Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) (28384 Views)

Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement / Super Eagles Dressing Room In Russia Customized In Pidgin-english (photos) / Official Laliga Page Post Written In Pidgin English (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by nextBIGthing: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2021
P
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by ClassicMan202(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2021
The GOAT
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by sirblend: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2021
The next world best
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by nextBIGthing: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2021
Phh
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Aboguede(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2021
Equity15:
Current PL GOAT

No na cow angry

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by dat9jaguy(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2021
My fpl captain wey too sure.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by fuckaholic25(f): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Oh Yes, Let her learn English
Cuz I'm also teaching my son English

Our inlaw Bruno fenardenes time will come when my son and your daughter will be wooing each other with Shakespeare English just like Romeo and Juliet.
So let's get them prepare them for that day.
"let's get them prepare them for that day" wtf? u need to be taught English!! lmao, u can't teach what u dont know, so go and learn English too!

2 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by fuckaholic25(f): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2021
mynd1:
The best attacking midfielder in the world currently.
in the world what have u been smoking lately
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by JuniorEmmanuel: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2021
Like say him sabi speak English well
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Ufysje: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2021
Awnnnn
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Mikael0407(m): 11:42am On Feb 22, 2021
I love this guy grin
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by mattmogan88: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2021
King
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Ayo2004: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2021
mynd1:
The best attacking midfielder in the world currently.
Is muller now a tennis player
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by knowhowk: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2021
Lovely .
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Daytonbale: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2021
nice
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by mattmogan88: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2021
Ayo2004:

Is muller now a tennis player

He said his mind, you have right to say yours cheesy

BRUNO FERNANDES is phenomenal, many chelshit fan wish they had him. Meanwhile EVANGELIST KELVIN DE BRUYN is still the king of midfield

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Kelvin3476: 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
perkyB:
cute
Who is cute ? THE BABY OR BRUNO ? I DEY SURE SAY THE BABY FACE NO SHOW
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by goodyvin02(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dejicano:
him don hear d english ni
He speaks very good English
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Kelvin3476: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
dat9jaguy:
My fpl captain wey too sure.
The times i captained BRUNO he blanked. My niggas don use bruno wipe me tire
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by dat9jaguy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
Kelvin3476:
The times i captained BRUNO he blanked. My niggas don use bruno wipe me tire

Hahaha. Bruno too dey favor me. My scores were terrible this gw until captain Bruno and Rashford delivered for me yesterday.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Kelvin3476: 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Hahaha. Bruno too dey favor me. My scores were terrible this gw until captain Bruno and Rashford delivered for me yesterday.
I can't bring in RASHFORD in my team . What's ur score "TOTAL POINTS".
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Seunfretty: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Well....me creo que inglés es muy mejores pero otro muy deficil....entonces muy bien cosas para senor fernandez
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Juanmike(m): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
This daughter of his doesn't know how to speak ordinary English, like father like daughter, the Penaldez.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by adamumar522(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Senior man, pepper them grin
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Juanmike(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
How can you be teaching English with Spanish, Iti akwus.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by dat9jaguy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Kelvin3476:
I can't bring in RASHFORD in my team . What's ur score "TOTAL POINTS".

64 b4 those 2 it was 28
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by YoungAncient1: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
She needs to learn, after all, her dad is now a king in Manchester
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
Una don notice sey Pablo Mari and Bruno Fernandes resemble small?Abi is it just me? undecided
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Emola12(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
after bruno wear d cloth finish now dey will nw pack everything com nigeria com dey sell am #15,000 per 1
Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by Dreyton36: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
When you're in a comfortable home
Loving and caring friends
Sweetest bosses
You'll adapt to their language because he who finds comfort, finds peace

Manchester United the home of comfort kiss
If you know there's no other Manchester then United click like, if you think otherwise click share

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) by sheuncaesar(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Assisting on and off the pitch. Greatness!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ceferin: "Players In The Super League Will Not Participate In The World Cup" / Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m / Kamaru Usman Retains his UFC Welterweight Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.