Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Why are the prices on LUNO different from BINANCE - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why are the prices on LUNO different from BINANCE (1590 Views)

Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P / How To Make Above 150k Monthly On LUNO And Binance / Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are the prices on LUNO different from BINANCE by Goldwater2023: 4:12am On Feb 22, 2021
please I have an urgent question guys

Why is the prices of crypto higher on LUNO and lower on binance ?

For example the price of Bitcoin on LUNO as at today (22nd of February 2021 4:10am) is 32.7 million naira for one Bitcoin.

While BINANCE is selling thesame Bitcoin at 21.7million per coin .

Please am a novice can somebody educate me pls

Re: Why are the prices on LUNO different from BINANCE by TANID(m): 5:25am On Feb 22, 2021
Re: Why are the prices on LUNO different from BINANCE by Kobicove(m): 5:25am On Feb 22, 2021
I'm not a crypto expert but I suspect it may be due to their use of different exchange rates for conversion
Re: Why are the prices on LUNO different from BINANCE by showafrica(m): 6:57am On Feb 22, 2021
For some reasons, I don't just like binance
Re: Why are the prices on LUNO different from BINANCE by AerialMapper: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2021
Your answer is there on the screen.

Look at the value of 1 USDT on Binance; it is 383 naira
Re: Why are the prices on LUNO different from BINANCE by Mide3367: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2021
Binance uses official rate u can get on Google while Luno which is Nigeria centric uses black market rate
Re: Why are the prices on LUNO different from BINANCE by Postboiswag(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2021
Suppose I can buy from binance and sell on Luno
I will be in profit.
But I can't sell on Luno for now
Re: Why are the prices on LUNO different from BINANCE by Henri244: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Since after the ban, do they still allow buying btc and other cryptocurrencies with credit card?
Re: Why are the prices on LUNO different from BINANCE by silkytouch(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2021
This is a good window for arbitrage trading which doesn't happen often. Experienced traders jump at this opportunity once they see it.
What you do here is buy from the platform at a cheaper rate, send to the platform with a higher price and sell.

You could make a fortune in a matter of hours, but the bad new is with BTC transfers across platforms usually taking hours to be confirmed, before your coin would land on the other platform, the price may have corrected and the whole exercise becomes a futile one.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Someone To Lend Me 150k.. / Invest Around The New Dangote Refinery And Expatriate Estate / Legit websites that offer pay-per-click method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.