Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Good Mattress; Kindly Recommend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Mattress; Kindly Recommend (2413 Views)

She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / Vitafoam Mattress With Value (foam) (bed) / Money Found Hidden Under A Mattress By A Guest In My Home. What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Mattress; Kindly Recommend by longlife101: 5:24am On Apr 24, 2021
In a span of few years we've acquired two mattresses that ended up depressing/falling/sagging badly in the middle and sides frequently sat on. Especially of concern is no one using them is over weight.

~the mountain and valley effect can cause body pains sometimes after waking up.

Please advise/recommend a good mattress (brand) -- especially once you've used without issues.

Thank you.

Re: Good Mattress; Kindly Recommend by Fundamentalist: 6:09am On Apr 24, 2021
Vitafoam . You won't regret it.
Re: Good Mattress; Kindly Recommend by Coldplay007(f): 6:57am On Apr 24, 2021
longlife101:

In a span of few years we've acquired two mattresses that ended up depressing/falling/sagging badly in the middle and sides frequently sat on. Especially of concern is no one using them is over weight.

Please advise/recommend a good mattress (brand) -- especially once you've used without issues.

Thank you.

All regular beds will end up this way. Invest in an orthopedic bed. It will remain firm for ever. Avoid those ones called Semi-orthopedic.. its a scam and will still sag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Mattress; Kindly Recommend by longlife101: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2021
Fundamentalist:
Vitafoam . You won't regret it.
thank you
Re: Good Mattress; Kindly Recommend by longlife101: 7:35am On Apr 24, 2021
Coldplay007:

All regular beds will end up this way. Invest in an orthopedic bed. It will remain firm for ever. Avoid those ones called Semi-orthopedic.. its a scam and will still sag.
I appreciate the feedback. Thank you.
Re: Good Mattress; Kindly Recommend by Klass99(f): 7:41am On Apr 24, 2021
smiley
Re: Good Mattress; Kindly Recommend by Klass99(f): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2021
smiley
Re: Good Mattress; Kindly Recommend by longlife101: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2021
Klass99:
@ OP, I would recommend vitafoam as well from the vitafoam shops itself.

Vitafoam is a strong and reliable brand that has been around since I was a child and they are still here, so they must be doing something right.

Go to a vitafoam shop, authorized dealers may have the real thing but I trust the vitafoam comfort centres better than dealers.

Vita foam all the way and getting free advert smiley. Well done
Re: Good Mattress; Kindly Recommend by frozen70(f): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
longlife101:

Thank you.

My dear stop wasting you hard earn money

Buy orthopedic mattress or semi orthopedic mattress from Vita foam

Make sure you get it from the dealers as they are every where

Better still Google it and see the nearest to you
Re: Good Mattress; Kindly Recommend by Biglittlelois(f): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mouka foam.

1 Like

Re: Good Mattress; Kindly Recommend by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Buy vitafoam Orthopedic mattress. Very solid. When you sleep on it is like sleeping on plywood but it is the best. It can accommodate any size of ass and body. grin

1 Like

Re: Good Mattress; Kindly Recommend by arasayar(m): 6:42am On Apr 26, 2021
Very true I bought semi orthopaedic vitafoam about 4yrs ago currently it has sagged. Back then I returned the orthopaedic and collect semi because it was too hard, I plan to go for orthopaedic and buy a topper to cushion the hardness a bit.
Coldplay007:

Re: Good Mattress; Kindly Recommend by Powersurge: 7:26am On Oct 30, 2021
Coldplay007:

Do they have like 20 inches of such? Have you used them before?

(1) (Reply)

Exquisite Wedding Invitation Cards In Abuja! / Women And Domestic Violence / Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.