Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) (43335 Views)

Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) / Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by Dreyton36: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
Englishisamust:
I need that 50,000 naira, I will invest 5k as my transport fee to go to Edo. after that, I will use 5k to call agberos to help me find him, I will be left with 40, 000, I will commot 5000 out of the 40,000 to rent house for a week because I know within 5 days those agberos go help me get aaam. That's why the rich get richer why the poor struggle to break the ceiling.

Your mumu no be here
You get this kind brain naim u still never make am undecided

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
I hope this is not the guy that use to enforce bike revenue in Auchi?
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by Okortor: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
Irrespective of whatsoever, stabbing your brother wasn't the best.. however I understand how annoying it can be when a jnr brother confronts his elder brothers wife. Now he will rot in jail or prolly be sentenced to death while his wife married another man.

Rip young man..
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by Dreyton36: 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
Auchi is a place I've lived during my days at Auchi polytechnic
I know almost everywhere in that community but I'm just lost here
Their face look familiar , pls if there's any auchi person here pls can you tell me where they're based in auchi ?
I know akpekpe
Aibotse
Utsogun
Inu umoru street
Shagadi street
Iyekhei
Afaidokhai
Igbo shade _bata shop
Iyofa in akpekepe
Uchi market area
Warrake road

Which area pls and what's the deceased Facebook handle , he looks so much like an old time friend that's why I'm puzzled pls

Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by vicmac09(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lamasta:
I feel sorry for the family they will lose 2 sons at the same time....
RIP to the deceased..

One can't be called a son.
unfortunately, he's the one still living
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dreyton36:
Auchi is a place I've lived during my days at Auchi polytechnic
I know almost everywhere in that community but I'm just lost here
Their face look familiar , pls if there's any auchi person here pls can you tell me where they're based in auchi ?
I know akpekpe
Aibotse
Utsogun
Inu umoru street
Shagadi street
Iyekhei
Afaidokhai
Igbo shade _bata shop
Iyofa in akpekepe
Uchi market area
Warrake road

Which area pls and what's the deceased Facebook handle , he looks so much like an old time friend that's why I'm puzzled pls

warrake... this guy na very popular bike revenue enforcer

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
vicmac09:

One can't be called a son.
unfortunately, he's the one still living
Its very unfortunate seriously
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by Dreyton36: 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
Thomthom:
warrake... this guy na very popular bike revenue enforcer

Warrake is a village close to auchi
Warrake road is a popular area which consists of hausa quarter area, uchi primary sch area and utsogun

I don't think I know any tax force or any bike rider , that means I don't know the deceased
May his soul R.I.P Ameen

Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by JJBROS(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
SatanicPriest:
no be edo again. it is cult related. edo delta are the most useless states in naija. if they are not armed robbers, they are pick pockets, if thy are not pick pockets, they are ritualist, if they are not that they are useless cultist like this one.
if the women are not olosho, they are ashawo, if they are not ashawo, they are prostitutes

if the old ones are not witches they are wizADS

EDO , LAND OF USELESS PIPU tongue

QUOTE ME TO COUNTER AND DIE LIKE YOUR EDO BROTHER

U bastard satanic temple priest. God will punish ur entire generation for dat utterance. Ewu Gambia!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by Bornboy4: 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
Village people at work
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by Gadaluck(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
Chai, this is really bad. Now the soul of his brother is gonna haunt his miserable life till he joins him. What a shame cry
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mugu
BrodaEuros:
one olosho spotted shocked shocked
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mugu you think everyone is like your blood
BrodaEuros:
one olosho spotted shocked shocked
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by dumahi(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
lonecatt:
Our prayers should be
Lord lead me not into temptation.

Who knows the real story
Some brothers can be so tempting
I tell you. Oil dey ya head bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by Englishisamust: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dreyton36:

Your mumu no be here
You get this kind brain naim u still never make am undecided

Where does this thing quoting come from?
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by 22brains(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

A man identified as Kadir is on the run after he allegedly stabbed his younger brother, Suleiman to death in Auchi, Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo State, Reports.

It was gathered By News Crew, That trouble started on Friday morning, February 19, when Suleiman scolded Kadir’s wife for being rude to their mother.

Kadir, who was not home when the altercation happened, confronted his younger brother for daring to rebuke his wife when he returned. Their mother was said to have intervened and settled the quarrel between the two siblings, Learnt.

However, not satisfied, Kadir was said to have revisited the issue later in the day and once again, their mother stepped in and calmed the situation.

Suleiman was said to have put the matter behind him and went about his normal business. Kadir later traced him to where he went to late in the evening, allegedly stabbed him and fled.

Suleiman was rushed to the hospital on Friday night where he died on Saturday morning from the injury he sustained during the attack.

Spokesperson of the Edo State Police Command, Princewill Osaigbovo, who confirmed the incident said that the victim died at the St. Jude Hospital, where he was rushed to for medical attention.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10220433913502083&id=1358711983
a mother will now lose two sons because of a wife? I don't get it!!! How will the wife face the mother-in-law knowing she is the root cause of the homicide.
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by SatanicPriest: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
JJBROS:

U bastard satanic temple priest. God will punish ur entire generation for dat utterance. Ewu Gambia!
QUOTE ME TO COUNTER AND DIE LIKE YOUR EDO BROTHER.
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by Bikonze(m): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
You think;
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Too bad....... Pussy asss brother ......
I don't even have a brother as a sibling.....
Assuming I was opportune to have one..... We will be smoking weed together all day, all night...... No fighting
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by GOVERNMENT2: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
HABIL AND CABIL
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by isaythetruth(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
that his head wey em think say dey hot go cool down now. he should turn himself in now because he can't run faster than the Law.
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by Dreyton36: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
Englishisamust:

Where does this thing quoting come from?

Wow set awon bella Shmurda
I thought you were only foolish , I never knew you also lack English
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by EndRape2(f): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
Frustrated Egoat, it shows an Edo girl has use and dump you, move on, Egoat

uote author=SatanicPriest post=99324341]no be edo again. it is cult related. edo delta are the most useless states in naija. if they are not armed robbers, they are pick pockets, if thy are not pick pockets, they are ritualist, if they are not that they are useless cultist like this one.
if the women are not olosho, they are ashawo, if they are not ashawo, they are prostitutes

if the old ones are not witches they are wizADS

EDO , LAND OF USELESS PIPU tongue

QUOTE ME TO COUNTER AND DIE LIKE YOUR EDO BROTHER[/quote]
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by Ceeogbaru2: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
Forget the adage which says; BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER once your brother is married just see him as a stranger.
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Chai women again, human natural disasters on earth, any where they step in disaster, including in the life of two brothers that have been living together for years and grew up, fear woman..
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
Englishisamust:
I need that 50,000 naira, I will invest 5k as my transport fee to go to Edo. after that, I will use 5k to call agberos to help me find him, I will be left with 40, 000, I will commot 5000 out of the 40,000 to rent house for a week because I know within 5 days those agberos go help me get aaam. That's why the rich get richer why the poor struggle to break the ceiling.

werey grin
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
CAINS OF 21st century are numerous out there。
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by SatanicPriest: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=EndRape2 post=99327174]Frustrated Egoat, it shows an Edo girl has use and dump you, move on, Egoat

Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by electhnd(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lamasta:
I feel sorry for the family they will lose 2 sons at the same time....
RIP to the deceased..
and there are the only sons
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by electhnd(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
this news don reach here .......... the guy that killed his brother use to sell tickets for bike men........... I used to see him almost every day
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Repeat of cain and abel saga. Sad mother to lose 2 sons.
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) by doncollino: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
Take knife far away from aboki,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Man For Duping An Irish Businesswoman / Soldiers Punished A Masquerade Who Harrased Them For Money In Lagos. / 5 Soldiers Declared Wanted By The Nigerian Army After They Absconded With N600M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.