Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,856 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity (7744 Views)

Do You Live In Ibadan? Then You Can Earn At Least 5k Per Day! / If You're Not Lazy And Can Work 3-5 Hours A Day? Click Here / Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
If you have an Amazing and persuasive personality and want a job that allows you to do other things like studying, apprenticeship and even having another job then keep reading.

PurpleLeaf Recruiting is currently hiring marketing officers on behalf of one of Nigeria's most successful Agriculture based companies......Stop right there: you're probably thinking- "I'm not interested in anything like marketing " Yeah,I know that feeling too BUT this is not your typical marketing job that puts you under immense pressure to meet unrealistic targets in unfavourable environments.

You can literally choose where to work and when to
work.
N40,000/month + Commission
Dependable team to assist
Very affordable service to sell and easy demographic to
sell to.

Everyone knows someone that needs a job- if you're not willing to take a chance or make a move on this, atleast share these with others around you - It could be a life line for someone else. Open to residents of Oyo state.

Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Nehyooh(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ooooops
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2021
Purpleleaf:
If you have an Amazing and persuasive personality and want a job that allows you to do other things like studying, apprenticeship and even having another job then keep reading.

PurpleLeaf Recruiting is currently hiring marketing officers on behalf of one of Nigeria's most successful Agriculture based companies......Stop right there: you're probably thinking- "I'm not interested in anything like marketing " Yeah,I know that feeling too BUT this is not your typical marketing job that puts you under immense pressure to meet unrealistic targets in unfavourable environments.

work.
sell to.

Everyone knows someone that needs a job- if you're not willing to take a chance or make a move on this, atleast share these with others around you - It could be a life line for someone else. Open to residents of Oyo state.

Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by uthlaw: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2021
what products are you selling?
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
Purpleleaf Recruiting is a recruitment firm, hiring for Farmkonnect Agribusiness Nig Ltd.
They just rolled out a new service called AGRICULTURAL FINANCIAL INCLUSION FOR DAILY EARNERS (AFIDE) which is an affordable plan targeted at daily income-earners.
This recruitment exercise is to hire capable hands that would introduce AFIDE to the target market and get subscribers for the service . So it's not a product but a service and the service is an affordable investment plan for daily earners.
I hope I have been able to answer your question well enough sir/ma
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 4:37am On Feb 24, 2021
[quote author=Purpleleaf post=99340731][/quote]
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Purpleleaf:

work.
sell to.

Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 1:36am On Feb 25, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 7:23am On Feb 25, 2021
Purpleleaf:

work.
sell to.

Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
Purpleleaf:

work.
sell to.

Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 7:57am On Feb 26, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
Purpleleaf:

work.
sell to.

Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 6:43am On Feb 28, 2021
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2021
Take a chance
Re: IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity by Purpleleaf: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Bounce Back From A Bad Job Interview / My Npower Profile Still Showing Invalid BVN / The Legend Of Dragnet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.