Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students (24204 Views)

Gunshots As ISWAP Fighters Ambush Soldiers On Mission To Secure Politicians / No Ransom Was Paid To Rescue Kagara Students - Niger State Governor / Kidnapped Kagara Students And Teachers Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by Xbee007(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
GamalNasser:
Rescue them with 6 seater Beach craft King Air 350i VIP transport craft? Let's hear another story please
That was an ISR plane. Stop misleading people with your ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by GamalNasser: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
Xbee007:

Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by GamalNasser: 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Xbee007:

Okay I have confirmed it was a modified and fitted for ISR ops .. my bad

2 Likes

Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
why tell lies against the dead?
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by Centcanada: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lie lie up and down!
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by Jungleluv5: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lori iro. Nigeria my country who swear for this country I know that they will look for something to cover up
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by Franky001(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
here they come with their mouth full of lies again. they have a lie for every incident, they always have something to say from their sufficient bank of lies. RIP to the dead. i pray the Lord comfort the deceased family and may He give them fortitude to bare the loss.
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by prolifik26(m): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
Na so

Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by aeronot(m): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
It's official Nigerians are the most stupid people on earth.. this is with reference to the followership and not it's leadership. because how can u explain statements that government officials make?
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by smokeyupu(m): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
Officialgarri:

As though you were in the plane with them to tell what really went wrong.

Just yesterday was a thread of a Boeing part falling off in America and they had to opt for an emergency landing.

I hope you would say same about America?

The maintenance culture her is absolute bad.. My uncle retired from the air force a long time ago. He's a trained pilot who doesn't fly planes in Nigeria cos of sharp practices...
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by Glycosunde: 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
This government nor get shame or respect for the dead. Why lying against the souls of the dead. Let the dead rest Abeg and stop using them to catch cruise. Mtcheeew with nonsense ingredients and Buhari APChites

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by tunize(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
Tenshades:
To rescue after ransom has been paid through Picker Sheikh Gumi?

Is there a runway in the forest where the kidnapped victims are kept to ascertain the use of that specific aircraft for rescue mission?

You raccoons should keep playing cards with the lives of people.
Which school you go i dey suspect uu shuuu you need to be skooled seriuosly.
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by ghettochild4u(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Why this country people sabi lie..
Rescue who with how many military personnel on board??
Oloriburuku lawon people yi
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by mkoabiola: 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lori iro
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by bubu2019: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
Officialgarri:

As though you were in the plane with them to tell what really went wrong.

Just yesterday was a thread of a Boeing part falling off in America and they had to opt for an emergency landing.

I hope you would say same about America?
for your mind, you are comparing shitwhole with America
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by Tenshades(m): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
tunize:

Which school you go i dey suspect uu shuuu you need to be skooled seriuosly.

School me.

And if you don't, you're a fool.

I'm listening.

Una wey dey support this evil govt will perish.

Spits*
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by UncleSnr(m): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Na lie!!! Una go just dey wash us up and down.
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by bubu2019: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
2mercy:

https://thecable.ng/plane-crash-officers-were-on-mission-to-rescue-kagara-students-says-rep
Na only one plane Nigeria get?
Let them send another one and rescue them
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by Grace001: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Waste of lives

These ones just died in vain. Infact I retrieve the rip I typed for them in previous thread

Their useless good for nothing government has finally dialogue with them(bandits). The family of the officers should accept their fate.

No justice for them they died for a failed country who didn’t even care about them.
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by Tillatalk: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bandit juju don catch them
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by BarrElChapo(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
BabaOwen:
You're dull bro grin

You're Dull Pro Max smiley

1 Like

Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by Neddstark: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
I command you bastard son of a thousand fathers to open your mouth wide let me poo inside it. I don't banter with a mad man that recently escaped from Yabaleft. useless being

Cursed lunatic like you. All you do is mock. While indeed you are a retarded coward sho would shit his pants at the sight of danger. People were on a mission to save lives and all you could do is mock them in their death? Are you not cursed? What essence do you have in life else from occupying space and being a total nuisance online? Scum
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by Grace001: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Farki:
So they died for nothing since the government has already settled them

They died in vain

Their good for nothing useless government already dialogue with bandits
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by Fahdiga(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
Neddstark:

Cursed lunatic like you. All you do is mock. While indeed you are a retarded coward sho would shit his pants at the sight of danger. People were on a mission to save lives and all you could do is mock them in their death? Are you not cursed? What essence do you have in life else from occupying space and being a total nuisance online? Scum
How does my poo taste in your mouth. lunatic

1 Like

Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by Neddstark: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
How does my poo taste in my father's mouth.
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by Grace001: 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
Neddstark:

Continue to deceive yourself, it’s understandable if deceiving yourself makes you feel good. Mission to save lives indeed

When this useless government already know they will dialogue with bandits.

It’s a suicide mission
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by godofuck231: 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
GamalNasser:
I just gathered this particular KA 350 NAF 202 was fitted and modified to carry out recon work .
the most noisy aircraft propulsion system being used for recon, warahell

2 Likes

Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by Fahdiga(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=Neddstark post=99314569][/quote] I poo into your father's mouth too
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by noisy45(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Spewing lies to make them look competent

I tell you stupid people
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by moorevic(m): 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dead men tell no tales... Nigeria Politicians hummm
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by GamalNasser: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
godofuck231:
the most noisy aircraft propulsion system being used for recon, warahell

I taya
Re: Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students by tunize(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Tenshades:

School me.

And if you don't, you're a fool.

I'm listening.

Una wey dey support this evil govt will perish.

Spits*
Ah nor need tell u sey u go perish cos its obvious you don perish tey tey. The government nor carry ur destiny from u nah ur hand e dey. Oga if those pilots where not going for a rescue mission Oya"Aviation minister" where dem dey go? I don even over talk much. You know bttr than the crew that decided to go for a rescue mission in a forest without dem thinking about where and how to land an aircraft? Pilot nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. / You Can’t Use And Dump Me, Muazu Tells PDP Members [PM NEWS] / Aisha Buhari Dazzles In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.