Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) (75658 Views)

Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show / Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by BabaIbo: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
iamdapsyj:

Who told you he was mute. Some people will just be spewing things they don't know. Please just go to his Instagram page. That's all I have to say..

Why are you dumb?

Didn't you see the videos or pictures of others leading or joining the protest?

He should have posted this pic on his instagram page instead of wearing it to an evemt, since I need(ed) to visit his IG page.

Take your daft mind out of my mention please.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by calyto: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
It shows that you were following online.
Did any family come to say that their child was KILLED on that same day and location?
Pious101:
so the family that came forward to tender their petition and evidence before the end Sars panel in Lagos is not sufficient for u

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by oscarline2002: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
BareFacedLies:
He will soon use oversabi and kill his career like Gordons

Shut up your mouth there!

2 Likes

Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by TheGift: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
We achieved something, we exposed the government for what it was; and we awakened in citizens an anger against injustice that we seem to have lost. Change will not happen overnight. Change will not be painless. But change must surely come.
EmeraldKing7:
Sadly we didn't achieve anything with this #Endsars protest

Police are still terrorizing the youths and the government is arresting people who coordinated the protests

What a shame cry

3 Likes

Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by ospido: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Stephendeals:
Men of Nigeria, Men of ourland,
Men of every land and clime,
Hearken to my joyful tidings
Of the Golden future time.

Soon or late the day is coming,
Tyrant Man shall be o'erthrown,
And the fruitful fields of our land
Shall be trod by GoodMen alone.

Rings shall vanish from our noses,
And the harness from our back,
Bit and spur shall rust forever,
Cruel whips no more shall crack.

Riches more than mind can picture,
Wheat and barley, oats and hay,
Clover, beans, and mangel-wurzels
Shall be ours upon that day.

Bright will shine the fields of Ourland,
Purer shall its waters be,
Sweeter yet shall blow its breezes
On the day that sets us free.

For that day we all must labour,
Though we die before it break;
Cows and horses, geese and turkeys,
All must toil for freedom's sake.

Beasts of Ourland, Beasts of Ourland,
Beasts of every land and clime,
Hearken well, and spread my tidings
Of the Golden future time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
PlayerMeji:
This country don cast...
Make sure you stay alive by all means possible to you.
Histories are only written by survivors, make sure you are one of them.
Plug!
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by BabaIbo: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
TemmyT002:

Swear say he was mute

Go check and see for yourself.

E full twitter and instagram.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by BadEnglish(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
As a personnel myself .. e get the kind Operation wey I dey chook head. Coz I don see wetin happen to plenty of my colleagues and nothing nada was done about it. Infact if u do the work sef sey u wan ginger moral ,u go enter trouble and those mad superiors go still treat your Bleep up. Las Las if u die for Nigeria aswear na that day them go forget u .. even ur colleagues sef go drink beer still bang pvssy that day.

Laslas Naija is not worth dying for.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by iamdapsyj(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
BabaIbo:

Why are you dumb?

Didn't you see the videos or pictures of others leading or joining the protest?

He should have posted this pic on his instagram page instead of wearing it to an evemt, since I need(ed) to visit his IG page.

Take your daft mind out of my mention please.

You don't need to be stupid. In your statement that I quoted, you said he hasn't publicly spoken out and I referred you to his Instagram page to let you know he had indeed done that. Except you meant that he didn't go to the protest ground which you didn't state expressly and many other celebrities didn't go to the protest ground either. As for the shirt displayed at the headies, it's a worldwide phenomenon. Celebrities in other countries do it especially if the organisers allow it on their platform. Just recently black lives matter was accommodated in the MTV awards.

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
PlayerMeji:
This country don cast...

Taytay, the country don cast
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by Polyglot7pointO: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

Police are still terrorizing the youths and the government is arresting people who coordinated the protests

What a shame cry
the condemned doomed bastard urchin will soon call him enemy of the state or better still call him pdp, ipob or wailer or all of the above.. wishing dat guy a slow death will be a good prayer compared to what actually will befall him..
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by saintruky(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
All Nigerian youths should have this outfit...
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
A flag used for drama in another place.
One of the pictures posted by DJ Witch and used to loot Lagos.

It will never be well with anyone directly or indirectly involved in the looting of Lagos in October 2020.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by otipoju(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
BabaIbo:
Ayiiii

Hypocrite, see him hypocritical face.
Why did he decide to wear it now of all time?

He was mute throughout the period of the protest.

No be every body must shout at the same time.
And there is a huge difference between being popular and being powerful.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by authority2006(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

What a shame cry

At least, yahoo boys are now moving freely and oppressing the hard working people with the proceeds of their scam. Is that not an achievement?
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by autonomous22: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
BabaIbo:
Ayiiii

No, he was active on Twitter, where most things were planned. I follow him on Twitter so I know what am saying.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by Kareemoyekunle(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Watch the full video of the true Queen of Afrobeat “Tiwa Savage " on YouTube @ Mr Presido. Ensure you SUBSCRIBE ooo and like d video for more Celebrities Gist, Comedy Videos, New Music Lyrics and a lot more. Never forget to SUBCRIBE ooo,We Love You Like kilode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvSXPNECzvo
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by authority2006(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
ariesbull:

They wanted to achieve something when they started the tribal card of Yoruba Ronu

The igbo left them to do their things .. they said it's igbo and the igbo left them now they are baack to square one

You see the impact of tribalsm

The most killings were carried out by SARS in igbo land but you were busy destroying properties that worth billions of naira in Lagos state and killing people. Only if you understand how many years Lagos state had been sent backward with that level of destruction, you would understand that Yoruba people truly needed to "ronu".
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by ghiloman28(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
All for the gram bro shebi is all this yeyebrity not surprise undecided
BabaIbo:
Ayiiii

Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by TechSkill: 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

What a shame cry
We DID ACHIEVE some, much more than your eyes is seeing>>>

We showed that we are not afraid,

We showed that we can be united. In my whole life, that 12 days was the only day I felt I had a country

We showed that our leaders are the ones dividing us

We showed that ethnically and religiously, we can co-exist

We showed that the problem plaguing Nigeria is intentional and can be solved swiftly

We showed that our leaders are embezzling and inflating projects...by giving account of what is coming in and what is spent and what is left

We showed that the Younger Generation can lead this country effectively if allowed..

There is much that was achieved... don't insult the struggle just because the power that be killed us. It is a start. You cannot dethrone a 100 years plus establishment in 12 days BUT in the subconsciousness of those that fought for it and keyed into it the movement, we all know where the problems is and where we want to be...

It is a step and a start... we still have more works to do...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
Buhari will freeze his account next.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by ariesbull: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
authority2006:

The most killings were carried out by SARS in igbo land but you were busy destroying properties that worth billions of naira in Lagos state and killing people. Only if you understand how many years Lagos state had been sent backward with that level of destruction, you would understand that Yoruba people truly needed to "ronu".

So the yoruba that destroyed tgeeier kings palace in Lagos and Osun State where igbo

Well, hope you guys occupied the toll gate last two weeks... How was it

Igbo left you guys and we saw the outcome ....

We move and we laugh

My accomodators aka political sophisticators

LoL... The joke is on you... Face Ogun state where your folks are running to Benin republic because of herdsmen

No quote me again... Truth is bitter

Oya shout yoruba Ronu

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

What a shame cry
you're not the government. You can't for certain say if we made an impact or not.

But there are indications everywhere that the government was shaken. You can tell if you look very closely, or actively protested.

Forget the gra gra you see on the news, it's called "fighting back".

It would take a lot more to reform the police, but for now our dreadlocked and dyed-hair friends are free to gallevant about w/out fear of SARS or unreasonable profiling.

Look on the bright side!
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by ariesbull: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
TechSkill:
We DID ACHIEVE some, much more than your eyes is seeing>>>

We showed that we are not afraid,

We showed that we can be united. In my whole life, that 12 days was the only day I felt I had a country

We showed that our leaders are the ones dividing us

We showed that ethnically and religiously, we can co-exist

We showed that the problem plaguing Nigeria is intentional and can be solved swiftly

We showed that our leaders are embezzling and inflating projects...by giving account of what is coming in and what is spent and what is left

We showed that the Younger Generation can lead this country effectively if allowed..

There is much that was achieved... don't insult the struggle just because the power that be killed us. It is a start. You cannot dethrone a 100 years plus establishment in 12 days BUT in the subconsciousness of those that fought for it and keyed into it the movement, we all know where the problems is and where we want to be...

It is a step and a start... we still have more works to do...

Whatever you achieved was messed up at the second occupy lekki ...

They were meant to shout Yoruba Ronu
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by AsawanaDgreat: 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
It is Good to remind us of yesterday.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by seyz91(m): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
you no well
BabaIbo:
Ayiiii

Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by SEGLIZ: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
PlayerMeji:
This country don cast...

but the true HERO are those that gave you what to write because all you will write is about them.
let us learn to stay alive all the same.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

What a shame cry

To a larger extent that is the truth, buh the brighter side is we've seen how far unity & one voice can take us, we just need to find another way to express ourselves, a way that can not be hijacked.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by danilmo: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
ariesbull:

They wanted to achieve something when they started the tribal card of Yoruba Ronu

The igbo left them to do their things .. they said it's igbo and the igbo left them now they are baack to square one

You see the impact of tribalsm

u dont want it to go tribal but u choose to make tinubu that is averagely loved a point of bad governance. is that not an insult to his lovers.?? Y won't Yoruba Ronu??
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by geemd434: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mumu south South people wen dey follow follow. South South people mumu.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by Tonytonex(m): 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
God bless you Bovi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Reassures His Loyalty To Aye Cult Group / Hilarious Memes From Odunlade Adekola's Pose / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.