death

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by Polyglot7pointO: 6:24am On Feb 22, 2021
Esales:

Very true, but we can't be blamed na. No awareness, no security.
u are right man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by ariesbull: 6:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Why cant they rear their cows there
Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by VanBommel(m): 6:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Fulani people just spoilt that place embarassed undecided
Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by xelly: 6:29am On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:
IPOB terrorist will now claim taraba is there ancestral land. Tell us how their portuguese corrupt gene (Jews) founded taraba etc. Deadbeat criminals with high inferiority complex bleaching to feel white. Ask lamidu cownu to add taraba to your wishful thinking maps. Even South South reject/hates you with passions. Amongst yourselves little money someone makes rather stole, scam or sells drugs will now run to Lagos or North to live, because what? Impossible to live in the village

A female and you think and reason like this? Sorry for your children.
Malicious you spreading tales.
You are a disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by Dreamliner787(m): 6:30am On Feb 22, 2021
Una sure say na Nigeria be this? undecided
Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by favour32(m): 6:30am On Feb 22, 2021
JoeEeL:

The poster clearly identified that the Mambilla people are the earliest settlers and owners of this Mambilla Plateau in Taraba. You also read the poster saying that the parasitic Fulanimals as ever have already begun to lay siege on the place and have installed their useless and crafty Sardauna title there (just like they wanted to do in Benue)... even after meeting the aboriginals.

Yet ure masturbatting on IPOB early this morning. If anyone wakes up in the morning -- as early as 5 A.M -- and the only thing that comes to his empty head is "IPOB", "IPOB"... that person's day is already a wasted one. And since today is Monday, it appears your week is already wasted.

Obviously ure a Fulanimal. You remind me of one of your fellow mongrel commenters on Sahara Reporters facebook page that always wears a long cap. The only person dumber than you duo is the dead Buhari.
Splendid!
I hail you, as one wey know as others dey follow.
I know say na Northern online warrior.....you arrange for I.Q wella.
Many South people nor dey know.
Some of the Northern online warriors dey use Yoruba monika as others dey use Igbo.
Their aim na to make Igbo and Yoruba nor ever unite.
The day Yoruba and Igbo unite for everything....nai go mark the end of Northern dominance.
Divide añd rule tactics nai North take dey arm twist the South....and e dey work like jazz..... nothing gum dem.Na only Nigeria you go see one side want make the other e slave.... example na only Nigeria nomadic cattle breeding culture of to enter person farm graze on crops.. if the farmer react, dem kill am.
Na only Nigeria herdmen fit carry Ak-47 ...if another side carry am, especially South...na illegal possession of fire_arm.
How many you want talk?
South make una get sense.
E go be one day.

6 Likes

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by ariesbull: 6:30am On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:

That means igbo are your gods....you continue hating them they continue prospering ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by Polyglot7pointO: 6:34am On Feb 22, 2021
zera:
Damn nigger...
This place looks cool for vacation
understandably so and I must visit someday God himself already knows.. I can’t imagine myself not and may Christ guide and guard my path to fulfilment..
I have visited many countries speak different languages it’s high time I sojourn my own backyards just because I like experiences and meeting people with different zip codes.. u only live once if u live it rightly u won’t bother about coming back here..
Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by omoluka: 6:35am On Feb 22, 2021
Northurmate:

CREDIT: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mambilla_Plateau

Pictures Credit: Northeast Reporters, Nigeria Galleria and Pioneer News Online

lalasticlala
mynd44
Nothing seems to interest me in this country anymore
Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by Bigsunny01(m): 6:36am On Feb 22, 2021
So nollywood and Music Industry never c dis kind place to shoot movies and musical videos to be showcase into de world?

2 Likes

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by Reuben700: 6:36am On Feb 22, 2021
Yankee101:
God, the best Architect!
I agree with you 100% any time any day
Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by kindlyheart: 6:37am On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:
your are full of hate and bitterness. sorry to ask, were you raised by a pig?

1 Like

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by laiza(m): 6:38am On Feb 22, 2021
meobizy:
Traveling to these sorts of places reset someone’s mind. One thinks of doom and gloom when picturing Nigeria. The peace and serenity of such a place provides wellbeing, giving hope in a bleak existence.
The way you select your words, the choice and the sequence is just so lovely to read.
Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by EagleNest(m): 6:42am On Feb 22, 2021
Paradise��
Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by Nicepoker(m): 6:49am On Feb 22, 2021
[s]
tsephanyah:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by Polyglot7pointO: 6:50am On Feb 22, 2021
laiza:
The way you select your words, the choice and the sequence is just so lovely to read.
like a 70s literature piece quite poetic if we may for lack of a better word
Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by God2man2again(m): 6:54am On Feb 22, 2021
Esales:
Beautiful, just beautiful.
So there are streams this clear in Nigeria?

So many hidden things in Nigeria that are yet to be known.

Nigeria is so blessed. This is just the plain truth.

1 Like

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by Socialproject: 6:58am On Feb 22, 2021
And they are they are that type will complain that things are wrong in the country , yet folly at same time.

Rekyz:
You are so boring. Ended up putting words together without making common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by EMMY76: 6:59am On Feb 22, 2021
Extremely beautiful a man from isreal once visited this place and proclaimed that he has been to heaven.
Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by Harrynight(m): 7:02am On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:
IPOB terrorist will now claim Taraba is there ancestral land. Tell us how their portuguese corrupt gene (Jews) founded taraba etc. Deadbeat criminals with high inferiority complex bleaching to feel white. Ask lamidu cownu to add taraba to your wishful thinking maps. Even South South reject/hates you with passions. Amongst yourselves little money someone makes rather stole, scam or sells drugs will now run to Lagos or North to live, because what? Impossible to live in the village

Why are u so tribalistic, full of racism and Bitter Hatred even on early Monday morning?

1 Like

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by 4ckyou: 7:06am On Feb 22, 2021
JoeEeL:

The poster clearly identified that the Mambilla people are the earliest settlers and owners of this Mambilla Plateau in Taraba. You also read the poster saying that the parasitic Fulanimals as ever have already begun to lay siege on the place and have installed their useless and crafty Sardauna title there (just like they wanted to do in Benue)... even after meeting the aboriginals.

Yet ure masturbatting on IPOB early this morning. If anyone wakes up in the morning -- as early as 5 A.M -- and the only thing that comes to his empty head is "IPOB", "IPOB"... that person's day is already a wasted one. And since today is Monday, it appears your week is already wasted.

Obviously ure a Fulanimal. You remind me of one of your fellow mongrel commenters on Sahara Reporters facebook page that always wears a long cap. The only person dumber than you duo is the dead Buhari.

You finish her, lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by Karlosorji(m): 7:06am On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:
IPOB terrorist will now claim Taraba is there ancestral land. Tell us how their portuguese corrupt gene (Jews) founded taraba etc. Deadbeat criminals with high inferiority complex bleaching to feel white. Ask lamidu cownu to add taraba to your wishful thinking maps. Even South South reject/hates you with passions. Amongst yourselves little money someone makes rather stole, scam or sells drugs will now run to Lagos or North to live, because what? Impossible to live in the village
From your words I can imagine the much hate you have for these people yet you won’t let them go. Is it not obvious you all are cowards and can’t survive without them? Anu mpam

1 Like

Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by illmatic101(m): 7:09am On Feb 22, 2021
Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by Karlosorji(m): 7:10am On Feb 22, 2021
fapcrook:
Security nko?. Plateau state seems a volatile one. I pray for peace in Nigeria.i wish I could travel there and enjoy myself for two weeks but security is my concern
no one mentioned plateau state. The place is in Taraba
Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by FreeConCiencE: 7:10am On Feb 22, 2021
fapcrook:

It is in taraba state not plateau state
Re: Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State by EMMY76: 7:11am On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:

Mumu what's the connection of ipob to this post? Have igbos ever included taraba or anywhere else in their biafra quest before apart from the former eastern region?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mubarak Bashir Nigerian Flight Instructor Based In USA / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants / Ghastly Accident Along Njaba Road In Imo, Resident Blames Marine Spirit. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.