Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) (75506 Views)

Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show / Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by zinizta: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
Sadly we didn't achieve anything with this #Endsars protest

Police are still terrorizing the youths and the government is arresting people who coordinated the protests

What a shame cry

We did

Just watch.

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
BabaIbo:
Ayiiii

Hypocrite, see him hypocritical face.
Why did he decide to wear it now of all time?

He was mute throughout the period of the protest.

May you complain about the size of your pennis all the days of your life...
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by Fragility6: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
BabaIbo:

Your own papa no kukuma get house, na why you dey mention another person papa.

See this dullard calling another person dullard.

Proof my quote wrong or get out of my mentiom.
Wetin i wan prove giv goat like u. Go masturbate wit d photo since e pain u well well
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by Bigmo21: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Arant nonsense dressing
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by Jacobpio: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
BabaIbo:
Ayiiii

Hypocrite, see him hypocritical face.
Why did he decide to wear it now of all time?

He was mute throughout the period of the protest.
So you want him to be mute even now?

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by broadman20: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
calyto:
Appealing to clout chasers.

The harder you try, the more convincing it is that there was no Lekki massacre. It is a mere political propaganda grin grin grin grin grin

The day the blood of those killed will speak against your family, you will regret ever been paid to do this dirty job.
Go and ask Daniel Kanu of Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha.....or maybe you are too young to know that name and when he was used like you are being used today.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
PlayerMeji:
This country don cast...

Make sure you stay alive by all means possible to you.

Histories are only written by survivors, make sure you are one of them.

History of liberation is never complete without the martyrs so it is the sacrifice of these martyrs that make history worth writing.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by BabaIbo: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
iamdapsyj:

You don't need to be stupid. In your statement that I quoted, you said he hasn't publicly spoken out and I referred you to his Instagram page to let you know he had indeed done that. Except you meant that he didn't go to the protest ground which you didn't state expressly and many other celebrities didn't go to the protest ground either. As for the shirt displayed at the headies, it's a worldwide phenomenon. Celebrities in other countries do it especially if the organisers allow it on their platform. Just recently black lives matter was accommodated in the MTV awards.

Don't be silly, many people posted about it online, does that have any viable effect? No, I don't think so, except you are not in town or you don't reside in the country, for example Rihana and some other foreigners.
It can't be compared to physical protest.

He gats no ball, simple.

Just as Cuppy and some others made posts about it, las las you see as e go. That is best classified as Clout chasing or Attention seeking.

If you're smart, you should know I am referring to protest ground and not social media post.

It's against Headies rule, I think you need to check that out.
As for Black Lives Matter own, MTV rules/terms/conditons were adjusted to accommodate that but that is not the case with Headies.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by Mandela27: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Well done Bovi......

So na bovi come still fine small like this so o...

Those days of bovi comedy series " the extended family "
Bovi be like wetin I nor know
Na wa o....this life ehnnn.....do not despise the days of your little beginning...continue to master the huzzle......to conquer the struggle
I swear extended family is a blast....I'm going to download them this night....been 8years since I watched them last
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by BabaIbo: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
grandlexuz:

May you complain about the size of your pennis all the days of your life...

Stupid and childish talk.

I would have asked you to link me up with your sisters or babes and see who the complainant will be, but that is not necessary because it is going back to you, your head with full speed.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by calyto: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Emotional blackmail doesn't work for me.
Stop deceiving yourself, there was no massacre there.
Or do you have any name? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

broadman20:

The day the blood of those killed will speak against your family, you will regret ever been paid to do this dirty job.
Go and ask Daniel Kanu of Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha.....or maybe you are too young to know that name and when he was used like you are being used today.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by Godbless3(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
calyto:
Appealing to clout chasers.

The harder you try, the more convincing it is that there was no Lekki massacre. It is a mere political propaganda grin grin grin grin grin

Weed generation.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by broadman20: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
calyto:
Emotional blackmail doesn't work for me.
Stop deceiving yourself, there was no massacre there.
Or do you have any name? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just like Daniel Kanu told me and his South East coordinator at Agura hotels Abuja in 1995.
Nature is truly teaching him the lessons of life. On your own path, time will also tell like I've said before. I'm talking from experience and I don't ever want you to repent from your stand, let nature handle your case so that you and people around you will learn like I've done.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by calyto: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
Whatever Daniel Kanu did, hold him responsible for that if it is a lie.
You need the repentance more before you burn the country while trying to shove your falsehood down our throat.
Simply put, you lied.

How does your falsehood relate to Daniel Kanu, and Youths Earnestly Ask for Abacha?

broadman20:

Just like Daniel Kanu told me and his South East coordinator at Agura hotels Abuja in 1995.
Nature is truly teaching him the lessons of life. On your own path, time will also tell like I've said before. I'm talking from experience and I don't ever want you to repent from your stand, let nature handle your case so that you and people around you will learn like I've done.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by BlckBoy4U(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
I dont know why I'm feeling sweet with Bovi s outfit
God bless Nigeria
lalasticlala:
Comedian Bovi has caused a stir online over his choice of outfit to the 14th Headies Awards held yesterday.

Bovi embedded an image of Nigerian Flag stained with blood which trended during the #EndSARS protest.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by broadman20: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
calyto:
Whatever Daniel Kanu did, hold him responsible for that if it is a lie.
You need the repentance more before you burn the country while trying to shove your falsehood down our throat.
Simply put, you lied.

How does your falsehood relate to Daniel Kanu, and Youths Earnestly Ask for Abacha?

Dirty job, dirty job, dirty job that was what he was doing for the government of the day and he was paid for doing it just like you are doing today.
If people are killed, play it down on the net and get your pay, what a mindless way to make a living?
Anyway, like I've always been saying, you will have a date with the future for this dirty job you have been paid to do.

TIME SHALL TELL........
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by Osashalom: 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

Police are still terrorizing the youths and the government is arresting people who coordinated the protests

What a shame cry

Chairman that's the sad truth ooh
Nigerian police be like dog nose..no matter how you wash,it will still remain black..
Na so they chased some alleged “yahoo boys” in warri some few weeks ago,they chased these boys until they hit a Keke.Sadly a woman and her baby that were in the vehicle were killed on the spot. embarassed
Nairaland should include a sad button on comments reactions, so that we won't be clicking like instead of sad.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin
What's funny? Oponu
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
ariesbull:

They wanted to achieve something when they started the tribal card of Yoruba Ronu

The igbo left them to do their things .. they said it's igbo and the igbo left them now they are baack to square one

You see the impact of tribalsm
Bitter truth. I have never seen any ethic group as tribalistic as Yorubas. If you have ever worked or lived among them, you would surely agree with me. That's why I'm happy seeing Buhari's herdsmen dealing with them and their useless Babas. Afonja idiotic bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by Givaxy: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
EmekaA125:

Bitter truth. I have never seen any ethic group as tribalistic as Yorubas. If you have ever worked or lived among them, you would surely agree with me. That's why I'm happy seeing Buhari's herdsmen dealing with them and their useless Babas. Afonja idiotic bastards
E pain am oloribu. We will continue to be tribalistic. So you can cry me a river olofo
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by ariesbull: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
EmekaA125:

LoL
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by Coinbased: 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
Naija dont deserve anything worst country in the world
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by TechSkill: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
ariesbull:

Whatever you achieved was messed up at the second occupy lekki ...

They were meant to shout Yoruba Ronu
what are you talking about? if you didn't see the invisible hands moving to destroy that movevement, sorry, you learned nothing and do not have an idea about your own power.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
Where can i get one
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by Adakintroy: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Stupid generation..very needy with sense of entitlement.

The life you papa give una Dem them self no enjoy am their time.

Una never kneel down say thank them..but una fit carry una stupid head go protest calling them names. thunder blast una there.

When person give you gift. You de thank am first no matter how small the gift is before you complain.

Aside Even if the fathers fail una, pikin no de carry insult papa.

This na children weh all their life revolves around flex.and party..Na them wan judge them father.

Honor your father's. Because when your time come, na so una children go complain say you the father failed them. Na so he de go round.
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bro we achieved alot
physically nothing can be accounted for but in the minds of those politicians, they already know we cant be tamed
Watch out for any protest, and another and another
We have laid a foundation

EmeraldKing7:

What a shame cry

Chairman that's the sad truth ooh
Nigerian police be like dog nose..no matter how you wash,it will still remain black..
Na so they chased some alleged “yahoo boys” in warri some few weeks ago,they chased these boys until they hit a Keke.Sadly a woman and her baby that were in the vehicle were killed on the spot. embarassed
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
EmekaA125:

What's funny? Oponu

Baba e oponu
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by femi4: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
BareFacedLies:
He will soon use oversabi and kill his career like Gordons
Gordon that is chopping glo money
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by DSoj(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Stupid Design
Stupid Designer
Stupid Wearer
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by naijamerican: 3:00am On Feb 23, 2021
He should leave the country ASAP. Buhari is already calling the herdsman I’m sure
Re: Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) by Kingzjayzee: 4:45am On Feb 23, 2021
It's official! This guy is a real niggar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday / Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife / EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Parades Him For Yahoo Yahoo Fraud, Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.