Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. (2431 Views)

Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by JeffDWalter: 7:37am On Feb 22, 2021
My friend is heartbroken at the moment.

They have been having issues for over a year now.
Though, my friend could not confirm if the recurring problem is related to the issue of the paternity of the child.
I once went down to settle them, while I was still in the country.

My friend is a Naval personnel and they live in one of the Military camps in Abuja along Dutse Alhaji-Kubwa axis.
Each time, he wished he was not a Military personnel and not living in the barracks, he would've "beaten the hell out of her". It is obvious personnel cannot touch their wives while in the barracks. The wife knows this and puts up very nasty behaviour, including raining insults and physical abuses on him.

On Friday, he decided that the woman would travel to their home town, since she just gave birth to their third child about two months ago, so that their parents could assist with the child. Actually, that was his way of getting rid of the woman temporarily. But the woman also knew. She collected the whole money needed for the journey and other things and accepted she would travel. The journey was scheduled for Saturday 20th February, 2021.

So, my friend woke up prepared them, said his goodbyes and left very early for work as usual. The moment he left, the wife went to commander in charge of the wing of the barracks and reported my friend that he was chasing her out of the house, leaving her stranded. And all other lot of nasty things. The Military had to summon him back from the office. On reaching the gates, his colleague, though a junior, but Military Police accosted him and wanted to arrest him, so he slapped the guy and he was thrown into the guard room.

After spending hours and was released for settlement, that was when the woman released the bombshell. She said, their 13 year old daughter is NOT my friend's, in a bid to hurt him so much. She said that her conscience was disturbing her since and that if my friend insisted that she leaves, she must leave with the girl.

My friend has been crying since. The truth is that, he knew from the day the child was born, we have discussed the physical features of the child as against their remaining children. I also suspected, but the love for the girl blinded my friend from taking action from 13 years ago.

To make matters worst, the Military said my friend remains responsible for the whole family, whether they were with him or not. That they would set up a fund from his salary that would go directly to the woman for the care of the children. I don't know how possible that is.
But the man is very hurting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by TPound(m): 8:03am On Feb 22, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by Teaveapoet(f): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2021
This is serious
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by BernieLee(m): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2021
Why this Future people dey behave like this na?

It's even a miracle she didnt kill him since.for 13yrs u hid something like this and reveal now just to spite the man.

The future is female indeed.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 22, 2021
This kind of threads occur over and over again, the question is, don't modern men learn? You just saw a woman and married her? Who does that?
You see all these veteran, overused bitches and retired hoes getting married every weekend and you wonder the kind of men marrying them. I just laugh and SMH. A year later, you see these guys crying, creating funny threads all about. Well, I just laugh, don't expect me to cry more than the bereaved. You made your choice, so deal with it.

I don't pity men who marry Jezebel as wife, this may sound mean but it doesn't to me.
If as a man, you gat two big working eyes connected to your skull, your brain is working well, you walked with your two legs to her and opened your mouth to woo a Jezebel to be your wife and you won her over, then a big congratulations is the only thing I'd say. You must have enough balls to deal with whatever results from the union. As a man, you saw wahala, priced it, ordered it and got it. So deal with it, cry to no one when you get what you ordered for.

When the Holy Book warned men many times saying "beware of bitches......." you think that's an empty talk. The book of Proverbs warned men over and over and over again. Funny enough, those were still days when woman were virtuous, yet the Holy Book warned so much. How much more these days when the virtue bar of most women has dropped from 100% to 1%.

I remember warning a dumb kid years ago, he was too wise in his own eyes. You see a lot of these dumb people and teenagers on a platform like this everyday. Kids who don't know nothing but would be quick to jump into one's mention to argue with an elder more experienced and smarter than them. Now when you make them realize how dumb they're, they vanish back to where they came from. Well, as an open-minded fella, I know everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Even dumb people have the right to be dumb. So it doesn't really feel strange to me when I see these dumb people daily, who still feel proud with their dumbness, feeling like they know everything.

Just like Vin Diesel said in Babylon AD, "there's no mercy for the weak". No pity for men who chose not to apply wisdom. Threads like this are refreshing, always give me something to laugh about.
I know if your friend went back in time to re-choose who to marry, he would make a far better and wiser choice.

For all unmarried men reading this, you still have the opportunity to chose wisely. Most of the bitches parading as women these days are not to be married by any sane man, but if you choose to do otherwise, you're a man and you're free to make your choice, except that, cry to no one when you got what you ordered for.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by dawnomike(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2021
This is annoying and sad... Maybe the first daughter belongs to a senior military personnel

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by Remijuice: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2021
The Future is Really Female
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by BernieLee(m): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2021
dawnomike:
This is annoying and sad... Maybe the first daughter belongs to a senior military personnel
Exactly my thoughts. That is what is fueling her morale.
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by Michelle55: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2021
The girl belongs to one of the top officials, he should just bear the cross and console himself with the rest of his biological kids.

Wahala no dey finish my brother.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by Mikester: 9:01am On Feb 22, 2021
Why should those men have a say in their affairs? It is quite discretionary and unfair.

Nevertheless, that man is the cause of his own misfortune. This is why I advise men to study their women and not ignore any red flags before marrying them. Love is not enough. Wisdom and discernment is key.

light099:
This kind of threads occur over and over again, the question is, don't modern men learn? You just saw a woman and married her? Who does that?
You see all these veteran, overused bitches and retired hoes getting married every weekend and you wonder the kind of men marrying them. I just laugh and SMH. A year later, you see these guys crying, creating funny threads all about. Well, I just laugh, don't expect me to cry more than the bereaved. You made your choice, so deal with it.

I don't pity men who marry Jezebel as wife, this may sound mean but it doesn't to me.
If as a man, you gat two big working eyes connected to your skull, your brain is working well, you walked with your two legs to her and opened your mouth to woo a Jezebel to be your wife and you won her over, then a big congratulations is the only thing I'd say. You must have enough balls to deal with whatever results from the union. As a man, you saw wahala, priced it, ordered it and got it. So deal with it, cry to no one when you get what you ordered for.

When the Holy Book warned men many times saying "beware of bitches......." you think that's an empty talk. The book of Proverbs warned men over and over and over again. Funny enough, those were still days when woman were virtuous, yet the Holy Book warned so much. How much more these days when the virtue bar of most women has dropped from 100% to 1%.

I remember warning a dumb kid years ago, he was too wise in his own eyes. You see a lot of these dumb people and teenagers on a platform like this everyday. Kids who don't know nothing but would be quick to jump into one's mention to argue with an elder more experienced and smarter than them. Now when you make them realize how dumb they're, they vanish back to where they came from. Well, as an open-minded fella, I know everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Even dumb people have the right to be dumb. So it doesn't really feel strange to me when I see these dumb people daily, who still feel proud with their dumbness, feeling like they know everything.

Just like Vin Diesel said in Babylon AD, "there's no mercy for the weak". No pity for men who chose not to apply wisdom. Threads like this are refreshing, always give me something to laugh about.
I know if your friend went back in time to re-choose who to marry, he would make a far better and wiser choice.

For all unmarried men reading this, you still have the opportunity to chose wisely. Most of the bitches parading as women these days are not to be married by any sane man, but if you choose to do otherwise, you're a man and you're free to make your choice, except that, cry to no one when you got what you ordered for.

You've spoken well Sir

Remijuice:
The Future is Really Female

Then the future is full of shit

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by thorpido(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2021
Men who don't do their homework before they hitch a girl.I guess it was a pregnancy-induced wedding.
He don lay him bed,na so he go lie.
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by Angelacruz: 9:20am On Feb 22, 2021
this is heart breaking for d guy...some men dey suffer sha.Truly love is not enough
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by DontBullshitMe: 9:53am On Feb 22, 2021
Fiction.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by Twelfthman: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2021
Well said

light099:

Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by Twelfthman: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2021
Well said

Mikester:
Why should those men have a say in their affairs? It is quite discretionary and unfair.

Nevertheless, that man is the cause of his own misfortune. This is why I advise men to study their women and not ignore any red flags before marrying them. Love is not enough. Wisdom and discernment is key.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Your friend has no one to blame but himself.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by etrouble: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Only a professional assassin can settle this case. Even the white pigs in Europe and America will not ask a man to pay child support for another man's child.

Get rid of this woman by hiring professional assassin from Israel, North Korea or USA. Then you all will meet God on the judgment day
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by crackhaus: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
My friend has been crying since. The truth is that, he knew from the day the child was born, we have discussed the physical features of the child as against their remaining children. I also suspected, but the love for the girl blinded my friend from taking action from 13 years ago.
How can you help someone who doesn't have the presence of mind needed to make critical decisions for himself?

Assuming this story is true, then that man is a disgrace.
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
He knew from the beginning but let it go on. The only options now are either to continue letting it go on and live in hell, or suffer the consequences of a belated ending. When I advise men to never tolerate cheating wives I am called a home breaker, but I will say it again: NEVER tolerate a cheating wife for one second. Once she cheats, or even gives you reason to suspect that she is cheating, throw her out with any kid that fails a DNA test. Otherwise, not only are you setting yourself up for a worse situation in future, you are also endorsing foul behaviour from women, and making it easier for other mens wives to cheat.

This woman's friends would have known that the first daughter is not his, and would have seen how she got away with it. They will be likely to have been cheating on their husbands as well. Had they seen her being chucked out from day 1, all of them would have sat tight.
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by pacino26(m): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
For this February harmattan see heart shattering eh.

Military or not, your friend needs a lawyer. A very reasonable one at that. Most importantly he needs a rebound partner someone caring from his past before guy man pull trigger for mouth.
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by olril17(m): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.......all of them
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
light099:
I retweet this
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by jesmond3945: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
JeffDWalter:
My friend is heartbroken at the moment.

They have been having issues for over a year now.
Though, my friend could not confirm if the recurring problem is related to the issue of the paternity of the child.
I once went down to settle them, while I was still in the country.

My friend is a Naval personnel and they live in one of the Military camps in Abuja along Dutse Alhaji-Kubwa axis.
Each time, he wished he was not a Military personnel and not living in the barracks, he would've "beaten the hell out of her". It is obvious personnel cannot touch their wives while in the barracks. The wife knows this and puts up very nasty behaviour, including raining insults and physical abuses on him.

On Friday, he decided that the woman would travel to their home town, since she just gave birth to their third child about two months ago, so that their parents could assist with the child. Actually, that was his way of getting rid of the woman temporarily. But the woman also knew. She collected the whole money needed for the journey and other things and accepted she would travel. The journey was scheduled for Saturday 20th February, 2021.

So, my friend woke up prepared them, said his goodbyes and left very early for work as usual. The moment he left, the wife went to commander in charge of the wing of the barracks and reported my friend that he was chasing her out of the house, leaving her stranded. And all other lot of nasty things. The Military had to summon him back from the office. On reaching the gates, his colleague, though a junior, but Military Police accosted him and wanted to arrest him, so he slapped the guy and he was thrown into the guard room.

After spending hours and was released for settlement, that was when the woman released the bombshell. She said, their 13 year old daughter is NOT my friend's, in a bid to hurt him so much. She said that her conscience was disturbing her since and that if my friend insisted that she leaves, she must leave with the girl.

To make matters worst, the Military said my friend remains responsible for the whole family, whether they were with him or not. That they would set up a fund from his salary that would go directly to the woman for the care of the children. I don't know how possible that is.
But the man is very hurting.
let him do dna to be sure first
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by fineboynl(m): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2021
alot of men are very weak. no matter how physically strong they look. they knows next to nothing when it come to women. it's the women that scam them promising unending love and pretending and they are carried away by mere act. the good girls will have no time to do all of them. the bad girls form fake tears and hold these men emotionally like their life will end without him, it's a work and most girls has to learnt it same why yahoo boys caught their maga. when this men see good girls they will not believe because they don't act. but the bad girls knows how to play the games and that why they Are getting married every weekend.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by Teleprompter(f): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
That's what happens when a man can not use his brain.

What quality did he admire in her from the onset?

What value did she add to his life?

Guys prefer to pick beauty over character and this is the result.

I don't pity him because I could pick from several ladies but chose to do this to himself.
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by Teleprompter(f): 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
He could have married any good lady but he chose to settle for the bad one. What for? Beauty?

From the get go I believe that she had no good quality
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by evioke(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
Like i will always say, any bad character showed from onset while dating, must be put to check to avoid regret later.
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by obiike: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2022
trouble shocked
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by Foodqueen(f): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Too bad
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
He can overturn the decision of the military via the courts. He needs a lawyer ASAP. He is the legal father if he signed the birth certificate, but can have that overturned in court after a dna certifies he is not the father. However, he would still be responsible for the other kids even if they separate.
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by ibechris(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
I no dey like put mouth for military matter.

How many police man or military man get one wife or girl friend for Nigeria? May be 10%.

They are like MTN every where u go.

Plenty children with different mothers.
Re: My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His. by cavreek: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
Anybody who does not pity u irrespective of the circumstances do not need pity from u because if they have another opportunity they will not look back

(1) (Reply)

Good Mattress; Kindly Recommend / What Is The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Did Or Said To You? / Ladies Take Their Health More Seriously Than Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.